• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ansem Report Proof?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrixfan

Hey everyone, I'm new here, without being new here. I've been unable to make an account for some reason, but I finally got one. In the meantime, I've been reading all the messages that I could, and I kinda have an idea of what to do around here. If not, please correct me, as I'm always willing to learn, but also, please don't be harsh as I am human and do make mistakes, haha. That being said, now my quick theory.

So I was reading through the Secret Ansem Reports from KH2, and I saw in what I think was the 13th, AtW says: "How did Xehanort manage to open the door that appeared in the basement of my castle…?". Now, I don't remember the exact wording of it, but in one of the Ansem Reports from KH1, Xehanort writes that he opened the door in the basement of the castle. But how? He couldn't have just walked up to it and opened it. He had to be able to unlock the lock somehow. He had to have a key. This brings me around to the "Terra-is-Xehanort" theory, and I know some of you don't like it, but I really think this could lock the theory for me. I mean, they both look similar and Terra weilds a keyblade. Granted Xehanort didn't at the time, he may have been able to at one time, and using that memory his heart (that he had before submitting to darkness) was able to unlock the door.

Please expand, and if you don't think that I'm right, feel free to post your own theories as to what AtW meant. Thanks!

Awards
Yes, many people have suggested this.
But there's an error.

The door to the heart of Radiant Garden wasn't locked at that time. None of the keyholes were until the events of KH1 (when Sora went around locking them). So, theoretically, Xehanort could have simply opened the door.

But there is other evidence that backs this idea. The door to the heart of worlds appears when a keyblade is nearby. Hint, hint.

Avens

I think the door was left open at the end of BBS, which is how Xehanort got there in the first place. He just forgot to close it, or that he had used it to begin with.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
But there's an error.

The door to the heart of Radiant Garden wasn't locked at that time. None of the keyholes were until the events of KH1 (when Sora went around locking them). So, theoretically, Xehanort could have simply opened the door.

But there is other evidence that backs this idea. The door to the heart of worlds appears when a keyblade is nearby. Hint, hint.

Which goes to say...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Sigh...When Riku was only 5 years old, long before he got a keyblde, he was able to see the keyhole to Destiny Islands because he had already been chosen to weild Kingdom Key, the keyblade just had'nt appeared to him yet.

Xehanort was able to open the door to Radient Gardens because he was still a keyblade weilder but for some reason (Most likely because of his memory loss) he could'nt use his keyblade at that time.

It seems the doors react not to the keyblade but to the heart of the weilder

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Pete didnt open a door to the worlds heart but did open a door to another world (Timeless River). Which I expect is similar to what happened to Xehanort.

I may be wrong, but isn't the Xehanort from BBS supposedly a Keyblade master himself?
Master Xehanort. Ya he is a master.

I thought Xehanort turned up at AtW's castle with all his memories vanished? If he did do what you believe, how come he never used a Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts I when you fight him?
Probably he didnt use the keyblade.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Sigh...When Riku was only 5 years old, long before he got a keyblde, he was able to see the keyhole to Destiny Islands because he had already been chosen to weild Kingdom Key, the keyblade just had'nt appeared to him yet.

Xehanort was able to open the door to Radient Gardens because he was still a keyblade weilder but for some reason (Most likely because of his memory loss) he could'nt use his keyblade at that time.

id say this is the most likely explanation to all of this.. we've seen evidence of it many times

Matrixfan

Which also explains why Sora never saw the door until Riku gave in to the darkness...

Izayoi

galactic cancer
But there's an error.

Weren't the worlds still secluded and locked up during this time though? I thought they opened when Xehanort became SoD and AtW sent Kairi out.

Gamer 649

Website
www.youforum.cc

That's probably right.
At the end of KH2, Riku tells Sora that it was his heart that opened the door to light.
Also, In the beginning of KH2, Yen Sid tells Sora that his heart will lead him to other worlds, where all of the people he's met and has connections with are, even though he locked all of the doors.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
So why is it not possible that Master Xehanort is simply Xehanort/Xemnas?

Maybe the connection is similar to that of Ven, Roxas, and Sora.

A relation between a KH Character and their Nobody, and a connection between them and a counter-part from ten years previous in BBS. It seems a simple enough solution, the only question left open is....what's the connection?

Matrixfan

But if it's that simple, then when Xehanort was split into a heartless/nobody, why didn't he resemble Master Xehanort. If he shared the same connection like Sora Ven and Roxas, then wouldn't his nobody (Xemnas) look something like his counterpart (MX) just like Sora's nobody (Roxas) looks like his counterpart (Ven)?

finaloblivion13

But if it's that simple, then when Xehanort was split into a heartless/nobody, why didn't he resemble Master Xehanort. If he shared the same connection like Sora Ven and Roxas, then wouldn't his nobody (Xemnas) look something like his counterpart (MX) just like Sora's nobody (Roxas) looks like his counterpart (Ven)?

I have been thinking Mx and xehanort are 2 different people

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Not particularly. How someone looks does not define them as a person, and MX does appear to be considerably older than Xehanort, age can affect appearance.

finaloblivion13

Not particularly. How someone looks does not define them as a person, and MX does appear to be considerably older than Xehanort, age can affect appearance.

but Xehanort looks WAY YOUNGER than Mx. shouldn't it b the other way around. plus shouldn't there b some resemblance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back