• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas, Axel, and Others

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
Alright, this is another theory that I have.
This one is based on Roxas, Axel, heck, all of the Nobodies like them.

We all know that in the beginning of KHII, Roxas didn't know that he was a Nobody, right?
But he still seemed to be "pretending" his emotions.
Now, does this seem wrong to anyone other than me?
How can you pretend to have something, knowing you don't have it, when you don't know that you don't?
Hahah, wow, that was a little confusing.
Here, let me rephrase that:
How on earth, was Roxas able to pretend to have feelings when he didn't know that he had to?
I get the feeling that Roxas (and I include Axel for reasons you shall find out soon enough), was somehow able to feed off from Sora's heart.
Because you have to admit, they were actually able to talk to each other.
In the beginning of the game (I played it this afternoon, so my memory is pretty fresh), on the first day when Roxas looks into the light, him and Sora are a little confused, and start asking each other who the other is.
This may be just because Roxas is part of Sora, but have we heard any other cases where the other Nobodies have been able to speak with their others? Not really. Yes, Roxas did talk to Kairi, but Sora and Kairi's hearts are pretty much connected, which would explain why they crossed paths with each other.
Also, I don't think that most Nobodies' Other's are around anymore. But Sora and Kairi are still around, which would help us understand Roxas and Namine a bit better.
In CoM, Namine "felt" really bad about what she was doing to Sora.
Roxas seemed to really care about Hayner, Pence, Olette, and Axel. Yet, he didn't know he had to pretend his memories when in the data-based Twilight Town.
Now, this could just be because he was ... brainwashed, maybe? Was he brainwashed? I don't think we know for sure. He was just confused really.
I mean, a bump to the head could give you some bad amnesia, right?
But still, even if he were brainwashed, he'd still have the inablity to feel, as Nobodies are supposed to have that inability.
Now, in KHIIFM+, when Axel and Roxas had to say good-bye to each other, Axel actually cried. I have the video clip to prove it. Well, on my compy, anyways.
Now, the conclusion is this:
Perhaps, if a Nobody's Other still exists and has a heart, they are able to feed off from their Other's heart.
Does that make sense? Or not?
Now, the whole Axel thing.
Because he actually cried in KHIIFM+, I get the feeling that he may be in the same situation as Roxas and Namine.

There you go, my theory is all there.
Any questions?

V

V.A.T.13

Perhaps, if a Nobody's Other still exists and has a heart, they are able to feed off from their Other's heart.
Does that make sense? Or not?

Thats all I read, and makes sense to me.

V

V.A.T.13

But heres another question:

Kairi was able to talk to Rox through "telepathy" because of thier heart's connection right?

Then how the hell was Axel able to do it as well?

V

V.A.T.13

The extra scene. When Rox and Ax are on the roof. Axel says "Soon, I won't be able to talk to/reach your counciousness again..."

Lemme go get the vid, I don't remember the exact words...>>;

V

V.A.T.13

No, he says talk to his conciousness, as in his state of mind. And plus, this is AFTER he died, so what the hell? Did Axel's remianing spirit jump into Rox's brain?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
No, he says talk to his conciousness, as in his state of mind. And plus, this is AFTER he died, so what the hell? Did Axel's remianing spirit jump into Rox's brain?

I've been wondering that for like. Ever. After Axel "died", he still talks to Roxas' consciousness, but at the end, they both kinda disappear. What could that possibly mean..and did Axel mean that he couldn't talk to Roxas' consciousness anymore because he was dead or because Roxas was becoming more entwined with Sora again? Insanely confuzzling.

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
I've been wondering that for like. Ever. After Axel "died", he still talks to Roxas' consciousness, but at the end, they both kinda disappear. What could that possibly mean..and did Axel mean that he couldn't talk to Roxas' consciousness anymore because he was dead or because Roxas was becoming more entwined with Sora again? Insanely confuzzling.

Wait, is this all in KHIIFM+?
And I'm just wondering...
Is there an English subbed version of that game that I could buy anywhere?
Because I really want to play it.
But I have absolutely no knowledge of how to speak Japanese, let alone read it.

V

V.A.T.13

Well, the reason Axel couldn't talk to him anymore was because Rox was melting back into Sora.
What I'M asking is HOW Axel was able to tap into his brain. Kairi did the same, but thats because Rox and Kai's hearts are connected. But Axel has no heart. ( that we know of ) or a connection to Rox ( cept maybe Ven? ).

So HOW was he able to do that?

I'm surpressing my fangirl power level....

PianoxLullaby: Yes, it's all in FM+. nO, THERES NO ENGLISH FM+ TO PLAY. yOU'LL HAVE TO IMPORT IT. oR, WATCH ALL THE CUTSCENES ON YOUTUBE LIKE EVERYONE else.

Godmanit, I typed in caps. I am SO no editeing this...

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Wait, is this all in KHIIFM+?
And I'm just wondering...
Is there an English subbed version of that game that I could buy anywhere?
Because I really want to play it.
But I have absolutely no knowledge of how to speak Japanese, let alone read it.

Well, Kh2FM+'s words are in English, save for the new scenes, of which this is one, so no english there. And to my knowledge there is no English subbed version. Only the japanese import. =[

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Baaaaw, that is horribly sad for mua.
I'll just have to download all the scenes with the subs from Kh-vids.net

Shyes. That'd work. =] Playing it though, even though the text is in Japanese, is really really fun. Is actually not as hard as one would expect either. You can figure pretty much everything out through trail and error. However, i am stricken with grief as I can't play my copy. v.v; I only have the slim swap magic and my slim ps2 died out on me. I have a big one to play and I have no idea how to make it work with one without the swap magic. Without modding it that is. <.<; Probably is no way.

Sorry! ^.^; Didn't mean to rant there.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think Roxas was able to access Sora's emotions in distressing times due to the fact that Sora was still alive.

Other nobodies remember what it was like to have emotions, so they could pretend. I think of Axel's obsession with Roxas as like a moth to a flame. He's so intrigued by Roxas, but yet there is no basis behind it. When Roxas left, the flame was gone and it bothered him, so he decided to get his friend back.

Other than that, it's pretty solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back