• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Same shit different day

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
So as the title states do you feel you basically do the same thing just about every day and the only different thing about it is that it's another day?

I do. Monday-Friday=School for 8 hours, homework for 2, TV and video games for about 4, and about 2 hours of meh time. My weekends are spent sleeping till about 11-12AM on saturday and sunday, and I usually don't really do anything on those days. My family never usually does much thanks to the fact we don't have much money to do stuff after the bills are paid. Anyway so who has this feeling? And if you experience it how have you put some variety into your life? I would like to know. I know hanging out with your friends is a big part of it, but I don't have a working PS3, there's absolutely nothing in my neighborhood, and they have scouts or baseball all the damn time. I think not having a PS3 now has like affected me. I don't really want to play games or go outside seeing as it's really cold now. I'm hoping to get a PS3 for christmas (particularly the Move bundle)

So yeah.

αsiя

space coke
Well I'm pretty sure yesterday I didn't get kicked out of Burger King.

Gram

Banned
Awards
im like that same day in day out, nothing to do.....my town is a shit hole :/

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
im like that same day in day out, nothing to do.....my town is a shit hole :/

My town (or at least my community) is the White Hood. Everyone there is white, but pretends to be black as in black people from the hood.

And there's not much I can do in Baltimore, what with the gangs going around killing people in the inner harbor.

Gram

Banned
Awards
My town (or at least my community) is the White Hood. Everyone there is white, but pretends to be black as in black people from the hood.
aw wanna bes XD

And there's not much I can do in Baltimore, what with the gangs going around killing people in the inner harbor.
o.0 you live near gangs?! ...damn.....

anyway where i live thers pretty much nothing :/ cept one bowling ally *which i dont see full very often* thers no theaters, no malls, arcade etc.

Gram

Banned
Awards
The nearest mall is in columbia which I think is full of liberal douches... lol

the nearest one to me is probably a 50min drive *if my moms drivning* but even if i had one i doubt i'd stay long i dont like a crowd.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
the nearest one to me is probably a 50min drive *if my moms drivning* but even if i had one i doubt i'd stay long i dont like a crowd.

Me too. Especially a white trash douche crowd full of jersey retard wannabes.

Oh look at me I'm from Jersey! It's a Jersey Thing! I hate modern society now -_-

Gram

Banned
Awards
Me too. Especially a white trash douche crowd full of jersey retard wannabes.

Oh look at me I'm from Jersey! It's a Jersey Thing! I hate modern society now -_-

i never liked society XD its 3/4 dumbasses.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Life is the same for me as well. Wake up, get ready, go to class, go back to my room until lunch, eat, go to class, go back to my room, go to work which is only like...30 feet away from my dorm, get off of work, do homework and procrastinate, then sleep.

That is all of the same until Friday when I go home and then I spend the weekend doing nothing but getting online and avoiding my homework. I'll hang out with my friends, but we are usually busy with school or I forget my phone exists.

There is nothing to do where I live, or where my school is. I can't explore because I don't have a car. D:

But I've decided when I get paid or convince my mother, I'm going to buy a piano keyboard and start learning. I've been learning on my Mac with the keyboard in Garageband, but I need the real thing to actually practice.

But I recommend taking up some new activity.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
i know my life is so boring and meaningless

i blame the liberals

Really though, I find every day different and fulfilling, and totally have no idea where you guys are coming from.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
My life's been practically exactly the same for the past two years, now, with no explanation as to why I'm stuck in this indefinite limbo. The only thing that has changed so far is the times at which I have my homeschool lessons, and the occasional break in the monotony of spending 6-8+ hours a day on the computer being when I happen to have another pointless doctor's appointment in which I'm told nothing of use.

Weekends are pretty much the same, considering all but two of my friends from high school have forgotten me/don't want anything to do with me, now, so I'll just sleep to some ridiculous time after staying up til some ungodly hour in the morning playing some form of video game or re-watching a series of something, then spend the waking hours during daytime neglecting homework/actually doing some homework/being distracted. I can't exactly get out by myself, and my mother has to be willing to take me anywhere, as well, so that puts quite the strain on getting out of the house besides just being in the car, and there's no one else around to do it, so yeah. That's my indefinite future, too.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Hamster Lord said:
and about 2 hours of masturbation time.
Fix'd.

I really don't see what the problem is. It's not that you're doing the same shit over and over again. It's just that you haven't found anything enjoyable about the same shit you do.

When I was at school I used to fuck around with my friends and do all sorts of shit. Never felt boring to me. Instead of playing games, go fucking do something creative like, write a story, draw a picture, go hang out with some friends, build something, make a bike, make a baby, eat the baby, throw some rocks at cars, throw some cars at rocks, chase a cat, run from a dog, go for a swim, drown, get saved by a girl, make out with the girl, buy the girl an ice cream, murder the girl, ask your friends to help you get rid of the body, then murder your friends and make some new ones.

See, there's a lot of shit you can do.

αsiя

space coke
Can you explain that??????
Yesterday (Friday) me and my friends got kicked out of Burger King because we were being "rude" (when actually they messed up my friend's order twice and he got pissed) and I was just saying that doesn't happen to me everyday.

Also to answer the TC's question. You're 13 man, I don't expect you to be going out everyday, that's why it feels like the same shit. Once you're older and have friends you'll do different things everyday, unless you're a very boring person.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Really though, I find every day different and fulfilling, and totally have no idea where you guys are coming from.

Same here. Except now I have to stress myself out with studying for my exams, but I'm pretty much not really bored with life. Even when I was going to school/college I wasn't bored at all despite it being the same thing over and over again. And I probably don't do crazy shit with my friends but I still have fun every day with them. And after these exams of mine, I'll be graduating, and I might not see them as often anymore which makes me sad. But I'm going to university anyway so I'm looking forward to that. X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back