• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seifer.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK Owns

yea i don't know what they will actually give him..but the wooden sowrd seems played out basically..i think it will be apipe similar to tidus's but prob like a black pipe or something.

x-knight

weel it would make sense if that was a different seifer like the younger version

i mean there tidus wakka and selphie in kh1 that are all there younger version and in the journal it says there from ff10( seplhie from ff 7)

so if thats seifer and hes a kid im not surprised

well to contriditiced my self id would have to say that no one frm the other world got to interact with them (no one from there original games i mean )

and then there is to say that maybe in kh2 that seifer neva interacts with leon ???

BHK Owns

yea id say that the leon seifer meeting would be too far fetched..although we are dealing with se so ya know they did the whole cloud/sephiroth thing in kh1 but the different world interaction seems highly unlikly

x-knight

yeh tru but se would come up with a realy thought out way of making it work out in the end!

BHK Owns

yes of corse if se wanted to do it than it would be done, and it would make perefect sense...but i don't see them doing it...would be an unfair fight..i can however see them doing it in the credits like in kh1 cloud/aerith so they would not have to use dialauge or make up a battle scene(where adult leon takes seifer's head off with his gunblade...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
x-knight said:
weel it would make sense if that was a different seifer like the younger version

i mean there tidus wakka and selphie in kh1 that are all there younger version and in the journal it says there from ff10( seplhie from ff 7)

so if thats seifer and hes a kid im not surprised

well to contriditiced my self id would have to say that no one frm the other world got to interact with them (no one from there original games i mean )

and then there is to say that maybe in kh2 that seifer neva interacts with leon ???
That is not true. In the Journal stuff, they clearly mention Selphie is from FF8. Which is the truth...

Anyways, it's most likely in KH2 Seifer wont see Leon at all. Which is the worst thing ever btw... >_< I mean, they were just the best rivals lol...

Anyways, maybe in KH3?! ;)

And the new Seifer look looks pretty cool. We can really judge when we see his face.... not just his back...

Bernce

i don't see anything wrong bout Seifer not being "rival" with Leon (Squall)... cause its a different game... it just so happen that Square Enix designed their characters and them using it into another type of game... well if i we're the creator itself id like to see "more" different world... like how bout "King Bugs (bunny)" or a rival between Donald and Daffy? Donald can be a white mage (with a LOT to boost) versus Daffy being a black mage... (see my point?) im thinking that everything is possible with Nomura (specially with POTC gracing the game, that was unexpected)... maybe one day we'll get to see Darth Vader in the game who knows... ^_^ and Vader not being rival with the rest of the jedis but with the organization itself? for a possible DARKER PLAN, (hehehehehe) there's a lot of things tieing in, so i guess we should always expect random possiblities in the game... who knows... i can't speak for the rest of us... besides im just a gamer like everyone else here!!!! ^_^ i just love seeing NEW things... i hope they create a movie out of KINGDOMHEARTS... is summoning present at KH2? cause i haven't heard any news on who will be Sora's summoning partner? i hope Sora could summon Ifrit or Shiva... just to have new views to see... and i haven't really seen any FF9 characters? i mean Zidane can beat up, well whatever the out come... im really looking forward to it... can't wait... tee hee!!!

BHK Owns

i belive its been conferimed or not that summons will be returning, as there is still an open slot on the second page of your commands from an interview i read

Waterkeeper

nmtry
New2Ya said:
That is not true. In the Journal stuff, they clearly mention Selphie is from FF8. Which is the truth...

The journal entry for Selphie merely says "Final Fantasy VIII." It doesn't say that this particular character is from the world of FF8 or Balamb Garden or whatever. It implies that the character *originally* appeared in FFVIII, so the Selphie on the Destiny Islands is merely a character *based* on the Selphie from FF8.

charmednwicked

Website
www.geocities.com
Video_Game_Fan said:
if seifer died in FFVIII maybe it is his rebirth in KH2,

sorry if i hav anythin wrong

i've never played FF8 but i have seen the ending and seifer was in the ending with his posse so i don't think he died. but it makes me wonder because this whole thing with losing your heart and your body and soul end up in between worlds or something. if bhk is sora's shell (not sure if its true or not) and he lives in twilight town possibly with other "shells" then maybe that world is home to all shells or something. ah now i'm just getting confused :confused: and i dont think any of that made any sense.

and if bhk is sora's age (15-16?) seifer looks slightly older than bhk so maybe he really is close to his FF8 age which was i think 18?

coolazice7

hah, it would be nice if the kid seifer was simply an alternate to the real seifer (like Sora and BHK)

i dont think this will be the case though...

x-knight

New2Ya said:

sorry new2ya i made a mistake i meant ff8

B

Blue

BHK Owns said:
yes the kid in the white/gray vest and the black hat is seifer...i was on another site and some kids were giving me a run for my money, saying that the hat looks stupid as they were saying seifer himself looked stupid..but i for 1 belive that the hat looks sweet, and i also think that seifer looks mint as a little kid, even though i was hopeing for an adult seifer, but i guess this will do

I dont mean the kid with the black hat..i meant the kid with the black vest and the camo pants with orange hair

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
In Final Fantasy VIII (8) Seifer was older than Squall(Leon).

Well, Selphie was the older than Squall(Leon) why is she Sora's age? Answer me that! (So Seifer can be BHK's age. But I think Seifer looks like BHK's age is because the angle

And Waterkeeper I think everyone likes FFVII is because it was the first to become 3D CG-ishness you get?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I've never played FF, so I wouldn't know. I'm just asking a simple intelligent question. No reason to call me a noob...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back