• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Socuine, reporting for duty!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Socuine

Hello KH fans!

My name is Socuine, I'm 20 years old and live in The Netherlands. My real name is Glenn. I work full-time as a Senior Webdeveloper and gotta say I love doin' it! I'm a huge KH fan since "the" beginning! I can't wait to play KH:BBS .. Unfortunately I have to wait til Friday because I'm in Europe. :[

It's great to meet you! I hope we can get along!

Sincerely yours,

Socuine

Socuine

I'm glad you asked! Haha ..

Truth to be told, I'm a Pokémon nerdy kind of guy and I really like the Pokémon Suicune.

pokemon_mysteryDungeon-suicune.gif

I just fiddle'd with the name and eventually, Socuine was born! xP

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Welcome to the KHINSIDER Forums! :)
Please don't double post, follow the rules, and if you need help around here, ask any of us who are willing to help you!
Yay for another KH fan! Hope you enjoy Birth By Sleep when you get it in Europe! :)
Enjoy your time around here!

Awards
I'm glad you asked! Haha ..

Truth to be told, I'm a Pokémon nerdy kind of guy and I really like the Pokémon Suicune.

pokemon_mysteryDungeon-suicune.gif

I just fiddle'd with the name and eventually, Socuine was born! xP

That's what I thought, although the spelling confused me. @_@

Socuine

@Danica Syer

Thanks for the welcome! I appreciate your concern about the forums, thank you for the warm welcome!

@Piercing Light

Heh, that's okay! Alot of people ask me the origins of my name, it's nothing special, so I'm not botherd by it. :]

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Socuine, reporting for duty!

*Salute* XDDDDD HI!

I work full-time as a Senior Webdeveloper and gotta say I love doin' it!

That's great! It's always great to have a job you love doing!!

I'm a huge KH fan since "the" beginning! I can't wait to play KH:BBS .. Unfortunately I have to wait til Friday because I'm in Europe. :[

At least you know BBS is going to be sold there. I don't even know if BBS will be sold here where I live... *sniffsniff* :(

It's great to meet you! I hope we can get along!

WELL WHY NOT?? XDDDD

Macabre

Gold Member
Your first duty for today is to bring me some coffee.
Go.

Kidding. Welcome.

Socuine

@IceBlueWings

Hello IceBlueWings :] - Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it. I love doin' my job and that's the way it's suposed to be! And I really am sorry about the whole sale thing. Must be a huge bummer if it wouldn't be sold in your country. If you don't mind, where do you live?

Thanks for the welcome! ^.^

@Macabre

Thanks for your welcome I guess. xD; - I'm sorry though, I'd have to decline your order. xP

Macabre

Gold Member
Thanks for your welcome I guess. xD; - I'm sorry though, I'd have to decline your order. xP

Well, I guess it's time to...punish you.

Kidding, again.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I didn't knew that .. *sarcasm overhaulin'* xP - I see. Well, Malaysia is a great country, been there once, will go for second time! :]

Haha, I have two overly sarcastic friends and now I'm used to the sarcasm. XD Oh that's great, someone who's been to Malaysia!! XD

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Hello, Socuine. I'm a fellow European, too, though I live in England.

:< I hate waiting.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! If you have any queries feel free to ask a staff member such as myself and don't forget to read the FAQs and forum rules, etc.

Socuine

Haha, I have two overly sarcastic friends and now I'm used to the sarcasm. XD Oh that's great, someone who's been to Malaysia!! XD

Yay! :D! - Perhaps we could meet up while being on my second trip by super accidental coincidence? :]

Hello, Socuine. I'm a fellow European, too, though I live in England.

:< I hate waiting.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! If you have any queries feel free to ask a staff member such as myself and don't forget to read the FAQs and forum rules, etc.

Wow, you're close! And I hate waiting too! :[ - I'll make sure to read the FaQ's and Forum Rules before doin' something over-stupid. Thanks!

Socuine

Oh, SUPER!! XD That would be exciting! XDD

Alright, it's decided then! Next time I'm in Malaysia I "will" make sure that we'll meet up by super accidental coincidence. :] - But seriously, should be hilarious if something like that would take place, wouldn't it? o.o!

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
For all we know, we could have passed by each other the first time you visited Malaysia. :eek: Lol.

Back