• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sky High RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Bree finally saw the bus approach the bus stop she was waiting at.

"FREAKING FINALLY,"She exclamed as the doors to the bus opened up.

She stomped up the stairs and sat in an empty seat near the back. She didn't feel like socializing with people she didn't know. Bree looked out her window boredly, waiting for the bus to leave again.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Ron the Bus Driver closed the doors after Bree and drove to the next bus stop, where the others were waiting. The bus looked like a normal bus, though later the signs would change, it would grow wings and giant rockets. But that wasn't until later. The bus stopped at the next bus stop.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
ooc; wow... such discriptive posts... lmao

ic:

Ron opened the bus door looking at the two young students. "You guys coming or what? I can't wait all day." The students in the bus were very talkative, as usual, asking about powers and other stuff.

oath keeper

"well then lets not leave a seat for Tyron huh,everyone*he yelled,so he stood up and held the bar,with a angry look on his face*

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: I'm not late am i?

Flame on!

Name - Lance
Age - 19
Gender - male
Appearance -
Really_hot_guy_edit_1.jpg

Power - Dark Matter exploiting
Things To Never Say (Annoys them) - "You're wierd."
Bio - He never really bothered to make friends. Everyone het ever tried to make friends with ended up calling him wierd. He had begun to harness his powers long before he started at the school, so by the time he joined, he was easily deemed a hero.

Master_Tapion

Website
s10.invisionfree.com
Sasuke was late to the bus stop. He had to take his sister's friend with him. It took her forever too pick out an outfit. It was her last year there. He looked at Ron. He gave him a 'no more seats' look.

"Only one more seat left." Ron said. He looked at Sasuke. Ron knew Sasuke. "Unless you would like to sit on the steps?" Sasuke stepped on the bus, grabbing her sister's friend's wrist.

"I think I can survive craming myself into the seat with Rikku." Sasuke looked at her sister's friend. The last seat was hidden behind a tarp at the front of the bus.

"You know, you didn't have to sit with me." Rikku said.

"But you're nervous." Sasuke said.

"But I could have survived without you." She said. "I'm a senior."

"But you're nervous. You need someone to help you out with your nervousness." Rikku looked at Sasuke. Sasuke looked at Rikku.

"Well, thanks..." she said. She drew nearer to him. She buckled in for the both of them. Rikku squeezed Sasuke. One of the freshmen said "No! I don't wanna die" as they sped up near the cliff.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
The bus continued to pick up speed 'till it looked like they would fall off the edge any second. "HERE WE GO!" Ron yelled as he pulled a lever and the 'road closed' sign folded down. the bus falling over the edge. Eventually, as they were falling, the bus transformed for flight and they rocketed into the sky, pulling a series of roller coaster maneuvers that made the freshman scream. Eventually they arrived at the floating platform of Sky High. As they landed, and the bus doors opened, they were greeted by a distinct sound, amongst the voices outside, the loudest and closest was: "Flame on... Flame off... Flame on... Flame off..." The voice stopped and footsteps were heard as Frost stepped onto the first step into the bus. "Hey Ron."

"Hey there, buddy."

"Mind if I come aboard and... give an intro?"

"Anytime, buddy!"

"Thanks Ron."

With that, the both the distinct voice, and distinct looking Frost walked onto the bus.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Bree's eyes were wide but then she suddenly shouted,"Let's go again! LET'S GO AGAIN!!" She took note of the "Weird look" that everyone was giving her. Bree smiled sheepishly and sunk down into her seat.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
ooc; ironically, that is exactly what one of the main characters said in the movie... I think...

ic:

Frost couldn't help but smile at Bree. He had been one of the only people who had enjoyed that flight to the school on his first day, seeing how he had already done many of the maneuvers himself. He found the bus a bit constricting, ACTUALLY flying was a lot more fun.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Lance headed out the door of his house. He wlaked along the driveway in his front yard, just as the bus pulled up. The driver opens the door, and yells at him,
"Hurry up boy! Let's go!!"

"I'm coming, hang on." Lance climbed onto the bus, the bandana on his head stopped rustling as the wind was stopped. He looked down the aisles, trying to find a place to sit. He took a seat near the back of the bus.

Galacion

Bronze Member
Flame On!"
Name -Kendal
Age - 15
Gender - male
Appearance - Looks like Kratos
Power - Psyconisis/Telekinesis
Things To Never Say (Annoys them) -isnt your name a girls name?
Bio - Had to move to differnt schools and found the right one...

Ken(for short) ran toward the bus as he heard him about to take off and as he ran on to the bus he saw someone looking to find a seat so he waited for him to find a spot and in the mean tim he thinks to himself 'i wonder what this school is going to be like since this will be my first time here in sky high i wonder why they call it sky high.'

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
ooc; Galacion, if you are going to be in this RP, there is one thing I must ask. Please user proper grammar, punctuation, spelling if you can help it, and proper sentence structure... your post confused the hell out of me...

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
ooc: You can, but I'm in the way right now, let me introduce the freshman to the school, then you can get off.

ic:
"All right... I don't like hearing long speeches, nor do I like giving them so I'll keep this short. Welcome to Sky High, I am your co-head of the student council here. My name is Frost, if there is anything you need, feel free to ask, maybe I'll help. Have a good time and report to the gymnasium to be sorted into hero and hero support, I will be doing the sorting." With that, Frost turned and walked off the bus. "And your not allowed to use your powers outside of the gymnasium!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back