• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So the Disney villains REALLY dropped the bomb in this game (not the dream ones)...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wasn't the movie about luring Ariel though? I thought they wanted to kill her or something.
TLM 2's plot is that Ariel lives on land with her family, and her daughter feels out of place or something, and she turns into a mermaid (Ursula I think....) and she can't really change back. I don't remember the entire plot for the second one....

Morgana was trying to get revenge for her sister, Ursala, and she wanted to rule over all the seas as Ursala did, but she could only do so with the trident. Morgana doesn't use anyone as a bargaining chip but rather tricks Melody (Ariel's daughter) into giving her the trident in exchange for her true identity (becoming a mermaid, essentially the opposite of Ariel in KH1). She captures Ariel after she gets the trident only because Ariel overhears her plan along with Melody (Morgana tries to drown Melody as well) so that nobody can prevent her from taking over the ocean, although obviously in the end she fails.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Morgana was trying to get revenge for her sister, Ursala, and she wanted to rule over all the seas as Ursala did, but she could only do so with the trident. Morgana doesn't use anyone as a bargaining chip but rather tricks Melody (Ariel's daughter) into giving her the trident in exchange for her true identity (becoming a mermaid, essentially the opposite of Ariel in KH1). She captures Ariel after she gets the trident only because Ariel overhears her plan along with Melody (Morgana tries to drown Melody as well) so that nobody can prevent her from taking over the ocean, although obviously in the end she fails.

I haven't seen the movie in ages, all I remember is that it was pretty much the opposite of the first's. Like you said.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back