• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

Alright, we all know that Roxas had no idea of his existence in the Organization in KH2, in the beginning. My idea involves Castle Oblivion.

When Sora went through Castle Oblivion, he began losing memories. My idea involves this scan:

http://www.khinsider.com/images/!l/nd4.jpg

In one of the scans, Axel tells Roxas to go to CO. Maybe Roxas lost his memory of the Organization by traveling through the Castle like Sora did?

Your opinions?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Roxas lost his memories while Sora lost his, just like everyone with knowledge of Sora. Does that make sense?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
His memories of his former life were wiped by AtW, so he wouldn't try and escape, which he eventually did and ended up fusing with Sora which in essence completed a part of AtW's plan.

Marly

Awards
Oh just kidding, XD I was wrong

Frozura

roxas and xion are brother and sister? from before roxas found out he was fake and that time he had friends and blahh.. also Vivi or w/e that little things name was that thing freaks me out.. im confused is it a heartless or what?

Lexeon

roxas and xion are brother and sister? from before roxas found out he was fake and that time he had friends and blahh.. also Vivi or w/e that little things name was that thing freaks me out.. im confused is it a heartless or what?

Xion and Roxas are not brother and sister...family dosen't really matter in KH. And Vivi is from FF, which proves he's not a Heartless.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Either you're joking or you just pulled all of that out of your ass since none of that was mentioned.

Marly

Awards

Either you're joking or you just pulled all of that out of your ass since none of that was mentioned.

Hes just spamming up other boards like he did by making his other thread, because he thinks hes being funny

Ren

adios motherfucker
It wouldn't make sense for nobodies to be siblings, anyway. ;D

Demon of Dawn

Actually, he lost his memory after he was kidnapped by Riku, and didn't go to CO anytime between his defeat to his digitalization in the Alternate Twilight Town. And even if he did, he wouldn't lose his memory. Sora only lost his memories because Namine was altering them as he was travelling, making Sora forget. Since Namine was under orders of the Organization at the time when this scan occurs, she wouldn't have erased Roxas' memories. I think Axel told Roxas to go to Castle Oblivion so he could meet Sora, which was Roxas' goal, as we find out after the Saix battle in KH2. Sorry man, but I just can't agree with this.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I think Axel told Roxas to go to Castle Oblivion so he could meet Sora, which was Roxas' goal, as we find out after the Saix battle in KH2. Sorry man, but I just can't agree with this.

I agree with most of what you said, except that I thought Axel did not want Roxas to meet Sora. Because if Roxas met Sora, they'd probably merge, and then no more Roxas. Plus, the rest of the Organization wanted to hide it from him as well. So I'm guessing Axel says that long before Sora shows up; he probably just thought it would be cool if his friend showed up while he was bored in Castle Oblivion.

Other than that, I agree with you. Roxas lost his memories because of DiZ, who probably asked Namine to do that because she worked for him. And as far as we know, Castle Oblivion doesn't have an effect on your memories. That was all Namine's doing. Marluxia only told Sora that to mess with his head.

I<3Roxas

Don't forget that because Sora turned back into a person quickly, not all of his memories got transferred to Roxas to begin with.

roxasredrosegirl

Alright, we all know that Roxas had no idea of his existence in the Organization in KH2, in the beginning. My idea involves Castle Oblivion.

When Sora went through Castle Oblivion, he began losing memories. My idea involves this scan:

http://www.khinsider.com/images/!l/nd4.jpg

In one of the scans, Axel tells Roxas to go to CO. Maybe Roxas lost his memory of the Organization by traveling through the Castle like Sora did?

Your opinions?

maybe but i read that mansex is like namine and can do the same things with memories and in the manga #2 after riku caugh roxas and i quote they said "riku: what should we do with him? diz: we need to buy some time until namine is able to restore sora's mermory in meantime we will implant a different memroy and have him live in a virtual town." now befriend and tall me i'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back