• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So Gamescom is going on right now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

Anyone else slightly worried that...The gamescom trailer might end up being the one gamespot had a month or so ago?

Somebody please rule that option out so I can stop worrying. -_-
SE ain't that stupid people. :/

If anything they'd just put the trailer in with a new one like they did with the Gamestop teaser. SE is aware people did see the Gamespot trailer beforehand they'll more than likely throw us a new one. Possibly not entirely new, but I can bet my left foot they won't do something that lazy.

Sempied

αsiя;5225755 said:
Gamescom 2010 Games at GameSpot

It doesn't have BBS or Re:coded in the list but it has every other game shown so far. What could this mean?
Thats interesting, and depressing. Either SE will ave it own booth like last time, It just had a particular small booth, or were in for a depressing realization.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Wow, if that turns out to be the case, that blows. Way to go, SE.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
This is the first time in a month iv been able to get on this site cuz it always says "servers r busy lol " :/

So nothing bout BBS at gamescon? K.

Yeah, I don't think there ever was a demo ROM. cuz when I played I got to a save point but my time was up and after that, the demo ppl go and set up/reset for a new "demo" for the next person. But on the save files they had like 3 or more save files. I guess its in case someone overwrite one, lol. They had em for all 3 characters.

BTW is there gonna be a midnight release at gamestop for BBS?

Sempied

You know what would be even more depressing? Is that it already premiered, and it STILL hasn't been put up anywhere.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Re Coded gameplay looks to childish for the DS game have you seen the phones gameplay it looks awkward unless they are making the game look more like 358/2 days

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
HAve you seen the gameplay? And the DS main target audience are children. Anyways where is that Re:coded trailer?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Re Coded gameplay looks to childish for the DS game have you seen the phones gameplay it looks awkward unless they are making the game look more like 358/2 days

(facepalm) You never even saw the gameplay that's been released have you? -_-

The gameplay is pretty much a mix of 358/2 Days graphics and BBS's battle system.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

The gameplay is pretty much a mix of 358/2 Days graphics and BBS's battle system.

There's also a bunch of other stuff... the have Turn by Turn in there too... some kind of FPS like thing... and then that has you running forward the whole time and you have to dodge stuff... sidescroller type stuff... and I think that's it.
To me it looks awesome.

Shadow Key

Hey, maybe he hasn't. Why do you always have to facepalm everyone who hasn't seen a single interview or video? We aren't all totally focused on this stuff. The only reason I say this is because you do it every time and it's just irritating. Thank you. Back on topic now.

I don't think re:coded is going to be shown at Gamescom, to be honest... I think it was just like an American thing since they debuted it here in America, and said nothing about it in Europe.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey, maybe he hasn't. Why do you always have to facepalm everyone who hasn't seen a single interview or video? We aren't all totally focused on this stuff. The only reason I say this is because you do it every time and it's just irritating. Thank you. Back on topic now.

I don't think re:coded is going to be shown at Gamescom, to be honest... I think it was just like an American thing since they debuted it here in America, and said nothing about it in Europe.

Re:coded was on S-E's lineup for Gamescom, so, it will be there.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
nevermind...
S-E @ Gamescom Line-up said:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Final Fantasy XIV
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
Front Mission Evolved
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Re:coded isn't going to show.

jdeib963

was REALLY looking forward to Re:Coded Trailer...but no. Oh well. Oct 7 is soon enough and i already ordered it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back