• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Somebody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denki-Kurai

You know how they say when your heart is seperted from your body you end up with a nobody?
well what would you get if you met your nobody and became one again? would you get some new kind of creature?

Niisanchan

Erm, Sora and Roxas? Remember them? Or the ending of KH2?

And also, you have put the information... well, wrongly. When a person with a strong heart loses his heart to Heartless, a Nobody is created.

Dual-Roxas

This topic makes me wonder: Why are they called Heartless if a heart pops out when you slash them?

betterinthedark

This topic makes me wonder: Why are they called Heartless if a heart pops out when you slash them?

Haha, nice point. I think the heart home comes out because in the KH, there was a cutscene when a Heartless takes the heart from a human and turns THEM into a heartless. I think the heartless collects the hearts.......:huh:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Sigh, here I go again:
Heartless=Corrupted heart of person(I'm guessing called heartless due to lack of pure heart) and they search for other hearts presumably wanting back their pure heart.
Nobody=Empty Body and Soul.
On topic, Sora and Roxas re-joined but they are a case of 'special' nobodies just like Kairi and Namine so we don't know what will happen with normal nobodies though...

Lone Wolf

But what about normal heartless and nobodies if they get destroyed what happens. I think they reform to create a person. Which might meen Xehnort is back.

Denki-Kurai

what i was asking was when someone has a nobody, their nobody was created through a certain process of a strong hearted person losing their heart, right?
Now what if the nobody and their original self were to become one again? would a new being be made?
like when sora,roxas,kairi,and naminne became one again would this start a new process of a new being?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back