• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Sanctum Sanctorum~ Sign up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Character Template:

-Name: Dusk Lilly

-Alliance: For Chaos Weaver

-Bio: Dusk was orphaned at the age of 6, and was sent to live with an uncle who was a Warlock as well and has always belonged to Chaos Weaver. Not much else is known about Dusk as she remains quiet most of the time, only speaking when necessary. She’s not very shy, but is always brooding.

-Powers: Dusk has the ability to control air and water to do her bidding, both of which give her strong healing abilities.

-Weapon: A plain black staff, just taller that she is, that can be used to fight or perform magic.

-Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/death-angel002/sadgirlanime3.jpg

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Im joining this, this thread kind of reminds me of a story i wrote awhile back. I will have temp up as soon as possible.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
-Name: Allegretto; Retto for short (has no last name)

-Alliance: None, but could change later.

-Bio: Allegretto is easy to get along with. When angered he is like a wild animal and never even stops to catch his breath when battling an enemy, he slashes the foe until there is nothing left of them. Weight is 185 pounds, Height is about 6’3”. Retto lives at the base of a mountain in a small house, he lives alone other than the wolf that lives with him. He has a small garden which is just barely thriving behind his house and a training ground a little ways up the mountain.

-Powers: Light and shadow manipulation which he use mostly in his sword attacks.

-Weapon:Allegretto has a blade that was passed down to him from his father who got it from his father and who got it from his father. It has seen countless battles and many wars. It kind of looks like someone jabbed a sword into a violin and then modified the violin to look more like a handle.

-Appearance: Allegretto has silver hair with brown eyes and a round face with a skin tone of a pale white. He wears a white long sleeve shirt under a grey vest, and a pair of dark green pants. His boots he wears are brown and have a steel tip at the end of them. He wears a shoulder guard which has feathers on the end away from his head and lower leg guards.

Sorry for the double post i wasnt thinking when i pressed post.

Crad

After a summer break and the proceeding school year I have decided to pick RPing up again. I can feel myself getting gradually dumber, need something to stimulate my brain. Plus, WoW bores me of late. However I am excited to bring aspects for my WoW chary to RP i.e. I play a warlock in game Xd.

Now as mentioned its been awhile so my creative juices arn't really flowing at the moment so be prepared for something a little half-assed. I will try to refrain from taking ideas from my WoW warlock but that is the only source of fantasy exposure I have had in awhile.

-Name: Ichigun (Simply "Ichi" to would be friends) Tenma (Literally "An army of demons.")

-Formerly Known As: Timothy Richards

-Age: He would tell you 24 but is actually hundreds of years old.

-Alliance: Chaos Weaver's right hand (Is this okay? I understand if its not)

-Occupation: Warlock (Will be acting as a double agent so will appear to be on the good guys side)

-Bio: His life you ask? Well to get to the bottom of this one you have to ask another question...Which one? There was his existence before Chaos Weaver, and then there was him reborn after Chaos Weaver. Before he had lived a long full life, but he still viewed it as short and insignificant and thus leading him to a feeling of total apathy. He cared not for his family or anyone else, he only wanted to do his time and then leave for the next life. When the demonic entities invaded, he was given his chance, but first he would have to be noticed.

Taking his magic book, of which he could barely control, in hand he carelessly submitted to the will of the Chaos Weaver and sacrificed the people he no longer loved to him. His wife, children, all killed for the sake of what he only hoped would be more. Another life, something more significant, more meaning.

This abnormal behavior did indeed get him noticed, and he was allowed to serve the Chaos Weaver as a mere slave. Day in and day out, he did the grunt work, the jobs not even the lowliest demon would carry out. It wasn't a steadfast determination that got him through, but his apathy. Such a thing you would think would cause suicide, no it carried him through. How you ask? He simply didnt care. If he died, he died...just as if he would if had fought the demons. In so, he carried on using his book to help in slightly in these demeaning tasks.

After many years of this, he had aged into an old man, but this did not matter for he was about to be rewarded for his perseverance. Chaos Weaver himself had summoned him. Expecting to be the demon lords next meal, he was carried in wrongs to the creature. After a short speech he was rewarded with a new name, (Which doubled as a title) new power, and new youth.

He had been reborn through the use of demonic blood, his aged body returned to that of a young mans, his hair returned and his senses sharpened. Not only that but the demonic blood in him increased his dominion over magic by 100 fold. His book could now be used to the fullest extent human magics could use. Not only this but he was granted his own demonic set of magics capable of amazing things.

These new powers didnt come without reason and without price, he was to server as the demon lord's right hand. Executing those that needed executing and destroying things that needed to be destroyed. This was all the cost of the memory of his former life or at least anything relating to the former Relsa's technology. He had found his significance and the power of it all felt amazing. This did not last long however as soon after the demon lord disappeared and so the new man (If he could be called so) roamed the planet feeding on the souls of both demons and humans alike. Using his magics to change his appearance when called for. This life style continued until the whispered return of the demon lord....

-Powers: These powers all stem from his demonic magics and thus when in use effect his own appearance and the magics of his book. It also gives him domonion over demons.

1) Fear - Using magic to directly effect the brain of the enemy he causes them to expierence a very intense fear. It can be used to make a target see their worst fear or simply conjure fear of him in his targets.

2) Conjure Demons - This is simply a summoning of demons. It can be used to summon any variety of demons, big or small, weak or powerful. The strength of the demon can often effect the difficulty of the the summon.

3) Flame Manipulation - He can summon and control flames in a variety of ways. This includes projecting at his enemies or a simple spark to light a path. However since it is his blood the grants him this power the flames must be originally summoned at his person.

4) Shadow Manipulation - Basically the same thing as above. Same restrictions apply.

5) Shadow Skull - Using a combination of summoning, fire, and shadow manipulation he is able to summon a black skull (Varying in sizes depending on how much strenght he puts in it) that will spew forth a stream of flames.

6) Solidify Soul - This works as a direct beam of magic from him to his target and even if it hits it still takes time to take effect and must remain channeled. If the target manages to move out of sight or breaks his concentration the attack is dispelled and must be recast. If the attack is successful the enemies soul is ripped from the body and put into a solidified state. The soul is aware of its self and its living body. He can then later eat the soul to revitalize himself.

7) Soul Insertion - In an effort to create more intelligent demons he began removing the souls of demons and inserting soldified human souls inside the demon's body. In most cases the soul can not take the stress in fusing with the demon's body and will simply end up feeding the demon. However in the rare chance a soul manages to resist the stress and fuse with the demon's body, the soul is then in control of the body. Not like it can go back to its family anyways, its a demon now. This has also been used vice versa to gain control over an human with authority, by simply inserting a demon's soul and taking control of it.

8) Metamorphosis - This transform him into a dark sillhouette of a demon, equipped with both wings,long horns, and even claws. While he is like this the very essence of darkness leaks from his body. Infecting and killing anything that might be near. The ground he steps upon (Should he choose to walk) is set ablaze. In this state his power over demonic magic is greatly increased. Due to the immense magic this takes it can not be sustained for very long but, a quick munch on a soul or two will replinish him.

9) Ground Zero - His most powerful ability only capable of use while in his demonic body, and only used as a last resort. Starting from his base the ground around him begins to be infected with darkness, it then spread to cover a good area around him. Once the ground around him is covered as far as he likes the darkness begins to rise up decaying anything caught in its grasp. From there a giant eruption of flame comes forth from his body anything that might be consumed in the darkness. This ability leaves him without his demonic magics for a good bit and may even age him while he is left without power.

-Weapon: His only weapon would be the book carried by him at all times. Never one for close encounters he uses the book to cast human magics. A rather thick book it is filled with magic and runes that can be brought forth for various reasons. Quite the versatile weapon. This is his source of power when not invoking his demonic abilities.

-Appearance:

--Physical Appearance: As a warlock gifted with eternal youth he never seems to physically age past 24. Companied by him is the more then willingness to not act his age and will often be seen causing mischief. These two factors cause a solid illusion that he is infact a young man. His body is also quite in shape, he is not however a muscle bound fool but on the counter side he could run a good distance before getting tired.

His hair is long, blonde and pretty thick. As for his eyes, the pupils seem to glow green. These small details tend to change when he is invoking demonic magic. His hair turns black and his whole eye glows red. His facial features would make not incredibly attractive but not ugly either just kind of the middle man...A face you could trust.

--Clothing: He wears robes, simple as that, robes. These robes show a consistent tendency to cover his entire being and then some, often dragging behind on the ground. As they are normally the robes are pure white laced with a thick gold trims on the side. But as it does with all the things, his demonic magic, when invoked, will change it. Morphing it to a red and black combination that would leak malicious intent.

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
Posted! : D But sorry for the poor post, I'm really tired at the moment and writing sucks when I'm half asleep. I promise better next post.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Name: Kenshi Vahedi

Alliance: Against Chaos Weaver

Bio: With the hard times that followed after the Great Destruction, being born in Relsa was hard specially if you lived outside the capital. Kenshi's childhood was something hard, having to be careful when traveling, scared of Chaos Weaver's minion who so freely roam the Relsa without their master. Being born with basically nothing but clothes and some food, Kenshi always tried to reach out to the stars, worked hard and had high hopes for the future, that one day life was going to be better for him.

When he was 6, both of his parents were alive and he had 2 sisters. He was the youngest of the family but due to the times, it wasn't like how he thought his life would be at that age. Having to cherish everything he got, making sure to save as much as you can from everything that he got, it was a tough life or so he told himself. Even with his hard life, he always looked down upon others as he grew up, the constant crying of babies or the distant screams that could be heard when Chaos Weaver's minion were attacking some houses. That was usually the sign that would make everyone who lived near to move to another area. But surely and slowly, the screams were heard less and less as the minions weren't attacking houses that much.

It was until a dreadful day when he was 12 that Kenshi decided to leave the world that he knows. On that day, his mother and him went out to search for any items that could of use to them when they found a couple of vegetables and a dead body. Apparently the man had found some vegetables, they were so rare to find, it was obvious that the man had runned for some time before his body gave up. Right then and there his mother grabbed the food and started to their current residence. Just before they arrived at his house, a couple of common folks had seen Kenshi and his mother with the food, they demanded that it should be split for everyone. That it was the first real food that anyone had seen in months but Kenshi's mother wouldn't hear from it, there was barely enough food for her own family, splitting it up with the bunch that lived there would be a waste becaue barely anyone would get. After a talk the people had comed to the conclusion that the kids were to be the ones getting the food. Of course the ones without a family, the downright crazy vagabonds didn't agree, they wanted the food for themselves. Kenshi was scared of those people, they never did seem to be in their right mind, it was then that one of them pulled out a sword and killed his mother, beheading her.

Everyone was shocked but not as much as Kenshi. His mother dead was the string that snapped in his head and everyone just stared as the vagabond got the food and ran away. Kenshi tried to stop him by pushing him in which resulted the man hitting himself in the head and falling unconscious. Now instead of doing what they were supposed to do, everyone fought for the food. Too scared to do anything but run, Kenshi ran and ran. He didn't run back home to his father and sisters, he wanted to be far away from the selfish humans. It was because of his mother's death that made Kenshi not believe in the so-called good of humankind. Always he believed that almost no one was good and no one helped anyone else because they want to help but because in some way it helps their own selfish interests. The people his parents called "friends" betrayed his mother and who knows what happend to the rest of his family.

After 6 months of wondering throughout the lands of Relsa he had heard that there was one good place, the capital, Valdmer. He started heading overthere and came across some mountains. There he rested but woke up the next morning to find a blind swordsman whose names also was Kenshi but he never revealed his last name. The blind man asked him what he was doing here and so Kenshi told him about what had happend back where he used to live and what he planned on doing. The blind swordsman asked him what he planned on doing once he got to the capital and how was the going to enter. Kenshi had no idea and it was worse that he was only a young teenage, he was surprised he had managed to live that long but of course part of it was due to his stealing of food whenever he could. Blind Kenshi offered the young Kenshi training in the art of the sword and the increasing of his sense under the condition of doing all the work around here and taking care as he so said "old man". Throughout the next seven years, young Kenshi learned all the could, his training ended the day that blind Kenshi died of old age. He left young Kenshi all of his belongings including the red bandanna that covered his eyes and his sword.

It was then that Kenshi decided to go on to the capital, for some time he had heard some rumors that Chaos Weaver had supposedly returned and he wanted to see if there any way that he could join any organization that would fight against. He wanted revenge for his mother's death, he had comed to the conclusion that Chaos Weaver was responsible for it. Sure he didn't kill her but it was his coming that put the world in the sorry state it is in and the madness that killed his mother.

Powers: No powers other than his ability of his increased hearing and touch.

Weapon: http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e185/Gogeta123/Mortal_Kombat_Deception_Scorpion_Sw.jpg

Appearance:http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e185/Gogeta123/guys68-1.jpg (except he doesn't wield that weapon but rather the katana)

Last edited:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Oops, forgot to post. lol

I should be able to post tonight, if no inconveniences. Although I would like to announce that I won't be able to post from late Thursday till Sunday. I'm going to L.A. with my family because it's my uncle's birthday and we're gonna stay there a few days.

lol but I will post before I leave.

Deathsight44

Name: Rogue

-Alliance: With Chaos Weaver

-Bio: One of Chaos Weavers most loyal warlocks....or so he thinks. Rogue has served as the leader of many assasinations, in charge of mostly stealth like demons, though he himself usually will leave his terrotory to hunt for the remainders of the humans on his own. His motives for serving Chaos Weaver do not seem to be made clear, but some rumor that he merely follows him in his own personal lust for power.

-Powers: He holds the power of a spirit, or so one may refer to it as. Being able to walk through walls, becoming translucent, able to make other things translucent (in other words able to go through stuff), and he can even become invisible. He become translucent whenever in the shade, but invisible when in the light. In both light and day though, he has the ability to shape shift. He basicly is perfect in the field of stealth

-Weapon: His shape shifting abilities lets him use his own body as a weapon

-Appearance http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp172/negai6/MinitokyoUnknownMaleScans_391683.jpg

-Name: Daichi (everyone calls him D)

-Alliance: against

-Bio: he has nothing to his history really. One day he entered into the ranks of the government soldiers, soon gaining a reputation for himself as the silent reaper, due to his quick killing skills amongst most others. Since he never really spoke, no one knows too much about him besides the fact that he appears to be as loyal to the government as a dog to its master.

-Powers: Nothing special. His speed and strength seem to surpass that of normal humans though.

-Weapon: He uses two blades which are strapped on to the backs of his hands. He also has various daggers hidden beneath his coat.

-Appearance:http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa6/Daichi_Misawa/Loren.png

((If you need more for their history, then just tell me. I couldnt see if there was much to tell about them though since there isn't really much to explain, but, none the less. if you want me to then i'll get right to it ))

Last edited:

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I am going to make another temp, mostly because i like to get into the story.

Name: Gilbert Nightray (people call him Gil)

Alliance: Against Chaos

Occupation: Librarian (in secret is one of the last guards of the Twelve Elders who ruled Orion)

Bio: Gilbert's great grandfather was a guard of the Twelve Elders who ruled Orion. His father upheld the honor when his father passed, and when Gilbert's father passed he kept the oath and honor alive inside his heart. He lost his father to a group of high level demons who raided their house and killed his mother and father. He stumbled into town and found his way to the library where he spent most of his time and was taken in by the Librarian Oz Bizarius who was a close friend of his father. His father had left in his sons possesion a bracelet that was passed down the family line. One day a group of low level demons passed through the out skirts of town and Gilbert just happened to be there rebinding a book for an old man. AS soon as the demons came into sight the bracelet began to glow and vibrate then it transformed into a scythe with a chain attached to the bracelet. Many years have passed and Gilbert is having strange feelings.

Powers: Air minipulation.

Weapon:
07-ghost-2.jpg

Appearance:
thumb.jpg

Last edited:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
K, so I just posted to say that I posted and that I probably won't be here for the next couple of days. It all depends on how things turn out tomorrow.

Oh and I updated my profile by finally adding something to his appearance. Took me long enough. -.-

<3

Call me Love, love.
Hey, guys. I'm going to have to drop out of this RP for personal reasons. Sorry =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back