• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Socially awkward introduction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PrinceNaoto

Hi there everyone ~ I'm Rui and I'm a bit socially awkward, so forgive me. You can call me Rui or Ru, or Naoto even if you'd prefer.

I'm here cause I've loved Kingdom Hearts since I was young, and recently finally got 2.5, which my girlfriend and I have been switching on and off playing. Other than that, I'm a huge fan of Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Shin Megami Tensei, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet and Clank, and many other games. I'm rather quiet at first, though I hope I can make some friends here at the very least.

Let's see what else...I'm a foreign language nerd, and speak four languages. I've also taken a liking to singing and dancing again in the last few years. I think that's it...

Anyway, nice to meet you !

Gram

Banned
Awards
\8D/ Welcome to KHI!!!!! I shall call you Naoto cause she is all kinds of boss.....unless I decide to be lazy.
Anyway hope you enjoy your stay. o3o

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Welcome to KHI! :3 Hope you enjoy it here! I know I was pretty shy when I first got here, but there's plenty of friends to make. c:

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Feel free to add me if you like ^^ I'm always happy to make new friends. Oh, don't forget to look at the rules and stuff if you get a chance. :3

Sora's Heart

Awards
Hi Welcome to KHI! I'm a bit of a quiet one too. I got KH II.5 for Christmas and it's awesome so far. I love Pokemon too. ^^

Kagayaki

Awards
Hi. I can speak French, Japanese, and some German. I've been into KH since high school. I'm a big music fan, and I love nearly everything. I'm attempting to make my own, but it's not going so well. So, welcome to the forums! You're a real prince? XD;

PrinceNaoto

Hi. I can speak French, Japanese, and some German. I've been into KH since high school. I'm a big music fan, and I love nearly everything. I'm attempting to make my own, but it's not going so well. So, welcome to the forums! You're a real prince? XD;

Aha I speak English, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese ! I've been into KH since...I think middle school, that seems right I was about 10 or 11 when I bought it xD I love music too ! I play bass and guitar, as well as dabble in some singing and dancing. Thank you for the welcome ! Well not a real prince, more like a princess, but I like the way prince sounds better honestly xD

Kagayaki

Awards
I got into KH when it first came out, which was my last year of high school or so. I'm still into anime and games, but not into fandom as I used to be. Right now I'm more into J- music and fashion. I'm working on my first Lolita coord. I was never good at playing instruments, I do mostly voice. I've never had any formal lessons, but I was in a chorus. Well, Utena was a prince, so why not? XD; I really miss my old anime years.

PrinceNaoto

Oh ! You like J-music ? o u o I listen to a lot of J-music, so it'd it'd sweet to know who you listen to. I've had formal lessons, but I'm not as good as I used to be sadly though xD And exactly ! I still watch anime, but not as much as I used to cause school takes up my time lol

Kagayaki

Awards
My favorite band is Exile. When Shun left in 2006, it just wasn't the same. Now they have Exile Generations, which is very generic. My favorite genre is J-R&B. I pretty much listen to nothing new, just my old high school stuff, and anime soundtracks. I always wanted to be a voice actress, but they told me to forget it. I just never had the personality to do it. But I learned to sing from Disney. XD;

PrinceNaoto

I listen to a lot of J-Rock, both old and new. Everyone says everything sounds generic, but I disagree, though I say that from a musical standpoint so xD You should be a voice actress if that's what you want, I believe you can do whatever you want to if you truly want it ! I learned to sing just from listening to music in general lol though I do post covers online sometimes xD

Back