• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Screenshots?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
For the past few months, I've been working on an extended Kingdom Hearts Critical Retrospective for my blog. The posts are done and edited through CoM (and KHX) and all I need now are some pretty, pretty pictures - a task I've been putting off. I don't have a capture card or the money to get one, so the plan was to replay KH1 on Beginner and snap pics using the PS3's screenshot feature. Bad news: 1.5 and 2.5 have both disabled the Screenshot feature, which is something devs can do if they're in a mood to be complicated.

(If you know for a fact that these games don't block the screenshot feature and I'm just doing something wrong, that would be even more helpful.)

So now I need screenshots another way. Does anyone know a site with a lot (a lot) of screenshots I could use? Or is anyone an LPer willing to let me cap off of them with credit? If all else fails I'll do my Beginner run with my phone at my side but for the time being I'm willing to pursue other options.

Thanks!

Oddmania

Hi,

The French website Jeuxvidéo.com has plenty of pretty good screenshots from both KH1.5 and KH2.5 HD remixes.

410 for KH1.5 HD: here.
105 for KH2.5 HD: here.

Some of them are official (i.e. super smooth, sleek photoshopped pictures) and some others were directly captured by the website's team. I hope that helps!

kingdom-hearts-1-5-hd-remix-playstation-3-ps3-1361781943-071.jpg

kingdom-hearts-1-5-hd-remix-playstation-3-ps3-1356689572-010.jpg

kingdom-hearts-1-5-hd-remix-playstation-3-ps3-1375989693-111.jpg

etc.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Thanks Oddmania, but the impression I get from their legal page is that I'm not allowed to use their images. Which is too bad because they are great shots.

Google Translate:
Odyssée Interactive jeuxvideo.com only grants the user a non-exclusive and non-use (use means non-commercial use, characterized by browsing, participation and choice subscribing to various services) of the site and its services

Original:
La société l’Odyssée Interactive jeuxvideo.com ne confère à l’utilisateur qu’un droit non exclusif et incessible d’utilisation (l’utilisation s’entend d’un usage non commercial, caractérisé par la navigation, la participation et le choix de la souscription aux différents services) de son site et de ses services

Thanks again, though!

Noel

Awards
Gonna be repping our amazing site here.

Screenshots - KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- - Kingdom Hearts Insider

It only provides the 1.5 but it's suitable enough.
I'm sure you are able to use the french site's screenshots as long as you do not make any profit with their screenshots. I'm also certain that any Let's Player would not mind you taking screen cap's uve' their videos as long you message them about it.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I'm sure you are able to use the french site's screenshots as long as you do not make any profit with their screenshots. I'm also certain that any Let's Player would not mind you taking screen cap's uve' their videos as long you message them about it.

Unfortunately, the blog may have ads, so.

Yeah, I'm trying to contact a longplayer, at the moment.

Oddmania

Couldn't you use the official screenshots released by Square-Enix?

As Noblesse Oblige pointed out, you can find plenty of screens from KH1.5 on KHInsider. As for KH2.5, you've got a stack of them on the official website (at the bottom of the page. You can even filter them by game: KH2, BBS or Re:Coded).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back