• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas, Riku, King Mickey , Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pianoajd2

Did you really have to put that in the title? You could of put this in the spoiler section!

And I don't know.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Not really sure what you're asking. But if you're saying if those 4 were a team would they be any good? I would expect so.

Sionel

Well thats kind of a tricky question because depending on the mission and lvls/equip I think it won't be too hard guessing the varaiables are good lvl/equip.

Beyer

That says it all.

Ouch, a bit harsh don't you think?
Anyway, I don't have days yet cause it just got released in Australia and for multiple reasons I can't get my hands on a copy so I may be wrong here but...
I would go with characters you like, If you enjoy being able to control certain characters then go with them. I don't think you NEED to go with strong characters however I could be wrong here. If they made a good game then they would have made all the characters close to equal.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
C'mon Unstopable SOund. oh and no, i do not think that that i would do better with that game. there are lots of reasons as to why i dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back