• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Romantic or Creepy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Hmm, I guess.

*Contemplates possible scenarios*

Scenario One (Girl is interested): The man buys the woman a puppy with a big red bow. Woman is ecstatic and they live happily ever after.

Scenario Two (Girl isn't interested): The man buys the woman a puppy with a big red bow. Woman looks confused. After awkward pause she runs back into the house. Soon after, police sirens are heard in the distance.

. . . Yep, no other difference.

xx kairi xx

depends what you mean by romantic

flowers, beach walks and nights out together are always nice =3
but things like following u everywhere 'just to be near you' or singing to you is just creepy - especially if the other person isnt interested...it kinda turns into stalking :s

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
The only difference between the two that I can ever see is how into it the girl is. Discuss.

That,

and suffocating the girl is never a good idea. You have to show affection, yet keep a certain distance as well, so that she doesn't feel threatened.

Dman2.0

Well I am still trying to figure out exactly what my girlfriend likes and what she doesnt.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
depends on the girl. if you be funny when you do some stuff and they know its meant in a good way not a creepy way it would work. there is no finite rules on this, every girl is different. i havnt fully understood the enigma that is the female

Firo

Oh Crap
If you get a text message then another one 30 seconds after the first one because you didn't reply fast enough, that's creepy. If you get a text message out of the blue from your gf/bf just telling that they love you, that's romantic. Unless you just started going out. If you get roses out of the blue from your gf/bf that's romantic. If you get more and more roses then it's creepy. Being romantic or creepy are pretty much the same thing, depending on circumstances.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
If you get a text message then another one 30 seconds after the first one because you didn't reply fast enough, that's creepy. If you get a text message out of the blue from your gf/bf just telling that they love you, that's romantic. Unless you just started going out. If you get roses out of the blue from your gf/bf that's romantic. If you get more and more roses then it's creepy. Being romantic or creepy are pretty much the same thing, depending on circumstances.

i'm surprised you actually know this.

i once had a b/f that didn't know when to stop.
he showed too much affection. it just got creepy for me.
I had a hard time trying to break it off.

took me like 2 months. =/

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
i'm surprised you actually know this.

i once had a b/f that didn't know when to stop.
he showed too much affection. it just got creepy for me.
I had a hard time trying to break it off.

took me like 2 months. =/

I asked to diffrent people I know and they said this.

Sahara: Romantic is when he take syou out and doesn't grab your boob when your not looking.

Alex: Perverted is when you whip it out and you don't put it back in.

For me I'm not really sure, I'm not good at being romantic and I'm probabley to dense to be creepy though I can say very werid things. I'll just be your very relaxed skater boyfriend.

Apollo

Silver Member
Yeah, pretty much everybody else said. It just depends on the scenario, and the girl.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
The idea of the horrors from Romance is too much. I find all things of a "romantic" or "loving" nature creepy. Theres no explaination, and when it isn't "person to family" and its "person to person" things always get out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back