• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sly Cooper 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkSlySora

I am a big fan of the Sly games. I played and beat all 3. Does anyone know if Sucker Punch is planning on making a 4th one? I can't find anything about it on the internet so i was wondering if somone else knows.

E

Eclipse

^ i own the first one. haven't played the other 2

and good thing they ended it.

THINGS END BEST AS TRILOGIES ^_^

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Not neccesarily. Sucker Punch is working on a "hidden project" for the PS3. Could be a Sly 4.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
WT? How could you hate them??? They are soo cool! And funny. If anything they got BETTER with each game!!

How was they funny!?!? Sly Cooper is NOT funny.

Rathet and Clank is funny
Burnout is funny
Jak is really funny
Sly ain't funny.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Burnout is funny
Jak is really funny
Sly ain't funny.

Plus no Sly4 becuse his lifes work was finshed in 3, and he married a cop!!Its over.

Thanks for the spoilers
EDIT: THANK YOU

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
I liked the Sly Cooper Games and I also beat all three. They were fun to play and I would really like if they made another one. They are really cool with all the stuff they put in it. I wish that they really didn't have to end it if they did oh well. But I haven't heard or seen any proof of it if someone can give it to me. If you do then I will agree with what you guys end but Sly Cooper was cool so if they did end it I will be kinda mad since I would save my money and sell my other games to buy the games.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
i thought evan though i hated it i think that sly 1 was the best, and no matter how a story ends they can always do another one. look at the jak games, the story ended at 3 yet they have mad 2 more and are making another one which will make the series so far as 6 games.

Awards

Burnout is funny
Jak is really funny
Sly ain't funny.

Erm, Burnout was not funny. Burnout is Racing Sim. A pathetic one at that, too. There's nothing funny about it, except for how bad it is.

Sly was funny to me. It all depends on your sense of humor.
That said, Burnout is still Not Funny.

I enjoyed all three games. I wouldn't mind seeing a fourth installment, but I'd be happy if they left it as a trilogy. As previously said, the best things come and stay in threes.

LinkSlySora

I think the sly games are very funny. Although I have heard it was supposed to be a trilogy, other games such as crash, spyro, sonic the hedgehog,etc, were also supposed to be trilogies. I like the many mini games the sly games have, the many differint types if jobs, the differint envirments.

Awards
I think the sly games are very funny. Although I have heard it was supposed to be a trilogy, other games such as crash, spyro, sonic the hedgehog,etc, were also supposed to be trilogies.

To me, the Crash and Spyro games were trilogies. I don't consider any other installment to either of the series' actual games. Sierra took two wonderfully crafted series' and absolutely destroyed them. Made a mockery of them. Put shame the the names of Spyro and Crash. I'll always remember the purple dragon and the crazy marsupial for their real adventures, when Insomniac was at its best.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
Erm, Burnout was not funny. Burnout is Racing Sim. A pathetic one at that, too. There's nothing funny about it, except for how bad it is.

Sly was funny to me. It all depends on your sense of humor.
That said, Burnout is still Not Funny.

I enjoyed all three games. I wouldn't mind seeing a fourth installment, but I'd be happy if they left it as a trilogy. As previously said, the best things come and stay in threes.

No.......Burnout is alot better than Sly.
Not saying Sly gaes aren't good but.......burnout makes it look like a piece of crap.......on the floor.

Mighty

^
You can't compare Burnout to Sly Cooper, they're completely different genres.

I wouldn't mind seeing another Sly game, as they were all fairly quality games. Though I wouldn't hate Sucker Punch for not continueing the series, it's good to leave it nicely packed up and concluded with all of it's dignity rather than dragging the series down in mediocrity.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
sly cooper was ok i got all 3 but im going to get rid of them cause they suck now

D

Desert Jesus

Fortunately for us, LinkSlySora, they ended the series. It was a trilogy of terribly animated pixels and crappy voice acting. =/ Not to mention the sucking of the gameplay... Well, yes, some scenarios were enjoyable; but rarely was it consistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back