• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should there have been rewards for paradox?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Well I basically completed every single cup (Today I dance with joy cause I finally completed Hades cup on proud mode I faced death's door about 14 times in the 4 FF character fight, but managed to pull through and heal right on time)

But I just felt a bit incomplete to doing that was only for completing the Jiminy Journal, no new item, no new keyblade, no nothing... Same for the other Paradox's

Anyone else felt a bit dissapointed that they got nothing besides extra percent in the Jiminy Journal for completeing something so hard.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD I hate that, but atleast you can say the game is complete!

They should have given like..I dunno, o_O Some extra perma dual weild feature xD Or something random.

The percent is fine. xD

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
monkeybutt said:
xD I hate that, but atleast you can say the game is complete!

They should have given like..I dunno, o_O Some extra perma dual weild feature xD Or something random.

The percent is fine. xD

Synch blade growth ability as a reward? That would be too uber sweet -_-

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Synch blade growth ability as a reward? That would be too uber sweet -_-

It would if it was real, permanent duel weilding, in master form style! (Not FInal Form cause alhtough it's powerful, it wouldn't be as fun as Master Form in some ways)

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
i didn't like final. that fact that u don't hold any keyblade is weird. master form's combo was tight when sora spun around. wisdom was tight how sora flipped up and stuff as he shot magic. valor was just plain awesome. the first time i went anti i was all what the **** cause i had picked to go valor.

1948dragon_

yeah that sucked big time for me. mayby if they realese a kh2 final mix version there give us something for beating them like a keyblade or (hopefully) a new drive form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back