• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora/Bhk connection...confusion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubine

This is but a random thought!
Theroy 1
When Riku lost the keyblade at Destiny Island and the keyblade chose Sora,
i think that the keyblade confused Sora for Bhk hense the quote " He looks just like you ", but the only reason it stayed with him was because Sora has a very strong heart and now in KH2 the keyblade is trying to chose who to stay with; Bhk the real key bearer or Sora a recent key bearer.

Another Theroy 2
What if when, Sora was in castle oblivion and his memories where screwed up,
then created what we now call " twilight town and all of its inhabidents?"
What if everyone that was " born " there, dont exist at all? " creature(s) born of ignorance(quote from DD)". Soras memories were so strong they created a whole world with people refleting everyone hes meet already?
Like for example: Seifer - Lion, they both seen to want the keyblade.(not lion anymore but you get the picture).

Thats why Bhk had an awakening just like Sora? Because he is Sora! Thats maybe why he was told " your not existing ". Bhk is and all of twilight town are" The memory beyond (quote from DD)"

So yea theres my 2 cents, take em and make somthing with them.

Last edited:

Reisenrot

You know what...?
You may just be onto Something there...

I can recall in a recent trailer Sora is heard to say:
"Was our adventure for nothing? I can't even use the Keyblade anymore!"

Then... What becomes of Riku? He was supposed to get the Keyblade right from the word Go! Does Riku have a parallel like BHK/Sora that we have'nt seen yet?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
you might be right, he may be the second one... the only thing i see as a complication is how does he know namine, seeing as they are in a different world

tooky

Zubine said:
This is but a random thought!
Theroy 1
When Riku lost the keyblade at Destiny Island and the keyblade chose Sora,
i think that the keyblade confused Sora for Bhk hense the quote " He looks just like you ", but the only reason it stayed with him was because Sora has a very strong heart and now in KH2 the keyblade is trying to chose who to stay with; Bhk the real key bearer or Sora a recent key bearer.

Another Theroy 2
What if when, Sora was in castle oblivion and his memories where screwed up,
then created what we now call " twilight town and all of its inhabidents?"
What if everyone that was " born " there, dont exist at all? " creature(s) born of ignorance(quote from DD)". Soras memories were so strong they created a whole world with people refleting everyone hes meet already?
Like for example: Seifer - Lion, they both seen to want the keyblade.(not lion anymore but you get the picture).

Thats why Bhk had an awakening just like Sora? Because he is Sora! Thats maybe why he was told " your not existing ". Bhk is and all of twilight town are" The memory beyond (quote from DD)"

So yea theres my 2 cents, take em and make somthing with them.

bhk cannot be the real keyblade master becouse on the charectors part on kh1 it says riku was soposed to be the keyblade master and bhk didnt live on desteny islands so the keyblade couldnt confuse him for sora.:confused:

soccer_stalker

Reisenrot said:
I can recall in a recent trailer Sora is heard to say:
"Was our adventure for nothing? I can't even use the Keyblade anymore!"

?

i think sora said that in the lion king world,. because he turned into an animal,. so he thought he couldn't use the keyblade

FFfreak4life

The Bhk might be a extra shell of sora after he lost his memories and probably is able to use a keyblade just like sora i know there has to be three keyblades sora mickey and bhk

FFfreak4life

wait scratch what i said. sora did say that in the lion world but the only reason why probably he couldnt use the keyblade was because of donalds magic he changing the appearances of the gang when thhey go to different worlds

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
the first one is not true Riku is the true keyblade master

the second one.... sound kinda right but heres how i think it goes

When Sora became a Heartless hes body went to Twilight Town and become BHK now when Sora became real again hes body was RECREATED mean he didn't get hes orignal body back just a new one, now when sora is asleep in the pod and Castle Oblivion the Keyblade leaves him and goes to BHK becasue the Keyblade is needed.. the reason why its chooses BHK is because BHK is Sora's Shell so it recognises him....this would also explain the "You look just like him" sentance and why Sora recognises Twilight Town in KH CoM because he is connected to BHK.... and in the trailer where you see Sora in his old clothes.... maybe he can't summon the Keyblade and then you see BHK throw down the Keyblade maybe it goes back to Sora just like in the trailer

thats just my little theory

nitro-XIII

de ur copletly wrong, but that is indeed a well thought out idea.
BHK is real, and not a shell of sora but his own person, but while sora gets his memories back( u know tha flower thingy) BHK is taking over as the Key Blade Master. but i dont know weather he has his own keyblade or is using soras becuase there is other keyblades, like Riku's key that could unlock ppls heart, and of coures mikey's gold one

Zero Sora

Awards
ok here BHK throws away the Keyblade and it goes back to Sora.... then BHK gets 2 keyblades... thats how they fight at he same time

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
In ansem's report didn't it say something about a two keyblade thing?

remember in alantica, Triton said that the keyblade is the destroyer of worlds or something

but sora is er....not the destroyer of worlds.

Ansem's report says that too so maybe there's like Riku the destroyer and BHK and Sora not the bad keyblade weilders

ALSO!

There was a theory long long ago that said that maybe there are more than one keyblade wielders, but only one keyblade master....

Zero Sora

Awards
there could be heaps of Keyblade wielders.... there Riku Sora BHK and Mickey and there could be heaps more....

God42

I thinik like this:

Nobodies are created when a person loses it's heart to darkness. It's body then becomes a nobody, BHK and DiZ were created this way. But then, Sora got his body back, but BHK still existed. I think that the coats that everyone in the Order and so on is helping them to live in the present world without a body. Remember in KH1, we did never see Ansem without one before he got into Riku. We did neither ever see Mickey in the real world in Kh1, and not Riku as soon as he had lost his heart to darkness (we see his shell with Ansem in it).
Riku was the true keyblade master, becuase, at the moment when the keyblade chose it's master, BHK didn't exist.

I think the quote that about Sora saying that he can't use his keyblade is when fighting the first nobodys, becuase, he uses the power of light, and to fight nothing, you need nothing. So his keyblade is useless against them until he learns how toi use darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back