• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So when(if) we see the trio of BBS again in a new game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

venomblade

I'm not talking BBS v2, but let's just say KH3 theoretically. We can assume Terra will be older(if he regains control of his body), Ventus as well(when/if he gets his heart back and recovers from his coma), and Aqua being the same age(if she gets saved from the RoD)?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Aqua and Ven are definitely under circumstances in which they will all appear to be unchanged physically, due to the different flow of time in the RoD and Ven following the rules of a Nobody, a being who lacks a heart and therefore can't age. I assume Terra may age a year at least, though it wouldn't surprise me that he comes back looking exactly the same as he did in BBS because he didn't look any different in the flashback (which took place 4 years prior to BBS when he first met Ven) and because it can easily be pushed aside via the "Xehanort's influence" excuse.

venomblade

Ah that's true about Ven. Guess it would be kind of hard to physically age without a heart...but why do you think Terra would look the same as in BBS? Isn't the events when he's Apprentince Xehanort at least 5-10 years in the future? I mean, when MX first took hold of Terra, Terranort just looks like Terra with white hair, so I guess that's MX's influence. But in the later KH's when you see AX he looks much more matured due to aging. So I would think once Terra regains control of his body that he'd look older.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Ah that's true about Ven. Guess it would be kind of hard to physically age without a heart...but why do you think Terra would look the same as in BBS? Isn't the events when he's Apprentince Xehanort at least 5-10 years in the future? I mean, when MX first told hold of Terra, Terranort just looks like Terra with white hair, so I guess that's MX's influence. But in the later KH's when you see AX he looks much more matured due to aging. So I would think once Terra regains control of his body that he'd look older.

However, in a sense you could say that because the Apprentice Xehanort is a being different from Terra, that only Apprentice Xehanort's body aged. When Terra regains full control, his body would magically reappear back to normal. It might not make much sense, but I can see SE doing that in order to keep the TAV trio all the same.

venomblade

However, in a sense you could say that because the Apprentice Xehanort is a being different from Terra, that only Apprentice Xehanort's body aged. When Terra regains full control, his body would magically reappear back to normal. It might not make much sense, but I can see SE doing that in order to keep the TAV trio all the same.

lol, yea that really does seem like something they would do..and probably will do.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ah that's true about Ven. Guess it would be kind of hard to physically age without a heart...but why do you think Terra would look the same as in BBS? Isn't the events when he's Apprentince Xehanort at least 5-10 years in the future? I mean, when MX first took hold of Terra, Terranort just looks like Terra with white hair, so I guess that's MX's influence. But in the later KH's when you see AX he looks much more matured due to aging. So I would think once Terra regains control of his body that he'd look older.
Firstly, Apprentice Xehanort was just around for a year.

Secondly, because of Terra and Master Xehanort's hearts being in the same place, they've done this sort of aging stop on their bodies, especially since the being they produced is a mix of both of them.

What I'm trying to say is that because their hearts are locked away in a person that's not exactly them, neither of them would have aged. Terra would still be around 19-20 and Master Xehanort would still be over 9000.

venomblade

Firstly, Apprentice Xehanort was just around for a year.

Secondly, because of Terra and Master Xehanort's hearts being in the same place, they've done this sort of aging stop on their bodies, especially since the being they produced is a mix of both of them.

What I'm trying to say is that because their hearts are locked away in a person that's not exactly them, neither of them would have aged. Terra would still be around 19-20 and Master Xehanort would still be over 9000.

Thx makes sense now, and lul over 9000 xD

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Aqua will have aged some (we don't know how time flows exactly in the RoD, only that it's slower than the RoL's). From how in Blank Points she hasn't been alone long enough to go insane, probably a few weeks or months (a year at most, I'd say).

Terra, probably none. Possibly a year during the time of XA.

Ventus, none aging at all.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Aqua will have aged some (we don't know how time flows exactly in the RoD, only that it's slower than the RoL's). From how in Blank Points she hasn't been alone long enough to go insane, probably a few weeks or months (a year at most, I'd say)..

She will have aged...but we just won't be able to tell that by looking at her lol xP

Absolute

She will have aged...but we just won't be able to tell that by looking at her lol xP

Most likely. Assuming she is around early 20s in BBS, if she aged (let's say) a year in her time there by the end of KHII, you really wouldn't see too much change in her appearance since your body doesn't change as much with age at that time than if you were in your early teens. But judging on her hair in the secret BBS video, it didn't look like it changed at all.

DropDistance

The trio will most likely help Sora on his later adventures, and return to their previous jobs. Ventus might help Sora with the ways of the keyblade, Aqua might teach Kairi how to be a keyblade warrior (whatever you call them before masters), and Terra may take the MoM again, the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back