• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, Is Xion the next Kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Now there's a horrible thought..... :\

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
No, she could never be the next Kairi, because unlike our favorite little plot device, Xion actually has some meaning to her.
If anything, Kairi is the Xion prototype.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
what is up Xion anyway?
she's memories, right?
but, she's also a nobody?
but she still exists.
whhhhaaaaaatttt?!

The whole memory thing is theory only; you shouldn't believe everything you read.
All that we really know about her creation is that she's a "special nobody", which could mean numerous things.

FubulaNova

The whole memory thing is theory only; you shouldn't believe everything you read.
All that we really know about her creation is that she's a "special nobody", which could mean numerous things.

oh yeah. i forgot that it was only a theory...
lol
ha aha ha.
i just read it, actually. i forget things too quick
hmmmm.....
aight then.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I don't think we should start relating Kairi to Xion yet, we know there is some resmeblance but who knows.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Depends on what you mean by "the next Kairi."

Kairi's Nobody? Perhaps. But they're really too similar and it's not making a whole lot of sense right now.

Another Namine figure? Without question.

An empty shell of a character who's more like a trophy being punted between Sora and Riku than anything else? PLEASE GOD NO.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
She has attributes like Kairi, but it would be pretty hard for someone to be another Kairi, cause no one would stand for it, and Nomura would be out of a job

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If you mean is Xion gonna be the next to play the role of "damsel in distress" like Kairi, I would have to say no.

Superschlock

Awards
At least Xion can fight, unlike some pink haired 15 year old girls we know...*eh hem, coughKairicough*

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
And seemed pretty much KO after a fight against Riku even though he had no Keyblade and she had one.

Riku had a weapon though, probably the Soul Eater. You see it disappear from his hands in the trailer from the official Days site. So it's not like she lost to an unarmed man, she lost to an armed Riku.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Eh, I doubt it. She's written by Watanabe; that by definition all but assures she won't disappoint.

Not to mention that, like Namine, she'll have actual character development--we can see it already.
<3 Watanabe.

Superschlock

Awards
Yeah, and I was saying that Kairi wouldent last that long against Riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back