• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saïx Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnstoppableSound

Yeah it's called a claymore. Claymores are large swords, usually needing to be wielded by both hands. I guess it kind of looks like that, but I'd say it's more of like a mace or axe or something.

Muse

you look atrocious
No, it's a claymore. :v A pole-arm is different. Xaldin's spears are closer to a pole-arm than Saix's are.

Veddix

Wait some of the Nobodies model themselves off the ORG. members so you might find some evidence there if anyone needs confirmation that's it's a claymore.

saix-insanefan

it's called a claymore and there are some that are modeled differently like Saix's weapon for instance. if each one has a different design, than each one can be wielded differently as well. since his claymore is a very different design, it seems like it can be wielded with one hand. btw, i'm a HUGE Saix fan here :36:

State

Awards
I always though of that as some kind of redesigned club.

Awards
340px-Sa%C3%AFx-ConceptArt.jpg

If you take off all of the fancy spikes at the top you can see that, yes, it's a sword.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
A claymore is a military remote triggered mine capable of shooting thousands of steel ball bearings at high velocity 360 degrees around it, able to turn entire military squadrons and/or light vehicles into pulp.

Well, that's the claymore in the modern sense.

Back on topic, Saix's weapon is simply a huge spiked sword, just that he does not hold it in a really conventional way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back