• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ordaXjn

As of now:

the lights are:
Sora
Riku
Kairi
Ven
Aqua
Mickey
Lea

Darkessess are:
Master Xehanort
Young Xehanort
Ansem
Xemnas
Terra
Braig
Isa

so we have 6 missing darknesses....any thoughts?

i personally think we will see more people coming back that were originally in organization...but it has to be the ones there were destroyed by the keyblade...since they were purified...and possibly more Xehanorts throughout time

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
there were more people in that room that were hooded. all 12 were in there, but who were they?

{major spoilers]

thirteen beings of darkness, seven of light.

light:

1. sora
2. riku
3. mickey
4. lea
5. ven
6. aqua
7. kairi

darkness:

1. Master Xehanort
2. Xemnas
3. Ansem SoD
4. Young Xehanort
5. Braig
6. Isa
7. ???
8. ???
9. ???
10. ???
11. ???
12. ???
13. Sora (X)

Someone explain please?

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
KH1 Riku. Hooded Xehanort visited him, so maybe he wanted him for the Organisation.

ordaXjn

wait wait wait...kh1 riku and the current riku are not one and the same? i didnt play 358/2, coded, or BBS

people are talking about some called Repliku...as if a replica of riku was made at one point...but i never remember this happening

nvm remembered there was a copy of riku made in CoM to fool sora...but then went all, i want my own heart and memories, and was supposedly killed off...but i could totally see him being a darkness because he was basically an empty vessel...

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
wait wait wait...kh1 riku and the current riku are not one and the same? i didnt play 358/2, coded, or BBS
MX is taking people from the past and setting them on the path to the Organisation. So yes, KH1 Riku and the current Riku are the same person but KH1 Riku is from the past.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
REPLIKU, he ws in monstro!

and the red eyes anti coat nightmare too, we never got an explanation on who he was. but i looked closer and all of the coats are just black with no purple.

who else could be there.?

and what did young xehanort try to say when he said ansem SoD witnessed first hand all of riku's experiences earlier on? does that mean he can travel there because a version of himself technically existed?

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
REPLIKU, he ws in monstro!
I don't think we know who exactly that Riku was. Some say it was Data Riku, I'd like to think it's KH1 Riku but that's a bit iffy too.

and the red eyes anti coat nightmare too, we never got an explanation on who he was. but i looked closer and all of the coats are just black with no purple.
It's just Sora's nightmare. Nothing else.

and what did young xehanort try to say when he said ansem SoD witnessed first hand all of riku's experiences earlier on? does that mean he can travel there because a version of himself technically existed?
When did he say this? I don't quite remember...

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't think we know who exactly that Riku was. Some say it was Data Riku, I'd like to think it's KH1 Riku but that's a bit iffy too.

It's just Sora's nightmare. Nothing else.

When did he say this? I don't quite remember...

in the scene where they are witnissing sora's encounter with the orange cloak, he says something like it.

and it's sora's nightmare? then what was the armored ventus figure? and how is sora taking all these forms and getting these abilities..

KH1 Riku... wouldnt he need to be with YX to time travel? and that's odd how he was only in that one scene and served no other purpose

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
and it's sora's nightmare? then what was the armored ventus figure? and how is sora taking all these forms and getting these abilities..
The armour was just being possessed by the nightmare, that's why it attacked Riku.

KH1 Riku... wouldnt he need to be with YX to time travel? and that's odd how he was only in that one scene and served no other purpose
Now I'm getting confused. XD I thought either YX took him to the future, or that MX when he was just a heart, sent him on the path to the Organisation.

LMNOP

I was wondering the same earlier today.
I could see some of the original Organization members joining, so maybe Dilan, Even, Aelus, and Ienzo could end up being in the group.

Im not sure if Terra would be counted as either right now right?

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I could see some of the original Organization members joining, so maybe Dilan, Even, Aelus, and Ienzo could end up being in the group.
Weren't they some of the traitors from COM? Why would they want to be in the Organisation?

ordaXjn

Im not sure if Terra would be counted as either right now right?

Terra was confirmed as a darkness....

Xehanort said sora and another of mickey's friends belong to him now....after saying Terra was a guaridan of the light....so MX already confirmed him as a vessel

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Jiminy: "As I live and breathe..."
Riku: "That was my... my dark side. I gave into the darkness once. And ever since, it's chased me around in one form or another. The Seeker of Darkness who stole my body... a puppet replica of the shadows in my heart... and now, I'm facing me."
Jiminy: "Your dark side?"

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Terra was confirmed as a darkness....

Xehanort said sora and another of mickey's friends belong to him now....after saying Terra was a guaridan of the light....so MX already confirmed him as a vessel

I believe he was referring to how Terra would be a darkness. As in, either as part of a Xehanort that's already confirmed, or an entirely different person.

Roxas891011V

I think the other six could be:

Dilan
Even
Demyx
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene

The first two because they were unstable and the other 4 just never showed up.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Larxene and Marluxia wanted to overthrow Xemnas though.

flurryflames

Where was it said that Lea was one the lights?

As for the darkness it would most likely be Even/Vexen and Dilan/Xaldin. Also Luxord since he was loyal to the organization as well. Now with Demyx I can see him easily on Lea's side since he isnt' that evil and seems out of place with the organization. Now this is unlesss they want to have Demyx be one of the darkness that way it could have more impact for Demyx and Lea to have some kind of confrontation since they are easily polar opposites due to their elements. Didn't Lea say he was going to find the other members? I don't know if he will be able to save Isa.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well Xehanort could have made them vessels too I mean that was the plan for them originally.

You forget though that Xemnas explained that most of the original members of the first Org XIII were not fit to become a "Xehanort"-clone/puppet/whatever.

He referenced three categories and while there were no names called it's pretty easy to deduce who he meant.
Category 1: Those who planned rebellion (Marluxia and Larxene)
Category 2: Those whose thoughts could not be unravelled/aka those who were too independent and had too much awareness (Axel and Roxas)
Category 3: Those who were too weak to be of use (Demyx and possibly Vexen).

Dilan however I could still see in some role as Xaldin was pretty much in line with Xemnas' plans and also had the pointy ears.
The only real successful Xehanort-clones are however Xigbar and Saix.
Luxord does not fit really in any of the categories Xemnas mentioned, so I'll include him also since he seemed reasonably strong.
---

Regarding Terra however I would doubt that he stays a darkness for the entirety of the conflict. In the very last final battle he will most likely be again on the side where he belongs.

So for the remaining darknesses that would mean:

1. Dilan (possibly)
2. Vanitas (very likely)
3. Riku Replica (also possible)
4. Luxord or his orginal persona (possibly)
5. Eraqus (unwillingly, but also possible)
6. The thirteenth should have been Sora, but they need to find a new one.

So the current make up would be like this:

I. Master Xehanort
II. Xemnas
III. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
IV. Xigbar
V. Vanitas
VI. Dilan
VII. Saix
VIII. Riku Replica
IX. Terra-Xehanort
X. Luxord
XI. Eraqus
XII. Young Xehanort
XIII. ???

---

SeaSalt said:

Yes, the Anti-Black Coat is just a Nightmare, no more and no less. It's already clearly seeable just by looking at its eyes. It's the exact opposite of Riku in DDD, as Riku functions as a Spirit Dream Eater towards Sora while the Anti-Black Coat is simply the Nightmare-Version of the "Riku"-Spirit (they also have their emblems on the back respectively).

The armored "Ventus" is also not a person or form of Sora in any way, it is just Ventus' armor covered in Darkness (a Nightmare) and that Darkness moves the armor while Sora is inside it.

Sora does not get any abilities or "forms" from both because both are only Nightmares, one is the opposite of Riku as a Spirit, the other is using Ventus' armor as a puppet to attack Riku.

@flurryflames:

It wasn't said outright, but due to Nomura's interview and the Ultimania he's part of the carousel of possible Light-candidates alongside Kairi and Roxas. (All three are hinted at in the Ultimania).

Here's the bit about Lea:
DDD Ultimania said:
Q: What happens to Lea hereafter now that he has become a Keyblade wielder?
A: Lea, having returned to his human form, chosen by the Keyblade. Does him getting a Keyblade have anything to do with his best friend Roxas? And is there a possibility that Lea's become one of the protectors of Light?

According to Mickey and Yen Sid, there is only one spot to fill, but many fans seem to be firmly in the belief that Terra himself will be stuck on Xehanort's side for a longer time so he needs a temporary replacement.

Lea already has his hard confrontation due to Isa and he hardly ever gives a fuck about Demyx. In DDD itself the only ones he's concerned over are Isa and Roxas (Xion is excluded for obvious reasons).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back