• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas, Axel, and Others

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

i didnt know axel cried. do u have the video of it?

It's on the first page of this thread.

I think Roxas was able to access Sora's emotions in distressing times due to the fact that Sora was still alive.

Other nobodies remember what it was like to have emotions, so they could pretend. I think of Axel's obsession with Roxas as like a moth to a flame. He's so intrigued by Roxas, but yet there is no basis behind it. When Roxas left, the flame was gone and it bothered him, so he decided to get his friend back.

Other than that, it's pretty solid.

Agreed. Axel was going through withdraw. Roxas"heart" was his drug.

Hanzo

Well i think i can make this a little more clear. When Sora was in Castle Oblivion Axel was the only one that faked his death. It was said by someone in the game. Axel replies "yea i had to disappear to have him think he finished me off". Yet since Axel was the only one to face Sora and not get defeated he gained a connection to Sora. Thus Axel felt more and something happened to him. When Roxas showed up he was connected to Sora. Yet as everyone might notice Axel only cares for Roxas and called him his friend.

That something i think happened. It makes since dont you think.

DancingDestiny

Totally agree.
Heh, this reminds me of a line I wrote for Roxas in a fanfic I'm working on:
"'But...I never really felt like I didn't have a heart at all, I always felt like it was there somewhere. Just...kinda out of reach. Maybe it was because you were still around.'" (referring to Sora)
^ It's pretty much just my opinion, but it sums up this theory well ^_^

And maybe that is just how Roxas and Namine felt: That their hearts are there somewhere; sort of there, sort of not there.
It would certainly explain why Roxas said to Diz: "My heart belongs to me!"
If Nobodies are supposed to pretend that they have hearts, and Roxas seemed to barely remember what a Nobody was around that point (though he may have remembered after his fight with Axel, who knows), how would he know to do this? Plus, it definitely didn't sound like he was pretending, or lying about it.

And of course, we all know (or should know ;) ) that Axel said Roxas made him feel like he had a heart. That may be because of the close bond they had as Nobodies, or, perhaps it goes even deeper than that. Being with Roxas may have made Axel reconnect with his own heart in some way, or perhaps his and Roxas' hearts are linked somehow. (Kind of alluding to Ven here, heh)
Since the official KH2 novel (in Japan) states that Axel returned to his original, perhaps (geez I'm saying that word a lot today) him being with Roxas (and maybe Sora as well) helped that come to be.
I for one can't wait for 358/2 Days and BBS xD Maybe some of these questions will be answered.

Also, I'm very interested to see what happens in the future of KH with Roxas and Namine, because for all we know, a Nobody returning to their other without that whole complicated coming-back-from-limbo process (that Nomura laid out in an interview); the way that Roxas and Namine did, has never happened before. And as we see in the ending of KH2, when Roxas and Namine smile at each other, they are still there.

And of course, the fangirl in me screams for an Axel/Roxas reunion XD

Oh, btw, I kind of got the impression that the Final Mix scene with Axel and Roxas was a flashback type of thing, since the flashbacks of Roxas getting his Nobody name and of his fight with Riku were played at around the same time...in what order, I don't know...but I thought it might've been flashing back to when Roxas was contemplating leaving the Org...I was probably wrong -_-'

Hanzo

Well you want to know something thats been bothering me. Nomura said during CoM someone fought Sora. Then Nomura said something about how Sora wasn't hinted on Roxas being in the castle as he was in during the same time. So it might appear in 358/2 about Axel and Roxas.

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
Oh mah gawd, I knowz.
Hahaha.
I really would love to see Roxas and Namine in a later KH game. Hopefully KHIII.
That would be very awesome!
It makes me sad that Axel is gone....
HE MUST COME BACK!
*reunion thingie comes by* Would you like to join the Reunion of Axel? 8D
Me: Oh mah gawd, yuss! But...what happened to the Jenovah Reunion?
Reunion dude: *shifty eyes* ...........*runs away*

Stars

リク
^ i don't think Roxas and Namine will return in KH3.. they are both inside Sora and Kairi..;_;
i thought it was Namine who make Roxas able to talk with Kairi? Not their heart connected?

Hanzo

No it was Sora. But dont forget Sora and Roxas/Kairi and Namine are both one people. Also it is said that Roxas is still a person and Namine to so anything can happen.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
At first I thought there was no way Roxas, Namine, or Axel would come back in future Kingdom Hearts games, but now I'm starting to think otherwise (and I'm talking sequels, not 358/2 Days, because that's obvious). If the novels are to be taken as canon, apparently Axel rejoined with his heart after he died, so maybe Sora and friends will see him again in Kingdom Hearts 3. I'd like to see what happens when a Nobody becomes whole again anyway. Will he be the same Axel, or different? Roxas and Sora are similar but they are not the same person. But that's only because Roxas didn't have Sora's memories, so his personality is made up entirely of his own experiences. Axel might be different.

As for Roxas and Namine, I think they might make small appearances every now and then to guide Sora and Kairi. Also, if we are dealing with a resurrected Xehanort (both his Heartless and Xemnas were defeated, so they may very well have rejoined), Roxas could be very useful because he's associated with people of darkness and has been around Xemnas before as a fellow Organization member.

And yeah, I'd love to see an Axel and Roxas reunion, but I'm not sure how that would work if they've both returned to their former selves. It would be cool though! Maybe that's what the scene from Final Mix was all about. They had a final conversation before fading back to who they used to be.

Namine_x

^ i don't think Roxas and Namine will return in KH3.. they are both inside Sora and Kairi..;_;
i thought it was Namine who make Roxas able to talk with Kairi? Not their heart connected?

I think they will return in one way or another... Maybe even in gameplay; I always thought it would be a cool idea to have a drive form where Sora unfuses with Roxas. Then Sora and Roxas could fight side by side and maybe even do special limits together.
But the whole concept with nobodies feeding off of their other's heart seems pretty logical to me. Although, I always just thought Roxas had a heart of his own. Don't know about Namine or Axel though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back