• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret ansem reports

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely pronounced lee. Let's not get any spoilers pop up now *cough*Tight Like Amy*cough*

lol, sorry bout that. i've been playing days with an emulator and watched a bunch of youtube stuff on it. just assumed it was common knowledge.

But Xion isn't Sora's nobody...? Unless I didn't see something about Days...?

look up 358/2 days final battle on youtube.

I don't say "wash" like "worsh". I don't know anybody that does. And all we are down here are "rednecks".
I was going for a silent "a" and a longer "e" sound.

i never said that "you" pronounce wash that way. i was just making an example to show him that a word's spelling doesn't dictate it's pronunciation.

I know but I'm from Mississippi. If anyone in the history of everyone has ever been made fun of for the way they talk, it's the Mississippians.

well i work with a woman that says worsh instead of wash, i guess its just kentucky thats retarded.

whatever lea's pronunciation, the name has no affect on the story, that i can see of course. if you find a way in which someones name actually affected the story, let me know.

not being a smart ass.

simair

In a lovely land of laughing llamas who leap over
well i work with a woman that says worsh instead of wash, i guess its just kentucky thats retarded.

whatever lea's pronunciation, the name has no affect on the story, that i can see of course. if you find a way in which someones name actually affected the story, let me know.

not being a smart ass.

Never met a Kentucky-ian before so...

There's no way a name could affect a story. His name could be Bob and the story would be the same.

I know you're not.

Radon

mofo
Still it had some relevance. Mostly I was being smartass when I first posted that, but I agree that names dont really matter.

keve twilight

But there is 1 thing bother's me in the trailer for the new kh game Xehanort appears to be an old man but in kh 1 and 2 he appears to be young which means it was either a person who thought he was xehanort or he possesed someone's body

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I'm pretty sure it's pronounced Lee. I don't think SE would be as cruel as to give Axel a girl's name

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Off topic much?

i think he'll be the main antagonist in the new game and if the theories about him and terra being the same person are correct, then we have another great storyline on our hands

It's far more likely that MX is apart of Xehanort as well instead of Terra just being him.

But Ansem was refering to their heartlesses. They both retained their consiousness after turning into heartlesses. They are the only ones to ever do that.

Well, technically, Xehanort's Heartless wasn't really a Heartless, per se, but a heart, similar to what Sora was from late KH1 to the beginning of KH2. As for Sora, yes, he did keep his consciousness after becoming a Heartless, but it was still slipping away. Though that is just being technical.

If you really think about it Sora became his original self after he was a heartless body and all yet his nobodies namine and roxas were completely alive and doing well.

Sora was just a heart with a physical form.
Also, Namine is Kairi's nobody.

could that mean that xehanort is also an incomplete being

If Xehanort was an incomplete being, he would not have been able to produce a Heartless and a Nobody. =/

Yes. It is. Personally, I'm hoping they pronounce it "Lee" instead of "Lee-uh" or "Lay-uh".
Too girly for Axel, er... Lea. (grr... I wish it were Ale.)

Thanks a lot. <_<
Here I thought a thread concerning the SARs would be safe to go into, but no. Someone has to spoil something. There are spoiler boxes for a reason, you know. Fuck.

But there is 1 thing bother's me in the trailer for the new kh game Xehanort appears to be an old man but in kh 1 and 2 he appears to be young which means it was either a person who thought he was xehanort or he possesed someone's body

The Xehanort from BBS is, until stated otherwise, the original and true Xehanort, seeing as how BBS takes place before (apprentice) Xehanort was found by Ansem. He is Master Xehanort.
The Xehanort we know from KH1 and KH2 appeared in Radiant Garden with no memories and only the name "Xehanort". Whether MX from BBS is or is part of the Xehanort we know, is unknown. However, it is pretty likely he is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back