• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sly Cooper 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkSlySora

We all have differnent types of games we like. To me they were worth it, but thats just me. I liked the grapics, the voice acting, and all of the things to do in the games. Anyway, I read in a thread that I found when I googled sly 4, and several people said it was meant to be a trilogy, I can't find a place where it was said by sucker punch, can someone post a link please.

yado

I taste delicious
Alright, odn't mean to flame anyone, but when you find a thread on a gmae you don't like, leave it be, there are others who enjoy it and would like to talk about it. As for a Sly 4, I wouldsn't mind it, but i fear the risk of it sucking since the series ended with three, i just feel the story would fall with nowhere to go, but there could be a forth, and chances are, it would be intresting, so im sorta caught in the middle.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
it would be kinda kool but dont u think that would be dragging it out?i liked em and i own the first 2.there isnt really any more stories.i mean, u ccould make countless stories for one game(ex, final fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back