• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ScrewAttack: Wish List: 10 Things I Want In Kingdom Hearts III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I can't honestly see them playing a large role in KH3. Compared to the other members, they're really not that important in the grand scheme of things.
And yet you want us to detour into the families of Sora, Riku and Kairi.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
And yet you want us to detour into the families of Sora, Riku and Kairi.

Well that's different. Unlike the back stories of members 9-12, I'm interested in SRK's families. I acknowledge they're not that important, but I still would like to see them. I'm just indifferent to members 9-12 origins.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Well that's different. Unlike the back stories of members 9-12, I'm interested in SRK's families. I acknowledge they're not that important, but I still would like to see them. I'm just indifferent to members 9-12 origins.

Yet Numbers IX to XII are more relevant to the plot of the story than SRK's families, who are practically next to non-existent. Including the families in the game would be a greater "waste" of space than if the former Organization members make it into the game.

But I'm just saying. To each their own, right? It's preference, after all, but I just want to explain why the inclusion of the former members is likely to serve more purpose than that of the families.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, wouldn't showing the families ultimately be fan-service as well then?

Family is not important in KH, never has been, doubt it ever will.
If Nomura had to pick between the two; people we've never met before or established characters with personalities and the potential for exploration, I have no doubt which fan-service he would pick, mostly because they'd be able to add something more to the plot than characters who at best would be kidnapped for ransom.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Doubt we'll ever see anyone's parents in the game. The central focus of the game is Sora and his connections with his friends. I mean his parents are connected to him as well, but as parents, not friends (although would it not be hilarious for Roxas to meet Sora's parents since technically in a way Roxas is a byproduct of Sora's heart and therefore slightly their child as well).

Shogo-Kun

Awards
I'm okay with everything on this list except for numbers 5, 8, and 9.

5: Keep Star Wars and Marvel out of Kingdom Hearts until the next saga.
8: No. A live-action Sora will never work. We've already have Dragonball Evolution to see how bad anime-esque character look in real life.
9: With the negative view of Final Fantasy Versus XIII/XV in the eyes of some fans, this would be suicide. Just include Gilgamesh and I'll be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back