• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some Wii Problems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Odysseus

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight.
Hey, I was wondering if you guys could give me a hand with my Wii.

For about half a year now, my Wii outright refuses to have two Wii remotes connected at once. There's nothing wrong with these remotes: they all work, they all have fresh batteries, etc. When I sync them (both "soft" sync on the menu and "hard" sync with the red buttons), one will sync, and the other will refuse to. I've exchanged other Wii remotes with a few friends to see if theirs will work, but they don't.

This is really frustrating (DKCR co-op is so fun!), and all of the troubleshooting/googling I've done about it only brings up people who have had their problem solved by A) A different Wii remote, or B) Hard syncing, neither of which work for me.

So, any ideas? Thanks guys.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Send a letter to Nintendo Support. You may have to send your Wii in, but hey, it's better than buying a new console altogether.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
But-but-but-but-but... Zelda...!

Isn't waiting to play Skyward Sword at a later date worth repairing you're beloved Wii console, especially if it were to come down in price at a later date?

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
But-but-but-but-but... Zelda...!

For about half a year now, my Wii outright refuses to have two Wii remotes connected at once. There's nothing wrong with these remotes: they all work, they all have fresh batteries, etc. When I sync them (both "soft" sync on the menu and "hard" sync with the red buttons), one will sync, and the other will refuse to. I've exchanged other Wii remotes with a few friends to see if theirs will work, but they don't.

This is really frustrating (DKCR co-op is so fun!), and all of the troubleshooting/googling I've done about it only brings up people who have had their problem solved by A) A different Wii remote, or B) Hard syncing, neither of which work for me.

So, any ideas? Thanks guys.

For about half a year now.

Your fault for waiting so long bruh. Do it now to get it over with.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
zelda only needs one remote

>play zelda
>send in wii later

problem solved.

Odysseus

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight.
In short:

No, it's not worth waiting til after to get my Wii repaired to play Zelda, not in the slightest, especially when it only requires one remote to play.

Thanks guys for the help, but if I'd need to send it in, then I might as well just not send it in. There's no multiplayer game my roommates and I really play that can't be substituted with gamecube controllers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back