• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soras Level

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaxej

I always find that I'm a low level in some places, so I just deal with it. If you can take them as a lower level, it improves your skills in the game and your resourcefulness.

Elorah

Awards
I'm on the second go around to The Nightmare Before Christmas stage, and I realized Sora is only at level 38, that doesn't seem that great to me :thumbdown: What level did you have Sora at for the final stages? I'm thinking about trying to level him up before I'd get to the final stage, so what would you recommend? Thank youuu!

i think i was around the same level as you. when i got to TWTNW, i think i was around my mid-late 40s. i freaked out about beating xemnas so i levelled up there for a while until lvl 50-ish.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
I'm on the second go around to The Nightmare Before Christmas stage, and I realized Sora is only at level 38, that doesn't seem that great to me :thumbdown: What level did you have Sora at for the final stages? I'm thinking about trying to level him up before I'd get to the final stage, so what would you recommend? Thank youuu!

Well,the level is kind of low,but i was at least lvl 50 when i got there,yeah i always wanna be really high level when i change world and i ended up finishing the game at lvl 99 without noticing <_<
Anyways,the best level to be there it's at least level 43,cause Oogie Boogie beats the crap out of everyone-.-

Blue

home is where the heart is
^ Oogie Boogie was in fact very easy,if you ask me :D

Well,I don't remember which level exactly I was,but it must have been around level 45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back