• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Saving the Old Masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number Zero

I think he's just upset that instead of giving us KHIII, Nomura's giving us another game that'll probably end up like KH: Coded/ Re: Coded. The entire plot reaches an actaully significant point at the very end of the game. I know the more KH games the merrier and all that, but for God's sake, NOMURA, give us KHIII, its been 5 years soon to be 6 and possibly 7/ 8 or even 9 or 10!!!!!!

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think he's just upset that instead of giving us KHIII, Nomura's giving us another game that'll probably end up like KH: Coded/ Re: Coded. The entire plot reaches an actaully significant point at the very end of the game. I know the more KH games the merrier and all that, but for God's sake, NOMURA, give us KHIII, its been 5 years soon to be 6 and possibly 7/ 8 or even 9 or 10!!!!!!

It took 4 years for us to get KH2 after KH1. It took 4 years for us to get BBS (KH0) after KH2. We're going at a fairly consistent rate for main games.

Everyone's so busy: h.a.n.d. is working on Re:coded, Team Osaka is working on 3D, and of course, Team KH is working on Versus XIII.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I'm VERY tired of explaining this to you n00bs so listen up and get it to your heads...

KH3 WILL NOT BE IN DEVELOPMENT UNTIL FFXIII VERSUS IS COMPLETED! NONE OF THESE SIDE GAMES EFFECT KH3'S PRODUCTION IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER SO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THEM!!!

TerraNojes

Back on topic. One thing I wonder about is Xehanort's original body. By Xehanort I mean Master Xehanort. I assume that when he released his heart to possess Terra's body that his body went to the Dark Realm. Also, could it be possible that he created another heartless and a nobody similiar to how Namine was created.

TerraNojes

Whatever he created will probably be the antagonist in KH3. The way I feel the story will go is that Aqua will be crucial to save. Of course saving her will probably mean saving Ansem the Wise as well. Without Aqua they can't get to Ven's body as she is the only one who knows how Castle Oblivion is truly set up. Once Aqua and Ven are saved they will probably help in the rescuing of their friend Terra.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm VERY tired of explaining this to you n00bs so listen up and get it to your heads...

KH3 WILL NOT BE IN DEVELOPMENT UNTIL FFXIII VERSUS IS COMPLETED! NONE OF THESE SIDE GAMES EFFECT KH3'S PRODUCTION IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER SO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THEM!!!

Put it in your sig, maybe people will listen :3

I think ven will be the most interesting to get out, seeing as we will have to untangle him from Roxas and Sora. Idk if the writers will make it an issue at all, but it has potential...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think ven will be the most interesting to get out, seeing as we will have to untangle him from Roxas and Sora. Idk if the writers will make it an issue at all, but it has potential...

I can imagine Sora exploding to be the solution to free Ventus... but the side effect would be that he also releases Roxas, Xion, and Vanitas as well. And then Vanitas being the evil person he is, tries to once again fuse with Ventus but in the end, all 4 of them end up fusing and then the final boss would be a giant fusion of a Sora-look-a-like monster.

I don't know why but that's just what I imagine due to the fact that Sora has SOOOO many people connected to him. He's just like Xehanort.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I thought Vanitas was dead, not inside Sora? Isn't that why Ven's heart is broken?

Terraearthman15

I thought Vanitas was dead, not inside Sora? Isn't that why Ven's heart is broken?

Wrong for instance if payed attention to bbs Vanitas/Ventus morphed their hearts together forming the X-Blade(full version) and when they were inside their combined body fighting for control in vens final battle of bbs.. vanitas won and then Ven's Heart was injuered by the onsluahgt of darkness that poured into his heart after Aqua freed ven from vanitas' control.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wrong for instance if payed attention to bbs Vanitas/Ventus morphed their hearts together forming the X-Blade(full version) and when they were inside their combined body fighting for control in vens final battle of bbs.. vanitas won and then Ven's Heart was injuered by the onsluahgt of darkness that poured into his heart after Aqua freed ven from vanitas' control.

...I thought ventus won, and vanitas and the xblade melted into light and his image disappeared into feathery things from his station of awakening, while Ventus' remaining part of the heart floated up into the air? Where it eventually met Sora?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
vanitas won and then Ven's Heart was injuered by the onsluahgt of darkness that poured into his heart after Aqua freed ven from vanitas' control.

The bolded part is completely false. VENTUS won, not Vanitas, where did you get that Vanitas won? What REALLY happened was that Ventus destroyed the X-Blade and Vanitas. The X-Blade and Ven's keyblade exploded, Vanitas fell into Ven's heart (I'm thinking he got absorbed by Ven's heart and ceased to be Vanitas). However because Ventus destroyed the X-Blade, it damaged his heart and thus his heart went to Sora for some healing.

goldplanner said:

Yeah he's dead. I just threw Vanitas's name out there because he's one of the people connected to Sora. Anyway, from the looks of the cutscene it seems that Vanitas got absorbed by Ventus's heart and pretty much ceased to be Vanitas and simply became a part of Ventus. So yeah, I'd consider that death.

TerraNojes

Considering that Vanitas was just the embodiment of Ven's Darkness them coming back together was the only way for Ven to become whole. Of course the destruction of the X-Blade caused damage so Ven's heart reached out to Sora's heart. Sora allowed Ven's heart into his own to allow it to heal. A theory on why Roxas looks like Ven is that Ven's heart became Roxas' Heart. How Sora is going to manage to bring Xion and Roxas back is a mystery to me. It seems that just bringing Ven back would somewhat be like Roxas in essence. Xion was just a clone of Sora so I'm very interested to see how the characters will be saved by Sora.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
How Sora is going to manage to bring Xion and Roxas back is a mystery to me.

No one remembers Xion. Xion was absorbed into Roxas. All memories of Xion's existence are no more, so any explanation as to her resurrection would be pretty ridiculous.

It seems that just bringing Ven back would somewhat be like Roxas in essence.

The act of bringing Ven back would not be like any character. But I think I get what you're trying to say. "Bringing Ven back would be like bringing Roxas' essence back." But that doesn't make any sense, since Roxas' appearance is based off of Ven's appearance due to Roxas having Ven's heart in him. Bringing Roxas back would be like bringing Ven's essence back, because Roxas holds Ven's most basic self: his heart.

If they bring back Ven, that means that Roxas will look more like Sora and he won't have a heart, and that also creates a problem for Sora, since he'll just be a Heartless again. They shouldn't bring Roxas back, because of that.

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
Frankly, I think Roxas is going to have another part to play in the series. Nomura is a fanservice guy now, and Roxas was just way to popular to let hin fade away. Why do you think that Lea was in BBS? Cayse the fan service wanted him.

But that's just my oppinion

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Frankly, I think Roxas is going to have another part to play in the series. Nomura is a fanservice guy now, and Roxas was just way to popular to let hin fade away. Why do you think that Lea was in BBS? Cayse the fan service wanted him.

But that's just my oppinion

More like, "Why do you think Axel was in KH2?" Because the people higher up than Nomura liked his character, that's why. It's not that the fans loved Axel/Lea, it's that Nomura's bosses and coworkers loved Axel/Lea. Axel was supposed to die after Roxas fought him in the Haunted Mansion in Twilight Town. Axel wasn't supposed to be in KH2.

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
Have you even played Chain Of Memories?

The whole time Sora was in Castle Oblivion, the only thing that happened to him was what Namine did
to him, the whole rearanging of hid memories. No other affects at all.

I think the only reason Roxas had that affect, was the theroy that ROxas had Ven's heart, and only ven's heart, so that is why it reacted like that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How Sora is going to manage to bring Xion and Roxas back is a mystery to me. It seems that just bringing Ven back would somewhat be like Roxas in essence. Xion was just a clone of Sora so I'm very interested to see how the characters will be saved by Sora.

Mending Xion's hurt (yeah that still sounds stupid) doesn't necessarily involve a physical return. Her pain is that she's been completely forgotten, and Roxas' and Axel's pain is that they've forgotten someone important. Bring those memories back, and they'll be mended.

Have you even played Chain Of Memories?

The whole time Sora was in Castle Oblivion, the only thing that happened to him was what Namine did
to him, the whole rearanging of hid memories. No other affects at all.

I think the only reason Roxas had that affect, was the theroy that ROxas had Ven's heart, and only ven's heart, so that is why it reacted like that.

Sora didn't have Ven's heart when he was in CO. If he did, at the very least, he'd probably feel something calling out to him.

Day 297: Roxas faints
-- A result of going to Castle Oblivion, where Sora is sleeping, and getting too close to his "true form".

Roxas fainted because Sora and Ven were both calling out to him, Sora for his body and soul, Ven for his heart, and it overwhelmed him.

TerraNojes

From what I assume most of us saw in Blank Points the people who Sora will save are: Terra, Aqua, Ven, Roxas, Xion, and Axel/Lea. Terra, Aqua, and Ven are what's truly important. Sora saving Roxas and Xion is unlikely as Roxas still exists within Sora. Xion was just a replica of Sora created by his memories and memory of her ceased when she disappeared. Axel/Lea's rescue would probably depend on the chance that both is heart, body, and soul are in the RoD. Otherwise I don't see how he can be brought back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back