• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Somebodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bric13

ok so still new and not sure if this has been said before but is it possible that the somebodies of the organization members been met or seen by sora and the gang since sora and roxas both existed at the same time? your thoughts.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
no, their somebodies dissapeared when they became a nobody.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
No. None of the Nobodies were special enough to have the same case Sora did, where he and Roxas existed both at once. All the other Organization's Somebodies do not exist currently, so they have not met Sora and the gang while their Nobodies existed. But it is possible their Somebodies may come back, but they did not exist while their Nobodies did.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
No, I don't think they could have met. Why? Because we have reports saying they had their bodies fried by the darkness. Roxas was a special case due to the two heart circumstances, so he met Sora, kinda.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
the only way there somebodies will be able to come back is if their hearless and nobody is destroyed.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
ok so still new and not sure if this has been said before but is it possible that the somebodies of the organization members been met or seen by sora and the gang since sora and roxas both existed at the same time? your thoughts.
No, Most of the organization's other's lost their hearts long before Sora got his Keyblade
But it won't surpise me if we met the somebodies of the organization in KH3 and we will see most of the Organization's others in BBS.
hows the exception go for sora and roxas?
When Sora turned into a heartless Kairi's light cleared the darkness and allowed him to return. So both Sora and Roxas existed at the same time. But for the rest of the nobodies this wasn't the case. They becamue nobodies and their hearts became heartless, so the somebodies and nobodies weren't alive at the same time.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Didn't Nomura confirm that if you kill the Heartless first, and then the Nobody second, it's possible they could meet once again in limbo or wherever it is they end up and become their Somebody once more? It's a well-known fact/speculation around here from what I've seen, at least.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Didn't Nomura confirm that if you kill the Heartless first, and then the Nobody second, it's possible they could meet once again in limbo or wherever it is they end up and become their Somebody once more? It's a well-known fact/speculation around here from what I've seen, at least.
You don't have to kill them in a specific order, but if you kill the Nobody, then the Heartless, then the chances of becoming whole decrease.
bric13 said:
Eh, if you wanted to, you can count Xemnas and Ansem SoD.
Though it's debatable if he's even a Heartless, so..

8shortfuse

I haven't been on here in a long time so I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for explaining! Somehow I'm not surprised, should have guessed they would bring that idiot back again. Bad guys never learn.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I haven't been on here in a long time so I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for explaining! Somehow I'm not surprised, should have guessed they would bring that idiot back again. Bad guys never learn.

Xehanort wasn't an idiot. Ansem SoD wasn't an idiot. Xemnas wasn't an idiot. How dare you. >:

LarGothlives

Xehanort most likely is going to be back and probably going to be the Final Boss... Again... *sigh*

I dont think that he can come back because Xehanorts heartless is still in Riku he tells that to the king in CoM and in HK2 Riku takes on the form of Xehanorts heartless till the end of the game unless it is over taken by the light in Rikus heart when he meets up with kiri and Sora but i dont think that somebodies come back after the Nobodies are killed because that was there original body but there heart is gone so technically they should be able to go back to being there somebody if there heartless is killed because they are bodies with no hearts thats what i think anyway but Tenyasyugan i probably right because Xehanort stared everything and if Tenyasyugan is right we will probably fight Xehanort (Xehanorts trueself his somebody)

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I dont think that h can come back because some of Xehanorts heartless is still in Riku he tell that to the king in CoM and in HK2 riku takes on the form of Xehanorts heartless till the end of the game unless it is over taken by the light in Rikus heart when h meets up with kiri an Sora but i dont think that somebodies come back after the Nobodies are killed because that was there original but there heart is gone so technically they should be able to go back to being there somebody if there heartless is killed because they are bodies with no hearts thats what i think anyway but Tenyasyugan i probably right because Xehanort stared everything and if Tenyasyugan is right we will probably fight Xehanort (Xehanorts trueself his somebody)
Umm. Hard to read but I get it.

An example of somebody coming back after being turned into a heartless is, you remember the first guy you saw get eaten by a Heartless in Kh1? He ends up popping up again after you kill the heartless. You can guess that this was an early hint towards being able to come back after changing.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Xehanort wasn't an idiot. Ansem SoD wasn't an idiot. Xemnas wasn't an idiot. How dare you. >:

No he wasn't an idiot but he was a fool...he had so much knowledge but lacked wisdom. The smartest and yet the most oblivious of all of them in my opinion (also my fav) was Xemnas. He seemed to show that he knew more about his past the Ansem SoD did.

State

Awards
No he wasn't an idiot but he was a fool...he had so much knowledge but lacked wisdom

What if he wanted to get killed so that he would return as a whole being withe the possibilities of keeping the powers of his Heartless and Nobody counterparts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back