• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sony's broken promises?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelzNFlight

Website
angelznflight.proboards99.com
When I was thinking about trading my PSP 2000 for a PSP GO my friend who works at GS warned me right away not to get it and she told me all about the future problems that folks will have with them. I am so glad that I took her advice. It seems as if I would have been missing out on a lot if I did.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
On another note I'd like to ask why did people buy a PSP Go? You can download games on any other PSP, and play UMD's on it. It's like you're paying more for less.

My little brother has one, and he loves it. It's little and therefore easy to fit in his pocket and his hands.

thelolbubble

I think it's stupid that they've had commercials showing BBS on the GO. I literally saw a commercial on TV for BBS today and after the clips rolled it showed a regular PSP and a GO

pariah164

Are we still going on about this? So KH:BBS isn't going to come out for the Go. It's your own fault for buying a system that's fundamentally flawed.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Are we still going on about this? So KH:BBS isn't going to come out for the Go. It's your own fault for buying a system that's fundamentally flawed.

Hey, I doubt they knew they were gonna get gymped

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Seriously I agree with nobodiesguard it was a last minute move to announce it publically and on top of that the videos cleary had the Sony guy say every PSP game will be on PSN after Oct 2009. Clearly Sony lied to it's customers and should reward them as such many KH fans looked forward to this game but can't play due to it being UMD and it drives them to commit piracy regardless even though S-E and Disney made to avoid that ( Should have been more security and DRM on the NA BBS).

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
TSK TSK man, Sony is gonna get flamed now
*has been flamed since the beginning*

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Is the Go touch screen? Just wonderinh

Nah, man, this ain't the DS. (then again, with Sony ripping off the Wii, they may end up trying to rip off the DS eventually what with the 3DS coming out)

THIS. I don't know why people thought the PSPGo was good. Heck, even back when I had NO information on the PSP systems AT ALL I somehow knew that the PSP Go was bad.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't like the Go. I don't care about the Go. I don't even know why Sony thought the Go would be successful. It's only 50 away from a PS3. If they had given it a smaller price tag and better game selection, it would be worth it.

Until PSN can have better security and protection on UMDs like they have done to the PS3, then I don't see the point in owning one.

Yessir_23

Awards
The argument that Dissidia's piracy was enhanced by a PSN release is and always was absolute shit. In America, the game had a UMD release 4 months before a PSN release, so you're telling me that piracy was minimal for four months, and then saw a huge explosion of illegal downloads? What a joke.

If you don't like the PSP go then that's your opinion. That doesn't give anyone the right to condemn Birth by Sleep's PSN release- it's purely beneficial to all PSP owners.

And yeah, PSP Gos are stupidly priced (at least in the US). That means Go owners should get a break, if anything.

Socuine

I agree that the PSP GO has been completely unnecessary because the PSP 2000 / 3000 has everything you'll need. It's just another marketing fail by Sony. Thing is, Square Enix made the final decision that KH: BBS will not appear upon the PSN. Sony just watched from the side lines while Square Enix went on a rampage. It's funny because when people assumed that something like this would happen, a great deal came along. The bundle package, for only 199$ - Entertaining .. It's sad, but it happend. I wish I could do something about it, but unfortunately I cannot. :[

Sorry man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back