• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I hope the new game doesn't cover the Keyblade War. I mean thats a prequel to a prequel. If everything thats said about the war that we need to know is said in BBS, then there no need to go over it again.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I hope the new game doesn't cover the Keyblade War. I mean thats a prequel to a prequel. If everything thats said about the war that we need to know is said in BBS, then there no need to go over it again.

On the contrary, it would be a hell of a lot of fun to play a hack+slash Drakengard-esque game with Keyblades and shiz. I'm really hoping for it to be a sort of spin-off of KH, without the Disney influence heavily implanted in it. Less saturated colors, blood, etc, etc. o-o

It wouldn't necessarily be awesome for the story unlike other KH games, but it'd be amazing for the gameplay. <3

terrabbs

On the contrary, it would be a hell of a lot of fun to play a hack+slash Drakengard-esque game with Keyblades and shiz. I'm really hoping for it to be a sort of spin-off of KH, without the Disney influence heavily implanted in it. Less saturated colors, blood, etc, etc. o-o

It wouldn't necessarily be awesome for the story unlike other KH games, but it'd be amazing for the gameplay. <3
it is a possible that it could be a mmo for consoles

KingBlade

by sinspire^
No, this series needs to end. Finish BBS and do KH3 and put all mysteries in the light for god damn sake. We don't need any more games making this story as complicated as it already is. Explain what TKW was about than move on to KH3, actually finish it.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
No, this series needs to end. Finish BBS and do KH3 and put all mysteries in the light for god damn sake. We don't need any more games making this story as complicated as it already is. Explain what TKW was about than move on to KH3, actually finish it.

What is so wrong with making a side-plot expanding game out of the idea that it would be fun to play? Seriously. I don't see the complaints with The Keyblade Wars being expanded upon in their own game(s) being based in anything. :\

I could see it being a complete spin-off, ie. not even under the Kingdom Hearts name. Unless it was a war over Kingdom Hearts (Light v Darkness doesn't mean KH is involved...), it doesn't HAVE to be Kingdom Hearts.

I see Birth By Sleep wrapping everything in KH1 - KH2 up nicely, leading beautifully into KH3 (or possibly a bridge game to set up KH3) leaving open only the question of "Where does Sora go from here?" Nomura stated that, after the events in Birth By Sleep, the events in Kingdom Hearts I will appear inevitable rather than random, as they seem now.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i think during BBS we will see a sort of flashback to see how the keyblade war went down :p

they need to finish KH with part 3 and that secret game AND THATS IT! >:l

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
it is a possible that it could be a mmo for consoles

No, an MMO of Kingdom Hearts? Not happening.
This secret game Nomura keeps hinting at is most likely Kingdom Hearts III, he needs to get back to the main story now that after BBS is out, a lot of mysteries/answers will be revealed and probably answered in KHIII. Then it needs to end there. Nomura's had the ending in his head for a few years. He probably wants it done soon so it's not dragged too long

terrabbs

No, an MMO of Kingdom Hearts? Not happening.
This secret game Nomura keeps hinting at is most likely Kingdom Hearts III, he needs to get back to the main story now that after BBS is out, a lot of mysteries/answers will be revealed and probably answered in KHIII. Then it needs to end there. Nomura's had the ending in his head for a few years. He probably wants it done soon so it's not dragged too long
kh3 is not the mystery game it has not been anounced but we know its there the mystery game is something else

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I honestly wish for KH to end it in at least two more games. I want to stay in the main story because there is no need to introduce more characters. More characters=more secrets and mysteries=more games=more unneeded plot.

riku's a badass

if they do make another game i really wanna play riku he is so cool and i wanna see his story durring kh2 and after but i would rather have kh3

gaurdianblade

I'm really hoping for it to be a sort of spin-off of KH, without the Disney influence heavily implanted in it. <3

Kingdom Hearts wouldnt be kingdom Hearts without Disney. If you want to play kingdom hearts without the disney characters just play Final Fantasy or one of the other games like it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hm... If anything of the Keyblade wars is shown in BBS, I reckon it might happen in the opening. Recent events leading up to BBS interspersed with flashbacks way back, to when Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus and when the Keyblade War was happening. That's if it's not covered in a new game.

RememberRoxas

∞;4574690 said:
Hm... If anything of the Keyblade wars is shown in BBS, I reckon it might happen in the opening. Recent events leading up to BBS interspersed with flashbacks way back, to when Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus and when the Keyblade War was happening. That's if it's not covered in a new game.
Well I hope they don't dig further into the past and realase a new game. I hope they move onto SRK's future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back