• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who else is just soaking it in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I've been on the Dive to the Heart platforms about an hour now. And on the internet which contributes to the time, of course, and the redo job is so beautiful! Even the sides of Belle's Platform look great.

wolfshadow

In glad they fixed the heart station graphics and Im loving the more tropical destiny island music!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Totally taking it in! I spend a couple hours on Destiny Islands beating up Riku and wakka, soaking in all the nostalgia as I'm taken back to the days of kh1's original release. TuT I forgot just how rewarding Wakka was in exp points just by doing nothing but hitting his ball attacks back at him. Got like 7 to 9 exp each round~

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
At this point it's all about the little things, surprised at all the stuff that's taking me...well off guard. The patchwork floor in the upside down room and all the chimes and ticking, the orchestrated soundtrack. God, I hope mine doesn't glitch.

wolfshadow

Is it just me or after playing the other games in the series or atleast bbs, does the plot in kh1 become something more?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
At this point it's all about the little things, surprised at all the stuff that's taking me...well off guard. The patchwork floor in the upside down room and all the chimes and ticking, the orchestrated soundtrack. God, I hope mine doesn't glitch.
Haven't gotten that far yet, but the aurround sound is definitely an upgrade!

Is it just me or after playing the other games in the series or atleast bbs, does the plot in kh1 become something more?
It does feel different a little.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
The whole atmosphere of KH1 is different. The others had more...well, maybe it was purpose or sumthin. But KH1 was about the story itself, not necessarily what it was bulding up to. Each moment was just as important as the next cuz it didn't have a reputation to even uphold yet. It holds a special place for me, just like the very first Spyro. They are by no means equals, but they are both more...MORE. It's hard to explain.

wolfshadow

Like for instance the opening cutscene when Sora and Kiari sees the sleeping Sora falling from the sky, that seems to give more meaning to us because of dream drop distance. I mean, I know Nomura hadn't thought of DDD when kh1 first released.

Sorarocks93

Awards

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Like for instance the opening cutscene when Sora and Kiari sees the sleeping Sora falling from the sky, that seems to give more meaning to us because of dream drop distance. I mean, I know Nomura hadn't thought of DDD when kh1 first released.
Even BBS....well, that was more of a mirror actually.

But yeah, I never thought of it that way but it does have more meaning.

I'll be taking a picture of my game.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I've been on the Dive to the Heart platforms about an hour now. And on the internet which contributes to the time, of course, and the redo job is so beautiful! Even the sides of Belle's Platform look great.

They do look really good. I spent a while looking at the Snow White one. xD

Did they add these sound effects or just make them louder? :p Because i've been hearing things a lot clearer in 1.5 than I did in the original one.

PunksNotDead

Pre-ordered it months ago and it came today 2 days early (Europe release) Really not a fan of the Artbook/Case and the Halloween Town artwork taking up two pages is quite random. The game itself is a thing of beauty, the sound, the visuals everything has been updated and i feel like i'm playing a new game which i suppose i am as have never played Final Mix. Controlling the camera is taking a bit of getting used to but that's only a minor problem, i also managed to beat Riku in the race to name the raft which i've never won before :D Overall i'm really happy with how the game looks and really think the review on this site was kind of harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back