• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and kiari's heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*2*Tosty

Ok i know i'm a noob and this has probably been answered somewhere but i still don't understand this: Why did kiari's heart go into sora's heart after she lost it.

KHandBritney

You know that is a good question.Now i am guessing because cause there in love with each other so its like there hearts is with each other.

KHandBritney

No its special for him and her and plus he is the keyblade master so anything could happen.

KHandBritney

Here let me help you.In the beging what did Sora want to give Kairi a thing that was like a star.Which means that when you give that to somebody you like them alot.So when they got split up he went to find Mickey and Kairi and Riku.Now while he is looking for her its like she inside of him.Dont know why but these may be the reason.The star thing,and him being a keybalde master.Also that they stayed in destinys island for awile.Also i think its like her being in his mind not so much the hart.Also she gave him a good luck charm.And at the end he said i promise he will go back for her.So thats all i can think of.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Wrong section.

And no one really knows. It was never explained.

In the beging what did Sora want to give Kairi a thing that was like a star.Which means that when you give that to somebody you like them alot.

That is not the reason you give a Paupo(sp?) Fruit to someone. Play Kingdom Hearts again.

So when they got split up he went to find Mickey and Kairi and Riku.

When they got split up he didn't even know of Mickey.

KHandBritney

What's a paopu? Well a paopu is a star shape fruit found on Destiny Island. Assuming it's suppose to be a starfruit. It is a lucky fruit to lovers and has a legend behinds it's juicy core.
Around the begining of KH Sora was thinking of giving Kairi a paopu cause he had a thing for her. One sunset evening when Riku and Sora were walking Riku gives Sora a poapu and tell him to give it to Kairi since you keep talking about doing it in the first place. Sora stares at the paopu not knowing what to do. Then Kairi's voice is heard in the distance saying C'mon! Sora Forgets what he was doing and throws the paopu on the ground and catches up with Kairi
The next day Riku was thinking of what should we call their raft like a name. Sora picks a different name. Riku disagrees and says let's race!Sora says ok you're on! Winner picks the name! Riku disagrees once again and says no winner gets to give Kairi the paopu. Sora has now a shocked omg look. Giving the sign that Riku also likes Kairi. If you win the race Riku will say Ok whatever I was just kidding. If you lose Riku will say haha I was just kidding it was a joke. But we know the true feelings of Riku towards Kairi.

The Legend of the Paopu Fruit
if you share it with two people share one, their destines become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's life no matter what.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The legend is why you give a person a Paopu Fruit. You don't give it to someone just because you like them.

KHandBritney

ok so what ever it is i dont care but someone asked a question about them two so since you know it all then tell him.

Dark_Kairi23

If you share a Poupu fruit with someone your souls get intertwined through all eternity. No matter where you are that person is with you too! It's so romantic! (Can't spell very well)

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Ahem..I have a more logical theory...Remember when Sora goes into the secret palce and kairi is there...She is pushed toward him but disappears right when she touches him?Dont you think her heart went into him at that moment?

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Ultima Keyblade said:
Ahem..I have a more logical theory...Remember when Sora goes into the secret palce and kairi is there...She is pushed toward him but disappears right when she touches him?Dont you think her heart went into him at that moment?

That was my theory ever since I saw that scene. I thought it was common sense to know this.

Lovezspell

The romantic in me would love to say that it's because Kairi and Sora have a deep "love" connection. Although, by the time my "slow self" figured out that Kairi's heart was in Sora's...I thought about the beginning when she seemed to pass through him. (Ya know, back when the darkness swallowed Destiny Islands.) I don't remember if it ever explained the REAL reason it happened though. (Looks like I have an excuse to play the game again, eh? :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back