• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shadows Beneath 2: The Superior Race

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Well it's been a while and we've haven't gotten any more new faces to join here. This RP is still gonna be open up for a while. I might start it up with the minimum amount of people we have here. But I just want to make sure if everyone who's signed up will commit to being apart of this.

If we're all at a full agreement then I'll put up the RP. And who knows, while we're on with this thing we may grab some peoples interests.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Well after rechecking the whole thread I notice that we don't have a Brain master for the Lechels. I won't be starting it up unless we have one Brain master. I could create one more character to be the Lechel Brain Master and I suppose I will allow others to create another character to make things more active here.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
oh yeah, please don't. lol, it looks like you put forth a bit of effort into making this, and thus i shall want to see it live!!!

*wanders off to go make changes to template*

EDIT: ok, it has been done!!! hopefully its good enough... xD kind of did it on the fly... XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back