• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxas and ven at c.o

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

terra4eva

in the game birth by sleep theres the scene were ven is put in castle oblivion and is left there while his soul is in sora right well in kingdom hearts 358/2 theres a scene were roxas goes to castle oblivion and then faints is that a connection

and also why does nothing happen with sora when he goes in to c.ofacepalm

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
in the game birth by sleep theres the scene were ven is put in castle oblivion and is left there while his soul is in sora right well in kingdom hearts 358/2 theres a scene were roxas goes to castle oblivion and then faints is that a connection

Because the writers hadn't thought of Ven yet.

Athomus

The fact that both Sora and presumably still Ven are sleeping there at the time, must affect Roxas differently then simply Sora being near Ven.

Odd, eh?

BladeofHearts18

i think he fainted because since part of ven's heart is in roxas, ven's missing piece is trying to reconnect with himself. that is why roxas faints. well at least that is why i think roxas faints.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I assume when Sora released his heart and made Roxas, Roxas was born with Ven's heart. Therefore Sora would not have had Ven's heart from the end of KH1 until Roxas merges with Sora again in KH2. So that means in COM Sora would have been affected since he did not have Ven's heart inside of him then.

But when Roxas went to CO in 358/2 days he had Ven's heart inside of him so he was affected by being near Ven's body.

invasian94

I wonder is Ven's physical body is STILL in Castle Oblivion or Roxas is his manifestation, just something to think about

ZeroKantana

wait when did ven heart go into sora?..i am reading about ven right now and i found nothing on that

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Well, I don't believe that his soul connected to Sora, just his heart.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
what would be funnier if Ven's body did change it it's all dusty and has a beard and he out grew his clothes xD

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
people believe he faints because of sora. but theres a chance its because of ven if he does indeed have something from him.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Honestly, now that it has been brought up, I think it might of been because of Ven's presence, though I still feel that Sora's the more likely cause of him fainting.

Mariolee

Sora is a different entity seperate of Ven as I understand it. Think of it like two roomates (that live in sora's heart :/ )The way I understood it was part of Ven went into Roxas (hence why Roxas looks like Ven) so it's logical why he'd be affected by Ven more.

But it's more likely roxas fainted because of Sora, not Ven.

ThreeLights

When Roxas woke up he screamed "RIKU" but Roxas always had memories of Sora and he had never fainted before. I think that it was most likely because he was near Ven that he was affected so much by being in CO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back