• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

somhing i noticed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coolfresh1224

i've beaten kh2 10000000000000 times now but i still cant figure it out when i'm playing as roxas and have to kill that big ass nobody right before you see it you see some one in a cloak who is that

Ryuki90

The early ones before Axel was entirely Riku, right? [in the "xehanort's heartless" form]

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It's Riku[in Ansem SoD's form]

The arms are too big for Axel.

He means the guy at 4:53 on this video
EDIT: Oh *that* guy! It's Roxas. Too short to be Riku.[it's like Sora in Dive in the Heart]

Last edited:

Avens

In KH I, Sora's shadow becomes a Darkside heartless in this scene. Thus, it is assumed that the cloaked person is 'Roxas' and he changes into the Twilight Thorn. Basically, foreshadowing and a parallel to the first game.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It was Roxas. Anyone remember the Dive into the Heart tutorial from KH1? Sora's shadow (essentially his inner darkness) become real. If you take that and apply the same thing to Roxas, naturally, it's his past haunting him IE the darker side of him (not in a literal sense) reappearing.

Shadowlight

Not Axel, body isn't the same. Axel's a toothpick.
He holds himself the same way Roxas did in his journal picture.
He's not as tall/big as Riku or Xemnas.

Yeh I'm gonna go with Avens and say it's most likely Roxas' Org self.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
It was Roxas, they were the exact same height. It's basically the clue before it's said that Roxas was a member of the Organization. The Roxas during the fight scene with him and Sora is the same. Roxas acting as darkness, but that time it's to gain control.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back