• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sky High RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
~*Storyline*~
It has been a few years since the events of the movie, all of the freshman from the movie are now seniors in the school and a new year is about to begin. With little action from any super villians lately, things have grown very boring at the highschool, with nothing to really talk about. But with the start of a new school year, the seniors are hoping that something interesting may turn up with the new batch of freshman, brought in by Ron... The Bus Driver.

~*Rules*~
- No Godmodding
- No Powerplaying
- Romance Is Encouraged (Come on... It's high school...)
- To Prove That You Have Read The Rules, Put "Flame On!" In Your First Post
- Have Fun

~*Original Characters*~
Will Stronghold -
Warren Peace -
Layla -
Maj/Magenta -
Ethan -
Zach -

~*Template*~

Name -
Age -
Gender -
Appearance -
Power -
Things To Never Say (Annoys them) -
Bio -

~*My Character*~

Name - Frost
Age - 18
Gender - Male
Appearance - A Bit More Muscular
Power - Fire (Think Human Torch)
Things To Never Say (Annoys them) - "Stay frosty", "Flamer", "Cool down", "Hot, hot, hot" Song
Bio - Frost is the co-head of the student council, along with his sister Ember. His parents must have had a warped sense of humour, naming their childs the complete opposites of what their powers would end up being. He can generally be a hot-head, but most of the time he is a jokester. He loves to have fun, crack jokes, and generally just to whatever he thinks of. Very random, I cannot stress this point enough, and never really thinking too far ahead, he makes a great friend, as well as a great leader.

Last edited:

oath keeper

"Flame On!"

Name Tyron
Age 17
Gender male
Appearance
coolguy.jpg

Power Lightning
Things To Never Say: get away from me
Bio he was sent here cus his family wanted him away

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
Name -Rina
Age -17
Gender -Female
Appearance -
Picture473.jpg

Power -Gravity
Things To Never Say -"Hi!Whats Your Name?!"
Bio -Her Mom and Dad Sent her here because she wasn't normal...
"Flame On!"

Master_Tapion

Website
s10.invisionfree.com
"Flame On!"

Name - Sasuke Utaki
Age - 17
Gender - Male
Appearance - Click
Power - Pyrokenisis (uses the power with Ninjitsu)
Things To Never Say (Annoys them) - "You freak!" (Never ever say that) "Bastard!" (He can tolerate it for a while)
Bio - Sent to an Academy of Ninjitsu years ago, he trained with the best. But in his last school training fight, he acidintally unlocked his pyrokenisis abilitys and burned his opponent on over 75% of his body. They expelled him for being different. They caalled him a freak. And after he got out of the academy, launched an attack that destroyed his former school. Everyone was ouside it, though, so there were no injuries. He was then sent to Sky High Academy to learn to control his powers. He did so and now it's his last year there.

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
((Okly dokly))

"Flame on!"

Name -Bree
Age - 17
Gender - Female
Appearance - http://www.absoluteanime.com/fruits_basket/tohru.gif
Power - Ice(think Frozone from Incredibles)
Things To Never Say (Annoys them) -"Ice of you to drop by!" (So what if I got that from Incredibles..>_>)
Bio/Personality - Is usually hyper/happy/hyperly happy/happily hyper but can get angry easily. Everyone thinks she's funny but she doesn't see why. Gets confused a lot and likes to play sports. Even though she gets good grades, she's still a bit of a goofball outside the classroom.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
OOC: It has BEGUN! Im doing a sort of voice-over beginning, lol. People can still join.

IC:

Sky High was, as usual, suspended high in the sky using anti-grav stabilizers... Or something like that. That stuff doesn't usually make much sense to me... Nor do I much care to make sense of it. But it is, however, amazing... Or so my sister always tells me.
He then heard the familiar screams of freshman in the flying bus.
Oh, there's the buses now, time for the good ol' co-chair to get to business. Time to welcome the freshman to Sky High
With that, Frost half-jumped, half-walked down the stairs leading into the school itself, walking out onto the field to welcome the freshman.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Bree paced in front of the bus stop. She thought impatiently,"Where is that acursed bus?!!? >_<" Bree continued pacing. She was never very good at waiting for things. She claimed that "Patience is for squares". Right. Bree sighed and stopped pacing. She resorted to biting her nails. It was a really bad habit of her's. She would never stop untill whatever she was waiting for finally came.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
OOC: Im guessing you people are freshman, lol, since your all a year younger than my guy. lmao, oh well, it doesn't really matter, though it is like a high school normally, 4 grades... But you guys could be late bloomers, and I guess it also could have been changed to two years instead of four... meh... Im rambling now...

oath keeper

*Tyron was at the bus stop paceing back and forth extremely fast*"where the hell is the god dang bus!"Tyron was very inpatient.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Frost sat at the steps, waiting. Ron the Bus Driver was probably picking up all the kids by now, heading to the closed bridge, falling off the edge, hitting the rockets and flying here. "Some people get all the fun..." He started repeatedly snapping his fingers, a flame coming on when snapped. "Flame on... Flame off... Flame on... Flame off..." And ocntinued until the bus arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back