• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I Realized about Terrorism against the US

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Doubtful. The moment a Muslim joins Al Qaeda, Osama will probably give him a detonation pack and send him on his way to paradise. I highly doubt Osama will let his guard down.

Maybe if a Muslim provided information leading to the capture of Osama, that would be more likely.

It was only a half-hearted idea, but having people hate you based upon the actions of an extremist organization is depressing, plus I'm the only Muslim in my class. Guess what happens when we discuss current events, ugh.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
That's sad. At least where I live there's quite a few Muslims.

Doesn't stop us from cracking racist jokes, though. But we all know it's for fun since we say racist jokes for pretty much any race or religion.

Blaze of Glory

Erm... What? As far as I knew America has never fought due to religion. It's always due to the.

Maybe not but using it to justify actions against the gay community and prevent us from funding Stem cell research because Bush doesn't believe in it and Stem cell research "goes against my religion"

destruction of the system that our country is based upon' or something (or greed, aka Bush). America really only began fighting Al Qaeda because of 9/11 anyway.

Yeah, but what the hell were doing in Iraq?

Bring gods name into a simple interview became a habit when Bush said "god told him to go to war with Iraq"

I mean for Christ sakes before the voting for the heathcare bill in the Senate(?) they had a prayer.... facepalm

I mean really its POLITICS you do not mix religion with politics PERIOD

If you believe that then you're like Ahmadinejad who believes a war in the middle East is a some crazy phenomenon that will allow the messiah to descend to Earth . I'm not saying we're similar SIMILAR to them but giving religion voice in politics certainly makes it seem like you're trying to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back