• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sleep pods

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeckII

In the old mansion's basement corridor, if you analyse one of the sleep pods it says that it was used before. Used by who, and for who? I missed something? Or it doesn't have any answer yet?

flurryflames

It could be Sora or Roxas. I am guessing Roxas since Diz and Riku put him into the virtual memory world of Twilight Town.

KeckII

Roxas wasn't put in the sleep pod, he was transfered by the machine in the computer room. And it says someone has used it before while Sora was using one, so that discards Sora as well.

Awards
The sleep pods were created by the Organization and taken by DiZ.

They were not created originally for Sora, but for the Organization themselves, used to experiment with memories.
It is likely that the other pods were used by some of the Organization members.

ICECOOL113

They were not created originally for Sora, but for the Organization themselves, used to experiment with memories.

Yeah it's mostly that reason seeing how it would make sense that Roxas was not in one.

flurryflames

That was my first instinct yet I put something different down because I erased it. Man I feel stupid. Next time I will just go by my instinct.

Though it is interesting that in one video on youtube I saw about 20 of those sleep pods. I feel it is a cheat code, but I will try to find it again.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I imagine at one point Xemnas may have asked Namine to see if she could unlock some of his latent memories, possibly using one of these machines to rest in while she worked. Or, as has been said already, just general organisation memory/mind tinkering

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I remember when people though Ventus was going to be put into one.
Those were the days /nostalgia.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I imagine at one point Xemnas may have asked Namine to see if she could unlock some of his latent memories, possibly using one of these machines to rest in while she worked. Or, as has been said already, just general organisation memory/mind tinkering

i like this, and it could be a possbility because (i think) there was more than 1 empty pod. and it makes sense since Xemnas has mixed memories of both Xehanort and Terra

Neptun

Source please .

Q9: Where did the Organization’s coat and mark come from?
A: Xemnas remembering his human years.

One year after BbS, Xehanort as well as five other apprentices toss aside their hearts. Then the Nobody Xemnas was born, and the Organization which he creates take a lot of things from his memories as a human. But as Xemnas had two people who he was, Terra and Master Xehanort, he takes from both of their memories.

[picture: Master Xehanort in dark coat]

The coat used by the Organization was something that Master Xehanort originally wore.

[pictures: Terra’s mark, Nobody’s mark]

The Nobody mark used by the Organization is a similar shape to the mark Terra used.

[pictures: Roxas receiving his name, Vanitas and the X-Blade]

Xemnas gives Organization members names with an X in them. This has something to do with Master Xehanort’s interest in the X-Blade.
-Nomura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back