• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► She'll be as good as new

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
I didn't really want this to get out for the entire forum to see, but I suppose it's time. Everybody's got something they're hiding, and I guess it's time for me to tell you mine.

A little over 2 years ago, I became very depressed (yuss zomg Boonie wuz depressd) and it left for a little while. And I began cutting myself. Yes, that's right. Not enough to die, clearly since I'm still here, but enough to bleed and feel the pain. And then I stopped. Just once, to release anger. But now, I'm becoming anxious and over stressed with this year, it's started up again. Already since the beginning of the year, I've cut myself twice and I'm so depressed, laggy, and blaah at home. I feel and fear it will only get worse. I do not want to go to therapy. I think I just need someone to talk to, but no one is willing to listen. I need something to cheer me up. Anti-depressants don't work on me, tried them. I honestly don't know how to make myself feel better.

And don't go passing on, "ZOMG BOONZIEZ EMOOO" cause I'm not. I don't wear those pencil jeans, I don't have any black t-shirts, and my hair does not cover my left eye. Call me an emo and I will get ugly.

Anyone have any suggestions? Always appreciated.

DanceWaterDance

Ha-loo-sa-gen-a-shun
With Hannibal Lector, of course. The Good Doctor a
Website
www.myspace.com
You could find someone to talk to online, which is actually a very good way to release stress. (Not that you actually know me, but I'd talk to you, I understand evil therapy and stuff like that -shrugs-)

Or, find something that you really enjoy doing. (Example: I find that writing helps me... I had to go to lots of therapy... so I understand). If you can do that and just let all of your emotions out into that, then it helps.

Lunar Knight

American Person
You could always think about what you're thankful for. You could be thankful you don't live in the streets (No offense poor peoples [How'd you even get the internet?!]) and have an education while millions in the world would love to go to school. You could join some kind of activity at school that you really enjoy, like drama, tech, sports, music.

You could channel your sadness to something good, like painting. Yes, those art peole love to see people paint their feelings. Who knows, you could become a famous painter, that's something to cheer you up! =]

There's always something to spark happiness in someone's life. You just gotta find it!

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
I think thats sad how 21 people viewed this and only 2 replied...

Anyway, what do you like to do? Okay well, find something that will occupy yourself like reading, drawing, writing, etc.. Try to discard all razors or whatever you use to cut yourself with is the first step to recovery, and I've been through what you have about the stress and stuff, I was close to cutting myself(again) but, I threw everything I had to use to cut myself with away and give them to my friends to hold onto and keep them away from me, after so long I lost the urge and moved on, try doing that.

Sorry if I didn't help much but I tried, if you need to talk to anyone I'm always open.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
^ that was one of the more unintelligent things I've heard.

@<Ichigo> - It's a bit hard to hide the thing you cut with when you cut with scissors. :\

Thanks for the shoulders, everyone. If I ever need to talk, you'll be one of the firsts to hear it.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
You need to find something to distract yourself with that will benefit you, cutting yourself won't benefit you. I'm not quite sure what the reason for the depression is, but if it's something you can't do anything about, distraction is your best option. Video games, a job, don't care, anything. Force yourself not to do anything painful. If at all possible, write down/think about the reasons why you're depressed and what you could do to make life better. Set down some goals and stick to them. Find someone to talk to, and it would probably help if it was someone you personally know. See a psychologist, I recommend that over a psychiatrist.

Joy

Bronze Member
Now, for future reference most of my friends have cut, though I never have.

If you like feeling pain, join a karate school, tae kwon doe, jitsu. Anything that makes you stretch. When you do stretch, you will feel pain which should have you get away from cutting. Plus, the stretching will help you also. Most schools will also have a sparring class, which is like fighting but legal.

Otherwise, you could talk to me or anyone else that has posed on here.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Now, for future reference most of my friends have cut, though I never have.

If you like feeling pain, join a karate school, tae kwon doe, jitsu. Anything that makes you stretch. When you do stretch, you will feel pain which should have you get away from cutting. Plus, the stretching will help you also. Most schools will also have a sparring class, which is like fighting but legal.

Otherwise, you could talk to me or anyone else that has posed on here.

Good idea with the TKD. I take Tae Kwon Do, and believe me it hurts sometimes. The more your Master or Instructor pushes you, the more tired and exhilerated you are at the end of the day, and the more you just want to fall asleep. Stretching before you go to bed can help to I guess. I have never cut myself, so all this is pretty assuming, but I find it hard to indulge in bad habits and stuff when I'm so sore I can't sit up in the morning.

Leviathan

You know I'm always here for you. I know we can't talk all the time, but just remember all the times that we have talked. Just think of that laugh or something that makes you want to smile cause I'd assume it is very hard to cut oneself as they are smiling.

I've never known anybody who cut themselves, but I will try as hard as I possibly can to help you if you ever need me.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Take a toy knife and try and cut yourself with that instead of a real one :D It should work.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Clearly this isn't the way to deal with things. Cutting yourself with a knife is used as a way to make yourself feel better. But the knife cutting yourself isn't technically doing anything.

Receptors in the brain receives the pain and gives a sense of calming to counter-act the current act. Used to relax you and render the pain useless basically. So, if you want to cut yourself, just relax yourself, it's the same basis of case. Just without the self-infliction.

Seriously though, don't be an idiot and do things these ways. It's going to become an unhealthy obsession eventually and it will get worse.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Learn how to madly twitch and induce spasams into your right arm.

It vents off depression quite well for me.

It also makes you look like Ryuji Yamazaki, which is cool.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Talking to people always helps me, and I ranaway a lot of times. I never cut myself, but I do pray to god to not wake up the next day sometimes.

If you ever need help, I'd love to help.

And here's a little tip, there're some people that make fun of people that have problems and act wierd sometimes on this forum, but don't let them bring you down.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
I don't usually talked to people. I keep it all to my self sometimes. But I am always willings to help someone. Okay Booneh? You can talk to me IF you want.

Aly alu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back