• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shootings at Virginia Tech

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicHeart

Today is April 16 2007.

This date, to many people, will forever mark the anniversary of the worst school shooting in American history. And also the worst mass murder massacre in the United States.

I live the the United States and some of you may have heard about the massacre at Virgina Tech today.

Uptill today the worst school shooting was at Columbine High School in Littleton Colorado. This shooting happed on April 20, 1999. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold went on a rampage in their high school killing 13 students, one teacher, and then committed suicide in the library.

Just think in a few days it will also mark the 8th anniversary of Columbine

Its funny I had just turned in a paper on the causes of school violence in English about a week ago.

I live in Viriginia. So when one of my teachers told me that there had been a shooting at Virginia Tech, my only responce was...

"how many where killed"

My teacher told me at least 21 (this was only at the time)

I froze, "This is worse than Columbine"

Many of the kids I go to school with wish to go to Virginia Tech after High school, and some of the older ones already have.

That school is something that represents our state. It holds a dear place to my heart.

And now it is the scene of the worst school shooting in American History.

33 People died today. and some are injured.

Rest in peace the Victims of school violence.

Nivaro

Website
www.crimsonchance.proboards53.com
He's already exploiting the situation to fuel his agenda.

Anywhere online where he's started? I'd just like to see. (Sorry this isn't really related to the rather grim subject of the matter)

Watch there be a tie or link to video games on this.....hopefully not, but you never know with the media.

My respects to the victims.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
It's shocking and horrible that so many innocent people are just killed cuz of some crazed maniac, but there must be a problem because this certainly isnt the first time it's happened in America :/

Josh

Silver Member
When I first heard this earlier today after school I got down and started praying for htem. Something like* this shouldn't happen and the shooter shouldn't get away with it by susiding or atleast he should of been shot by the Police.

Last edited:

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Something that this shouldn't happen and the shooter shouldn't get away with it by susiding or atleast he should of been shot by the Police.
...say wut?

It's shocking and horrible that so many innocent people are just killed cuz of some crazed maniac, but there must be a problem because this certainly isnt the first time it's happened in America :/
it's not the first time this has happened in the world.

The Key Chain

acctually, 33ppl killed, many more injured. (i heard). very sad

EDIT: Wow, it must have been very dramatic since you live in virginia...

Last edited:

Shadukai X

Banned
Have they figured out the motive yet?

The only thing that was reported on CNN is that the shooter went after a particular Asian girl first. They said he probably got dumped and went bonkers. Other than that, nothing but nonprogressive interviews with students.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
The only thing that was reported on CNN is that the shooter went after a particular Asian girl first. They said he probably got dumped and went bonkers. Other than that, nothing but nonprogressive interviews with students.

All that for a girl? Pity really.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Wow.
I was just about to make a thread on this.

I live in North Carolina.
Still there are students who dream of going to VT and have there sights set on it.

Its tragic that this happened.
My respects to the victims and their families.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
While horrible things happen all the time in the world, certain ones tend to stand out to a particular person, whether due to location or who was involved or whatever else. While this event has yet to hit home to me (since I haven't seen the list of people killed), it does to some degree. Tech is about a 3 hours drive from where I live and a good number of the people at the college here know at least one person at Tech. I have friends and family up there and I'm hoping that they're all okay and were not involved.

Condolences to all affected by this.

UnknownEnigma

The incident is the deadliest school shooting incident in the United States, surpassing the 15 deaths[40] of the Columbine High School massacre of 1999 and the 16 deaths[40] at the University of Texas massacre of 1966. It is the second deadliest school-related killing in American history, behind the 1927 Bath School disaster which claimed 45 lives, including 38 at a school.[40]

With current death toll reports at 33,[40] this is the deadliest civilian shooting in United States history, surpassing the Luby's massacre of 1991 in which 24 people were killed.[40] It is the biggest criminal massacre in the world since the Port Arthur massacre in 1996, in which 35 people were murdered by a single gunman.[41]

^^^just from wikipedia, thought it was good info

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Wow. . . y'know, this happens like, once a year now. It's becoming routine. It's really pathetic, in all honesty. Though, more so sad/depressing than pathetic.

That some kid/young adult is so fcuking whacked out, that they decide to go end the lives of others whom have a hell of a lot going for them.

This isn't a "WHAT HAS SOCIETY BECOME?!" post, this is just an opinion.

Rest In Peace, all victims, and to all families that had loved ones involved, I seriously hope that you can cope. I send my condolences to you, and hope that you can cope with this.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
I just recieved the news today..i live in australia though..

Umm..everyone is saying that 33 got killed..isnt 32..

My respects to everyone who died..

Puff

Oh my........

My respects to the victims and their families.

------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back