• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sky High RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
"What,"Bree mumbled,"Only in the gym?.....Where's the fun in that? >_<" She stood up from her seat, shouldered her backback, and left the awesomely cool jet/bus/rocket/roller coaster.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Frost watched as the freshman got off the bus. He sighed, holding his hands behind his head and leaning back as he walked. "To the gym" he muttered as one of the super-fast seniors ran by, issuing the race challenge. "Oh it's so on!" He ran forward, knowing it would make a scene. As he ran, he slightly raised his arms, then slammed them down to his sides, igniting into flame and shooting through the doors like a rocket.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Two older students "flew" by Bree, causing her to yelp. She yelled at them,"BE CALM, CHILDREN!! >_<" Many students gave her strange looks, mostly cuz she sounded oddly like a teacher just then. Crossing her arms, Bree entered the large building known as Sky High. How ironic. As she wandered down the halls, Bree wondered what kept the whole campus in the air. "It must be REALLY powerful jets,"she thought,"Sure!! Let's go with that!! ^_^"

Galacion

Bronze Member
Ken walks off the bus to the school and when he looks around he wonders how is the school floating? and keeps walking till he sees the gym and walks towards it till he acidentaly bumbs into someone wandering the halls and looks up "oh im sorry i wasnt looking where i was going im still in a daze from sleeping."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Frost landed in the gym, still engulfed in flames. he started walking to the center and the flames dissipated. He stopped in the center of the gym, waiting for the freshman to arrive to be sorted. "Now, if only they'd hurry..."

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Bree continued down the halls, looking for the gym. She had a terrible sense of direction and now was the time Bree needed one. Off to her right she noticed a map of the school. "Well that's convienent," she thought. Bree studied it for a few minutes. "Ohhhhh....I'm supposed to go THAT way.....,"she murmurred. Now she headed off to the gym and got there within minutes. She peered inside cautiously,then finally entered. Trying to avoid everyone and everything, Bree leaned against the wall boredly.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Lance saw the huge gym from the bus as they arrived, so headed straight out there for it. Even though he was an old student, he still liked to see the powers and rankings of the freshmen each year. Last year's groupings were rather interesting, super strength was a very common power.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Name - Meilin Kimura
Age - 16
Gender - Female
Appearance - see sig
Power - Ability to utilise water in various forms to create what she needs
Things To Never Say (Annoys them) - "Chill out." "Cool." "little" "Small" And avoid sarcasm
Bio - She's not sure where her abilities came from. She's from your average family, and he siblings are all normal. She met Frost, who introduced her to the idea of starting at Sky High

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Bree twirled her hair impatiently. Bree didn't even know what she was waiting for. If Bree had known before, she might have forgotton. Bree finally yelled. "Hurry up, other random people I don't know and/or care about!!! >_<" Bree's left eye twitched several times.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Frost glanced at bree, not saying a word. "...okay..." He then turned towards Meilin. "Ah, if it isn't Meilin!" He shook her hand. "I see you took my advice." He then glanced around at everyone. "This can't be the entire freshman class. If anyone isn't here yet, HURRY UP!" He bellowed into the page system.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Lance turned to look up at the speaker, hearing Frost's roar bellowing out. Frost was a nice guy most times, but he was a little to hyper and over active for his tastes. He was often times annoying. Yet he did wonder where they all were.
"These freshmen seem to get dumber with each passing year."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Frost glanced at the freshman class, some of which were staring at him wide eyed and freaked out by his bellow. "Hey, if you think THAT is bad, be glad super sonic)or whatever his name is) isn't doing it this time!" Frost sighed, hitting a switch and the center ring of the gym raised up as a platform, stairs lowering. Frost was standing on the platform. "It cant be helped, we're starting now."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"Oooookay... How 'bout we don't kill eachother on the first day? Thank you." Frost crossed his arms. "All right people, who wants to go first? You come on up, show us your powers and I place you depending on your power." He crossed his arms. "And don't even bother asking me what my power is."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back