• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something to Consider!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Wouldn't that be something if we played as the DS and never saw his face until close to the very end. And then Aqua's storyline would just be explained throughout the playable characters.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Rather than the DS and MX fusing, i'm more for that the DS is a younger replica of MX that he created somehow and as for the Terra part, that leaves a hole in my theory. The best I could think of would be that the DS tries to avenge MX and ends up becoming one with Terra somehow. Only reason I say MX died or lost or whatever is based on the fact that VAT weren't dead at the end of the secret movie, just badly beaten, and Terras yellow eye thing has to mean something, be it a beastly move or something else.

Well, we didn't see the result of the secret ending... Just the climax... VAT could be dead, they could have survived, no one except Nomura and his team knows...

I'd say that DS being some form of replica of MX himself makes sense as well, that would explain why he started out looking like him and then became a younger version of someone wielding the same keyblade as MX just red and black rather than silver and black.

Another thing that could explain that is that it is concept... In the first secret ending, MX looks much more like Xehanort... Hince, forming the connection... Then, one the second one, the revert it back to MX, so that they don't give it away... Then MX splits into two, the other half being the DS... This could easily be foreshadowing MX and the DS' fusion... Remember, many things in the second video could have also been concept...

Also, the DS' and MX's keyblades are not the same...

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Wouldn't that be something if we played as the DS and never saw his face until close to the very end. And then Aqua's storyline would just be explained throughout the playable characters.

My thoughts exactly. Though it would kinda grind my gears that yet again, we are not allowed to play as a female character. Though for the DS's story, I kinda figured that he'd be kinda like a reverse rebirth mode thing. Like you have to either get to a certain point in or play through either Ven Or Terra's story to get to play through the DS's. Though Nomura did say that you'd get to choose one of the three from the beginning, I thought he said that it was still being thought about. He said that about something involving BBS. x.x;

Another thing that could explain that is that it is concept... In the first secret ending, MX looks much more like Xehanort... Hince, forming the connection... Then, one the second one, the revert it back to MX, so that they don't give it away... Then MX splits into two, the other half being the DS... This could easily be foreshadowing MX and the DS' fusion... Remember, many things in the second video could have also been concept...

Also, the DS' and MX's keyblades are not the same...

I just kinda figured in the first ending, they weren't sure what MX would look like yet, hence why they kept him all shadowy. *shrugs* Guess not. But as for the keyblades, they're not identical, but strikingly similar. And yeah I imagine most of it was concept just like the first video. Though i'm sure we won't know for sure what the whole DS looking like MX at first thing means till we actually play the game. We can guess, but its one of those things thats too hard to guess at and get right. Though thats pretty much everything with Kingdom Hearts. o_O;

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
What about the fact that Xemnas says "my friend" in the KH2: FM+ vid.

(Eyeroll)And I'm guessing that it didn't occur to you that Xemnas couldn't have been sarcastic, or calling her that for lack of a better term...? Xemnas might remember Aqua, but not the relationship that he had with her...so because he can't think of what else to call her, "old friend" fits best...and by that same token...if he remembered that he was friends with Aqua, he would probably remember Ven as well.

And since Roxas is so much like Ven(exact same apperance, same voice, very similar clothing, and possibly similar personality as well), don't you think he would care a little more about Roxas, show a more endearing attitude? From what we've seen, Xemnas treats Roxas as a valuable tool to be discarded when no longer useful.

You're assuming he's being honest. Which he could be, but we don't know for sure.

DS and Aqua were enemies.

Maybe not always.

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
(Eyeroll)And I'm guessing that it didn't occur to you that Xemnas couldn't have been sarcastic, or calling her that for lack of a better term...? Xemnas might remember Aqua, but not the relationship that he had with her...so because he can't think of what else to call her, "old friend" fits best...and by that same token...if he remembered that he was friends with Aqua, he would probably remember Ven as well.

And since Roxas is so much like Ven(exact same apperance, same voice, very similar clothing, and possibly similar personality as well), don't you think he would care a little more about Roxas, show a more endearing attitude? From what we've seen, Xemnas treats Roxas as a valuable tool to be discarded when no longer useful.

You're assuming he's being honest. Which he could be, but we don't know for sure.

Maybe not always.

Uh. Well of course Xemnas wouldn't treat Roxas with an "endearing attitude". He's a nobody. He wouldn't be treating him like a friend even if he DID remember he was friends with Ven at one point.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Uh. Well of course Xemnas wouldn't treat Roxas with an "endearing attitude". He's a nobody. He wouldn't be treating him like a friend even if he DID remember he was friends with Ven at one point.

Then explain Axel... He's a nobody, but also Roxas' best friend...
If Terra is a part of Xehanort, then some of his caring attitude should be present... Yet there is none...

Stars

リク
i thought that Axel is actually awake by Roxas...?
Xemnas only remember anger and hate, and besides he is a nobodies..

[√]Genuflect
Do you mean kinda like if MX is defeated, his memories and what not get transferred to the DS...? Because they are two separate beings. As the DS fought on his own in the secret movie. However, now that you mention it, we haven't seen the two of them together in any screenshot yet. Hm. I still say the third person we play as is the DS. =D

DO you mean that DS is half of MX?
He's the Apprentice right?

If this is true, MX can beat Terra with half of his Strength?

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Then explain Axel... He's a nobody, but also Roxas' best friend...
If Terra is a part of Xehanort, then some of his caring attitude should be present... Yet there is none...

Nobodies only pretend they have hearts. And no. I'm not saying Axel was "pretending" his feelings. What I mean is they remember what emotions are, and they remember what they feel like. So they know how to act when they should be feeling a certain emotion. Some just choose not to. Ex: Saix. He shows the least emotion of the whole group in Kh2. Axel said Roxas made him feel like he had a heart. I'm guessing Axel had friends as a person, so he remembered what it felt like.

However, if Terra IS a part of Xehanort, then I can see what you're saying. Roxas would've been a better example, as he didn't know he was a nobody for a long time and still showed emotion. And thats because he held half of what Sora was. Because Sora was still alive and no longer a heartless. And Vexen mentioned something along the lines of "The other half of your heart knows this place" referring to Twilight Town.

So I could see if Terra was there, he would remember caring, but remember, the person who became Xehanort lost their memories did they not? So maybe Terra (if he's there) doesn't remember who he was (obviously) and therefore can't feel the caring he had as Terra.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
So I could see if Terra was there, he would remember caring, but remember, the person who became Xehanort lost their memories did they not? So maybe Terra (if he's there) doesn't remember who he was (obviously) and therefore can't feel the caring he had as Terra.

Yet he calls Aqua an "old friend". And if he is part of Xehanort, clearly he's being sincere, and it shows that he does remember at least a little. Shouldn't he remember Ven too, since the two are so closely affiliated?

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Yet he calls Aqua an "old friend". And if he is part of Xehanort, clearly he's being sincere, and it shows that he does remember at least a little. Shouldn't he remember Ven too, since the two are so closely affiliated?

I'm thinking that if it is Terra, then he remembers the "friends" but he doesn't remember what they look like. Because if Terra (as Xemnas) really was looking for Aqua and Ven, then he would've recognized Roxas like you said. But he only saw Aqua's armor. So he might not remember what they look like, but remember he has friends to find. And it was said the the "Room of Awakening" where the other "friend" is was in CO right? So maybe if MX was the one to create CO, maybe Ven's armor somehow got there, just as Aquas ended up in RG. So i'm thinking Terra would know about CO as one of MX's main bases of some kind and thought to check there. Though this isn't as likely as my next point.

And another possibility of Terra being there and not remembering could be that MX is remembering them, and saying "friend" in a sarcastic manner as you stated in another thread. Terra could still be there, but not remember as much as MX, as MX is significantly stronger. Now why MX would be wanting to find Aqua and Ven's armor is beyond me.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm thinking that if it is Terra, then he remembers the "friends" but he doesn't remember what they look like. Because if Terra (as Xemnas) really was looking for Aqua and Ven, then he would've recognized Roxas like you said. But he only saw Aqua's armor. So he might not remember what they look like, but remember he has friends to find. And it was said the the "Room of Awakening" where the other "friend" is was in CO right? So maybe if MX was the one to create CO, maybe Ven's armor somehow got there, just as Aquas ended up in RG. So i'm thinking Terra would know about CO as one of MX's main bases of some kind and thought to check there.

Hmmm...hadn't thought of that. Possible, I suppose.

Though this isn't as likely as my next point.

And another possibility of Terra being there and not remembering could be that MX is remembering them, and saying "friend" in a sarcastic manner as you stated in another thread. Terra could still be there, but not remember as much as MX, as MX is significantly stronger.

Oh, yes that too.

Now why MX would be wanting to find Aqua and Ven's armor is beyond me.

Even if it's MX, he'd still want to remember who he was. Since he knew those people, he'd know seeking them out would help regain his memories.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Even if it's MX, he'd still want to remember who he was. Since he knew those people, he'd know seeking them out would help regain his memories.

Yeah good point, I hadn't thought of that. Even though it shte most talked about theory, i'm thinking that Terra being part of Xehanort is close to inevitable, and if not that, highly likely. Though don't get me wrong, I WOULD much rather see the DS+MX thing. But I suppose Terra+DS is another good one.

Because think about it. Lets assume that the DS is a replica of not Terra, but MX. And if not a replica, a possible younger version of MX that he somehow managed to obtain. And MX was destroyed by VAT (lets assume). The DS, being an apprentice of MX, would naturally want to avenge his master, and possibly tried to use MX's KH as a last resort. Terra would try to stop him, causing some kind of reaction, leading to the Xehanort from Kh1. Just a thought. What do ya think?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yeah good point, I hadn't thought of that. Even though it shte most talked about theory, i'm thinking that Terra being part of Xehanort is close to inevitable, and if not that, highly likely.

Unfortunately I feel that you're right...I just pray Nomura will pull a DiZ and surprise us.

Though don't get me wrong, I WOULD much rather see the DS+MX thing.

Same here.

Because think about it. Lets assume that the DS is a replica of not Terra, but MX. And if not a replica, a possible younger version of MX that he somehow managed to obtain. And MX was destroyed by VAT (lets assume). The DS, being an apprentice of MX, would naturally want to avenge his master, and possibly tried to use MX's KH as a last resort. Terra would try to stop him, causing some kind of reaction, leading to the Xehanort from Kh1. Just a thought. What do ya think?

Sounds fairly possible, I'd say. I hadn't thought of DS+Terra=Xehanort till now.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Unfortunately I feel that you're right...I just pray Nomura will pull a DiZ and surprise us.

Shyes. That'd be amazing. =D

Sounds fairly possible, I'd say. I hadn't thought of DS+Terra=Xehanort till now.

I just remembered that scene that was mentioned where Terra supposedly knocks of the DS's helmet. Perhaps a precursor for later event, such as their coming together to form Xehanort. And it seems like it would make sense. I mean. Not to be cliche, but as MX is the main bad guy of the game, (whether he has multiple parts or not) I would guess that they would have to have some kind of resolved final battle yknow? And with the DS there, it could still explain Xehanorts past. I mention the parts thing because XH was the main bad guy and he was defeated, and yet the whole game we thought he was Ansem. And then theres Xemnas, so technically he was never defeated. Just his heartless was. x.x; Too many Xehanorts there are.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well terra's eyes change color to yellow in the secret movie to FM+ which is also the color of ansems eyes and the eyes of the heart less. so lets say terra forgot his memory and took the name Xehanort because that was the only name came to mind. So us Terra/Xehanort only thinks of himself as Xehanort. now this being, being somehow (don't ask how) desirous of darkness and knowing that ATW started researching darkness wants the power and credit for himself. SO this man thinking his name is Xehanort and believeng that changes his name to take the credit for ATW's work and exiles ATW to continue creating heartless becoming one himself. Now he is XH/Ansem and Xemnas. SO the heartless of him decides to keep the stolen name and the nobody of him starts naming nobodies with a x and scrambled letters. It makes sense.

now I don't think that this happened or necessarily want it to but it is plausible.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Well terra's eyes change color to yellow in the secret movie to FM+ which is also the color of ansems eyes and the eyes of the heart less. so lets say terra forgot his memory and took the name Xehanort because that was the only name came to mind. So us Terra/Xehanort only thinks of himself as Xehanort. now this being, being somehow (don't ask how) desirous of darkness and knowing that ATW started researching darkness wants the power and credit for himself. SO this man thinking his name is Xehanort and believeng that changes his name to take the credit for ATW's work and exiles ATW to continue creating heartless becoming one himself. Now he is XH/Ansem and Xemnas. SO the heartless of him decides to keep the stolen name and the nobody of him starts naming nobodies with a x and scrambled letters. It makes sense.

now I don't think that this happened or necessarily want it to but it is plausible.

Eh. There are a few things wrong with that. Number one. Xemnas' eys are orange, Xehanorts are like brown, and if XH are yellow its because he's a heartless. And how would Terras hair color change between him being Terra and supposedly becoming Xehanort? And 2, Xehanort didn't BECOME a heartless by force, he chose to become a heartless. He cast off his body and became one himself, wanting to delve deeper into darkness.

Edit: And another thing. Xehanort didn't want power or credit. He simply wanted to research further and further into the darkness than AtW did. And he worked uner Ansem for a long time as his apprentice before he turned on him.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well terra's eyes change color to yellow in the secret movie to FM+ which is also the color of ansems eyes and the eyes of the heart less.

BUZZ, WRONG! Xehanort's eyes were brown. XH, Xemnas, and MX all have orange eyes. Orange=/yellow. Though, the fact that Xeha's eyes were brown DOES help that theory, since orange+blue=brown.

so lets say terra forgot his memory and took the name Xehanort because that was the only name came to mind. So us Terra/Xehanort only thinks of himself as Xehanort. now this being, being somehow (don't ask how) desirous of darkness and knowing that ATW started researching darkness wants the power and credit for himself. SO this man thinking his name is Xehanort and believeng that changes his name to take the credit for ATW's work and exiles ATW to continue creating heartless becoming one himself. Now he is XH/Ansem and Xemnas. SO the heartless of him decides to keep the stolen name and the nobody of him starts naming nobodies with a x and scrambled letters. It makes sense.

Eh, you're right, it is plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back