• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So...why does Roxas/Ven look like Sora. I might be missing something.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
^ Heart Unlocker made by seven PoH's hearts while Kingdom Key D found by Mickey in RoD

So, there are no separated world before the Keyblade War, just because after the Keyblade War, all the worlds have been separated by the darkness? O___O I have forget soooo much...

:p.. You like the siggy? It shows Vanitas bothering Ventus to make the X-blade again lol

As I recall the story, the complete world was nearly totally destroyed by the keyblade war, only some sparks of light remained in some hearts of children, who then used those sparks of light to create the RoL of the present we know littered with little worlds.

Yeah, that sig looks funny...seems either Vanitas is also trying to overtake Ven again (golden eye) or it is a miscoloring.
Vanitas seems like a grouching brat there...lol...Nii-san, let's make the x-blade again. Looks certainly cute.

@Crystal:
Nope, the Kingdom Key D and the "dark" keyblade are not of the same type.
The official name of the "dark" keyblade is "Keyblade of people's hearts" and it is a keyblade of the third type of keyblades.

There are three types of keyblades:
Keyblades of Light: Examples Kingdom Key, Wayward Wind, Earthshaker or Way to the Dawn.
Keyblades of Dark: Example the Kingdom Key D
Keyblades of Hearts: Example the "dark" Keyblade, or rather, the KoPH.

The first two have no differences except the realm they originate from.
The x-blade stands however outside all those...it's special.

Crystal

Silver Member
About the Kingdom Key D, does someone wield it before Mickey found it in the RoD ?

Stars

リク
As I recall the story, the complete world was nearly totally destroyed by the keyblade war, only some sparks of light remained in some hearts of children, who then used those sparks of light to create the RoL of the present we know littered with little worlds.

Yeah, that sig looks funny...seems either Vanitas is also trying to overtake Ven again (golden eye) or it is a miscoloring.
Vanitas seems like a grouching brat there...lol...Nii-san, let's make the x-blade again. Looks certainly cute.

And it was the light in children reform all those destroyed worlds..?

Lol.. I actually love Vanitas face in the picture :p
If you like it, i can send those fanart to you :p

About the Kingdom Key D, does someone wield it before Mickey found it in the RoD ?

It could be..there is an original weilder for the Kingdom Key D or it was form in the RoD by the darkness

Crystal

Silver Member
It could be..there is an original weilder for the Kingdom Key D or it was form in the RoD by the darkness

I don't know but i just found weird if the keyblade was just "drop" in the RoD and Mickey take it? lol
I think it could be someone who wield before.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
And it was the light in children reform all those destroyed worlds..?

Lol.. I actually love Vanitas face in the picture :p
If you like it, i can send those fanart to you :p

That would be nice...shall I send ya my mail address as a PM?

Every keyblade has a dark counterpart, so the Kingdom Key D should have come into existence when the Kingdom Key did.
About a former wielder of it...who should be able to wield it? I can't recall any "normal" lifeforms existing naturally in the realm of darkness, but maybe that new "Red Eyes"-thingy is the wielder of the KK D...lol.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
@Taocha:
Sora doesn't even seem to remember that he allowed a badly injured other guy to stay with him when he was 4 years old. lol
The memories of mending Ven's first injury and forming the close heart-bond with him have to be some of the very first memories Sora's heart ever made, so these should be at the deepest point down in his heart, unreachable by Sora himself.
However I admit it would be interesting to see how Sora would feel and react when he would somehow come to know about this.
It'd probably be the, "Kairi's... inside of me?" quote all of again. XD

He could probably mess around with Sora's insides...Though I'd lean towards him being interested in the CoW instead.
I wonder what the interest in the Chamber would be, like what would it do for him.

Terra's heart may have been fighting MX's internally, but I don't think it did so externally, if you know what I mean. Compare XH taking over Riku to MX taking over Terra. When Riku tried to resist, we could see his "ghost" of sorts. We didn't get that from Terra, though. I think the missing link here is the mind/thoughts/whatever you want to call it. MX copying Terra's moves may have been just him absorbing his memories.
MX also has a far greater strength than ASOD did, since MX is a whole person. So Terra would have a difficult time, plus during the battle with him in the Final Episode you do see Terra fighting back against MX internally.

Heartless Sora is still the reason Namine exists.
I'd like for Nomura to just completely explain Namine. Like, fcuk all the other mysteries, tell me more about Namine.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I wonder what the interest in the Chamber would be, like what would it do for him.

The chamber might've been part of the reason Ven's heart made its way to Sora.

MX also has a far greater strength than ASOD did, since MX is a whole person. So Terra would have a difficult time,
XH was just as whole as MX was, if you're referring to "Heart+Body+Soul" as being whole.

plus during the battle with him in the Final Episode you do see Terra fighting back against MX internally.

Internally, yes. However, I'd think of the "Ghost Effect" as being an external force, in a way.

I'd like for Nomura to just completely explain Namine. Like, fcuk all the other mysteries, tell me more about Namine.

Food for thought:

As for the story, the curtain has closed on Sora finally saying “thank you” to Namine. In your Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Ultimania interview, you mentioned that Sora not having yet thanked Namine was foreshadowing the future. Is that matter considered settled now?

Nomura: Although it can’t really be said that it’s completely settled since they haven’t exchanged words in the real world, there’s naturally that implication. This time it’s the data of Sora from before Chain of Memories saying thanks, however it shows there was a special connection beyond the passage of time between Sora and Namine. Additionally, it gives a contradictory answer to the implication that data existences don’t have hearts shown in the story.

I'm thinking this is a reference to MF. So, understanding MF is understanding Namine. :)
(Then again, we know more about Nami)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It'd probably be the, "Kairi's... inside of me?" quote all of again. XD

MX also has a far greater strength than ASOD did, since MX is a whole person. So Terra would have a difficult time, plus during the battle with him in the Final Episode you do see Terra fighting back against MX internally.

Lol, that would be a tad anti-climatic but just soo like Sora.
Well, at least better than Sora completely freaking out because of it.

What Xemnas really wanted is still a mystery, key would be really how much of Terra and how much of Xehanort was in him. After all, him addressing Aqua as a "friend" could also be meant in a sarcastic way and his frantic search for Ven could have had good as well as ill intentions, depending on which "personality" was dominant within Xemnas.

One has also to keep in mind the XH->Riku one initially took place willingly...and Terra was fighting back the whole time...when XH first controlled Riku (while wielding the KoPH, stabbing Maleficent etc.) he also had full control like MX had with Terra in the beginning. I assume it were Riku and Terra "recovering" somewhat from the initial shock which gave them later the possibility to exist.
Remember, Ventus also couldn't resist Vanitas at first.
Despite this, both Possessors once tried to get rid of the other heart in the body they possessed, MX while facing Aqua in Final Episode and XH after Riku projected himself from him to stop him from hurting Kairi, Donald and Goofy.
The difference? XH succeeded in kicking Riku's heart out, MX didn't.

Naminé really is one big mess, an even more special case than Roxas.
Both got born through different hearts, but both using Sora's body and soul in the process, which Roxas at least retains to give him something to base his independent existence on for that year, yet Naminé literally has nothing.
But who knows, maybe Kairi's princess powers where kicking in here and formed a body for Naminé to inhabit, the same way Kairi formed a new body for Sora when she restored him.

@Eraser Rain:
The chamber might've been part of the reason Ven's heart made its way to Sora.
The reason for this was the already established connection between their hearts which Ven's heart could follow back to Sora when the latter reached out to him as suggested by Riku.
The chamber had nothing to do with this.

Crystal

Silver Member
Every keyblade has a dark counterpart, so the Kingdom Key D should have come into existence when the Kingdom Key did.
About a former wielder of it...who should be able to wield it? I can't recall any "normal" lifeforms existing naturally in the realm of darkness, but maybe that new "Red Eyes"-thingy is the wielder of the KK D...lol.

Is " the absence of King Mickey" related to the searching of KKD?

Stars

リク
That would be nice...shall I send ya my mail address as a PM?

I will send a bunch of picture link into your VM ;P

I havent see the red eyes thingy picture actually, did it has a physical form? lol
Nice thought, the red eyes weild the KKD and...fight Aqua.. Wait.. and Mickey jump in again to help Aqua? In the end Mickey get the KKD? lol

Is " the absence of King Mickey" related to the searching of KKD?

I think so, it was Mickey time in RoD in searching the KKD..and come up with no news about Aqua lol

Crystal

Silver Member
I think so, it was Mickey time in RoD in searching the KKD..and come up with no news about Aqua lol

Is Secret Episode related to the absence of King Mickey?
If so, something lame will be happen.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I will send a bunch of picture link into your VM ;P

I havent see the red eyes thingy picture actually, did it has a physical form? lol
Nice thought, the red eyes weild the KKD and...fight Aqua.. Wait.. and Mickey jump in again to help Aqua? In the end Mickey get the KKD? lol

Alright then, feel free to do so. ;)

The pic of Red eyes is actually very unclear, just a bunch of darkness with red eyes. It could be a red-eyed darkside, something black with horns or whatever...certainly not the type of creature one would think can wield a keyblade.

Yes, the period of Mickey's absence is his adventures in the RoD.

Stars

リク
Is Secret Episode related to the absence of King Mickey?
If so, something lame will be happen.

I think it will be included xD

Alright then, feel free to do so. ;)

The pic of Red eyes is actually very unclear, just a bunch of darkness with red eyes. It could be a red-eyed darkside, something black with horns or whatever...certainly not the type of creature one would think can wield a keyblade.

Yes, the period of Mickey's absence is his adventures in the RoD.

;P
Ruler of the dark realm lol

Maybe he and Aqua will meet the same red-eyes creature?

lol.. probably happen..

Ventuskeyblade

TIME LINE:
MX creates Vanitas (who supposedly has no face at the moment)
Ventus then touches soras heart
Vanitas looks like 15 year old sora.
The end.
Of course it doesnt make any sense as to why vanitas looks like sora when he was not connected to ventus at the time...so...?

Box_ghost

It's not confirmed by Nomura, but the video games basically confirm it themselves.

He did say it. An interesting thing to note is that Roxas had a part of Sora's heart as well.

Aqua: "This boy [Sora] is the spitting image of Ven."

So, yeah, I think we take this as that Ven affected Sora's appearance, but in the end it really don't matter that much. People can coincidentally look similar; it's a common thing.

Not without real good reason.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Not without real good reason.

Excuse me but lolwhut?

I already met several people who look very similar and can even be confused with each other over a certain distance and yet they don't have any close relation or whatever.
Of course here with Sora and Ven it's too obvious that their close heart-bond affected Sora's looks to a degree because that bond was made before Sora was really born (his heart was "on its way" to being born and got distracted by Ven's suffering and his bright light).

Lol, if Roxas literally had a "part" of Sora's heart he could have siphoned emotions from that and didn't need Ven's for it. Yet then Sora's heart would have been incomplete (or injured) and couldn't have functioned properly anymore.
I'm with Eraser on this. Because Roxas and Sora coexisted, Roxas also had a close bond/connection to Sora's heart and could resonate with it.

Box_ghost

I already met several people who look very similar and can even be confused with each other over a certain distance and yet they don't have any close relation or whatever.

Your post lacks severe amounts of KH logic and FAR too much real world logic.
Therefore that senence is fail.

Lol, if Roxas literally had a "part" of Sora's heart he could have siphoned emotions from that and didn't need Ven's for it. Yet then Sora's heart would have been incomplete (or injured) and couldn't have functioned properly anymore.

Applying BBS logic to a KH1 situation. Kinda not logical don't you think?

I'm with Eraser on this. Because Roxas and Sora coexisted, Roxas also had a close bond/connection to Sora's heart and could resonate with it.

Well CoM begs to differ.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Your post lacks severe amounts of KH logic and FAR too much real world logic.
Therefore that senence is fail.

Applying BBS logic to a KH1 situation. Kinda not logical don't you think?

Well CoM begs to differ.

How exactly? When Roxas went to Castle Oblivion, he fainted because he was near his two "Others", so their Hearts did resonate somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back