• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, Is Xion the next Kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
well maybe temporarily like how namine did to sora but not forever.

We're not talking about really replacing her, we're talking about being horrible like Kairi.

I think the following thing, I think that kairi lost her heart twices, and xion is merely another nobody

Unconfirmed~ *dances*

but the thing that undo this is, why if sora and kairi share the same heart

I'm sorry, what? Kairi's Heart was in Sora's Body, but there were two separate Hearts. Thus two Nobodies were created - Roxas (Sora's Heart leaving his Body) and Namine (Kairi's Heart leaving Sora's Body).
IF, and that's a big if - if Xion really is Kairi's Nobody, I doubt she was born when Roxas and Namine were, and if so, then they had better have a good explanation for it. It's not gonna be so simple, after all - two Nobodies were born for two Hearts leaving a Body. Not really much chance for a third Nobody there.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I think the following thing, I think that kairi lost her heart twices, and xion is merely another nobody, but the thing that undo this is, why if sora and kairi share the same heart why didnt sora had another nobody too? also xion could be an unbirth but, I dont think so, we dont know anything about unbirths yet, so we can say it surely what i think is that xion CANT BE created from sora in the room of awakening (THE POD ROOM) because when xion gets in the org MARLUXIA and the other RE COM GANG was still alive and you can see it in the special trailer on the website, SO Xion most be Kairis nobody as well or sorta a conection... thats my thoght

people s uspect that xion was created the moment sora turned back human

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
I'm sorry said:
IF[/B], and that's a big if - if Xion really is Kairi's Nobody, I doubt she was born when Roxas and Namine were, and if so, then they had better have a good explanation for it. It's not gonna be so simple, after all - two Nobodies were born for two Hearts leaving a Body. Not really much chance for a third Nobody there.

What I really ment is that Kairi lost her heart on Destiny Islands (first one) so that could be Xions birth the second one was Sora in hollow bastion (namine and roxas) it could be rite? o.o

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
What I really ment is that Kairi lost her heart on Destiny Islands (first one) so that could be Xions birth the second one was Sora in hollow bastion (namine and roxas) it could be rite? o.o

well xion arrived after roxas, and namine was around during chain fo memories, so she had to arrive after those two events

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

That's one of the best theories about her to explain how she could be Kairi's Nobody, yes.

well xion arrived after roxas, and namine was around during chain fo memories, so she had to arrive after those two events

Only we don't know if that's really an indication to when she was created. She could've been around but wasn't found, or alternatively - wasn't recruited into the Organization until when we were shown.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
yeah...i dont think people really try to find actual love interest, but watever, im just going with, "there all friends and nothing more" idea

Well, DS might not be a guy, so theres a possibility

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
That's one of the best theories about her to explain how she could be Kairi's Nobody, yes.

Only we don't know if that's really an indication to when she was created. She could've been around but wasn't found, or alternatively - wasn't recruited into the Organization until when we were shown.

yeah true,

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yup sure am VenxAqua is just wrong XD

We don't even know the ages. For all we know, Aqua and Ven might be the same age, as girls sometimes grow faster than boys, at times.

Anyways, sure Xion and Aqua's are the Kairis of their respective trios, but I highly doubt that either of them will be anything like Kairi. Aqua and Xion just seem like.. fighters.. Xion doesn't want Axel to go easy.. Aqua just owns, in her little seven seconds of gameplay. Yeah, they're defintely not Kairi. What does she do? Become a damsel in distrell.. and at best, kill a heartless or two, with a keyblade that may not even be hers. (It might be Riku's second keyblade and that keychain that was attached was what made it look the way it was, so it might look totally different.)

My, point.. Xion and Aqua.. they may be the females of their respective trios, but they're definitely no Kairi clones, even if they do look similar.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
We don't even know the ages. For all we know, Aqua and Ven might be the same age, as girls sometimes grow faster than boys, at times.
She's like a foot taller then him X)
She looks very developed compared to Namine and Kairi, and they are both 15, so lets assume that Ven is 15 as well. I have a hard time believing Aqua is any younger then 17, AT THE VERY LEAST.
that's off topic though.
Who knows what Xion is, but whatever she is, she must disappear or die, because she's not in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back