• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I didn't get was.... (Spoiler)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viku

The whole deal involving the so called "X blade" (at least how the name was translated).

What is it exactly? What is it's importance? It's some kind of Super Keyblade or something? What does it make it better than a Keyblade? Why did Master Xehanort want it? Does it actually appears in the game? All I could get from the whole thing was some dialogues about the blade but nothing very solid.

Benihime

i dont get it either

lol that didnt help much

but while terra was fighting MX, he had a keyblade that looked like a X(the key part)
AND...
It had an eye on the top 0.o

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
that's interesting, but i still have no idea
don't want to get off-topic, but what also interested me was the part towards the end when Terra goes back up that cliff to meet MX and Vanitas
before they battle, i remember that scene and the words they said in japanese from a trailer about a year or two years ago at TGS where terra says " i have a friend, answer me Xehanort, what have you done to his heart"

i really want to know what he tells Terra

SuperSailorEarth

MX also used it to plunge the LoD into Darkness too... it seems very powerful. and we still dont know its correlation (if any) to the being with hearts of pure light, and if ven is one... still so much unanswered.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I agree with William The Wise, and from what it looked like right before MX and Vanitas arrived, Ven said that the two had used him to make it or something like that. Not sure (someone else there was briefly translating it) And notice that the KK's keychain in this is Sora's necklace.

Benihime

Something tells me its the kingdom key.
I mean the opening of the Keyblade graveyard shows it and to my knowledge the keyblade hasn't been seen other that cameo.

wow

i havent seen that clip yet

facepalm-sigh-
im so slow T_T

so i think the eye signifies a keyblade of darkness O.0

and yes, it may be the kingdom key, but i dont really see it as special <_<

(underbreath)-metal chocobo, now theres an awsome keyblade-

RoarShark

I think that the X Blade was what MX was looking for , Vanitas tried to use Ven to get, and MX tried to use Terra to get it, thats what I understood it to be atleast.

Benihime

Don't worry about it. The game just came out a few hours ago,and new cutscenes are coming out every hour or so. By tomorrow about 20 more new ones will be all over youtube.

...really!? Every hour...
-checks youtube-
JESUS CHRIST!!!

huh, not as many as i expected

i wonder when we'll get some ven game play. im tellin' ya, he's the kinda kid who feel's rejected easyly...

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
lol at the video where Terra looks at what was LoD pause at 0:14 and you see mickey's upside down head.
anyway the X blade might be what Riku/SoD used to unlock Sora's heart, although it changed over the years..

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
i wonder when we'll get some ven game play. im tellin' ya, he's the kinda kid who feel's rejected easyly...
Right, Both Aqua and Ven's story were basically forgotten this first day. It mostly had to do with the offical suggested playing order and the Xehanort=Terra theories. Likely more will come out on both of them tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back