• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should there be an Re: BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should there be an Re: BBS?

• Yes

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • Yes (PS3 Exclusive)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Yes (PS2 and PS3)

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
What's the point?
Re: CoM makes sense because it wasn't 3D and had no voices... but BBS does.

State

Awards
What's the point?
Re: CoM makes sense because it wasn't 3D and had no voices... but BBS does.

Yep! I wouldn't even want to think of a BBS with the whole game having text boxes... >.>

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
~ yes. considering how important of an installment it is and how few people actually own a psp, they probably will develop it for a consol. they'll probably just wait a while like they did with re:CoM.

They'd have to redo Coded first. If that would be an issue, I think the cell phone conflict would take priority over the psp one.

State

Awards
i'd rather they focus their efforts on KH3, after this release, than on a pointless remake

That post was zetta obvious yet, means that it would be a bad idea, you got my vote! Anyways, waste of a time and money to make a game and release a remake for it.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
how else would the japanese population be able to brag about their exclusive sneak peak trailer of KH3 without Re:BBS?

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
bbs should never b remade. also they should never make a final mix + because it should answer everything. i mean if they do make a bbs final mix then the american players would hav to import it to kno everything. it would be pointless stupid and it would add another year at least to the wait for kh3

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
No, BBS should remain PSP game, no remake.

I nevertheless don't doubt they'll do one or two years after KH3 and KH3FM++, with maybe a Coded remake, but that's all and too early to think to it.

S

Savor Devoir

No, BBS should remain PSP game, no remake.

I nevertheless don't doubt they'll do one or two years after KH3 and KH3FM++, with maybe a Coded remake, but that's all and too early to think to it.

If there'll ever be a kh3, we have heard nothing about the game yet.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
If there'll ever be a kh3, we have heard nothing about the game yet.

Exactly. In fact, we don't even have a hint if its in development? As far as we know, when they do finally ANNOUNCE it, it'll be 4-5 years away.

Nomura stated that Sora's story is not over, implied that Xehanort somehow come back and said that all three current side game hint to a next KH Installment.

It's not official, but it's like 99% sure.

S

Savor Devoir

Nomura stated that Sora's story is not over, implied that Xehanort somehow come back and said that all three current side game hint to a next KH Installment.

It's not official, but it's like 99% sure.

It's a 50-50 chance of kh3 coming out. Nomura knows when to stop the kh series, and it won't be around forever.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It's a 50-50 chance of kh3 coming out. Nomura knows when to stop the kh series, and it won't be around forever.

He most definitely will. Coded is chronologically at the end of the time line. I'd hate for him to end it there. So, KH III is a safe assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back