• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saix: Yes or no?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyking

Saix, as we all know, is a moon-hugging stuckup tightwad with no other purpose than getting tossed around by the many forms of sora on a day-to-day basis. my question to you, the people, is this:
yes or no?
post your views on the calm, cool, and collective saix, who may or may not be slamming a large metal maul around because he stayed in the moonlight too long.
I, personally, thought he was cool in KH2, but in days i waned him to die everytime i got a mission.

***EDIT: the question is referring to whether or not he is all he is cracked up to be.

Last edited:

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Saix, as we all know, is a moon-hugging stuckup tightwad with no other purpose than getting tossed around by the many forms of sora on a day-to-day basis. my question to you, the people, is this:
yes or no?
post your views on the calm, cool, and collective saix, who may or may not be slamming a large metal maul around because he stayed in the moonlight too long.

where's the question?
yes or no to what ?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Oh, well then I guess that's open to speculation... Since Xemnas trusted him with alot of his plans, I guess he is. But if we were going to go by connections and prior knowledge, Xigbar fits more.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Yes. Saïx is quite a pivotal and important character. Who else would be Xemnas's second-in-command? He's loyal, gets the job done, and doesn't let bullshit opinion or hesitance get in his way. His Somebody also [probably] had an important role, as did [probably] Axel's Somebody. He's a great addition to O13.

State

Awards
more like,
is he realy worthy of being number 2

is he really worth being second in-command? yes. he issues each mission to every single organization members and attends his superior's needs. he also gives some cool speeches...

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
i thought it was pretty simple. just saix. yes or no?
as in, do you think he's all he's cracked up to be?

well KH2 made him seem pretty easy. but Xemnas trusted him a lot, so yes.

but Xigbar has more knowledge to the "true plot", so he prolly deserves it more...

State

Awards
second in command of O13. Trusted by Xemnas, acting like he's a god. anything like that.

if you're referring to xemnas, fine, but if you were referring to saix, i have to say wrong.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
He's like the Vice-President. So he must have impressed Xemnas with whatever he did before he was in the Org to have the position he does. SO I guess Imy answer is "Yes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back