• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's story...over?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gripleg

I heard that there won't be any more Sora in KH3...is his story over??? I heard that they are going to start with fresh characters with close ties to the first games but I don't know...if we can't play as Sora in KH3 I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WILL DO!!! I LOVE SORA!!! When I started playing KH2 as Roxas I was freaking out a bit because I wasn't sure if we would get to play as Sora at all...and if it's like that for an entire game I don't know how I will react...probably badly :( . The theory, however (and unfortunately), makes sense because of the ending of KH2. What do you guys think?

xxlilu16xx

i hope that sora is in KH3 because i wont play the game without sora. i like sora and the characters that he cares about. so i wont play the game unless SORA is in the game and still looking for KAiri and fighting with Riku!!!!

bishojoKasume

I thinks it sucks too

But it's time for a hero to take a rest..

I just hope these new characters are as fun as Sora Donald and Goofy if we play as new characters

But its still a possibility that Sora will be in the next game. I think he will. He's a keyblade master and it is about some Keyblade War. He'll probably kick everyones but and be supreme..

Nomura better just make the next game fun

Lightning Blade

xxlilu16xx said:
i hope that sora is in KH3 because i wont play the game without sora. i like sora and the characters that he cares about. so i wont play the game unless SORA is in the game and still looking for KAiri and fighting with Riku!!!!

He already found Kairi.

sora's kingdom

The World that Never was or Never well be
what if the people is the secret ending who i heared choose who gets the keyblade. what if they need sora kairi and riku to become in charge and take their place or something, then a whole new adventure could happen with Sora really becoming the KEYBLADE master! i know it sounds stupid but just a thought.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
whats with this whole time for a new character thing.

LOZ: its always link
Super mario bros.: Always mario
Ratchet and clank: always ratchet and clank

so y does everyone feel its time to let sora go. In no other game do they just abandon the main character

1000 POST

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
This belongs in the spoiler forum, by the way.

It has been said that KH3 could have new characters, and that makes perfect sense to me.

Sora's story is basically over. The only thing left is the mysteries of the keyblade, which could be played out with different characters. Maybe the first keyblade wielders, or keyblade wielders of the future. Either way, Sora will play a role, just not what he used to be. As a keyblade wielder, he'll always be connected.

As you can tell from Yen Sid's book, and Kairi's letter, his journey may have ended, yet it has just begun. It will never end. It just depends whether or not we'll get to play it out.

Roxas527

his story may not be over but he WILL NOT be in kh3 if they make one. he may be mentioned cause of him being a keyblade master but nomura said that there would be new people i mustve said this a thousand times XP

cornyperson

the secret movie could just be a random cutscene, and it's in the past, so that explains why it shows Sora, Mickey, and Riku's keyblades. i'm just guessing Sora goes back in time to kick some batman ass.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
a) This belongs in spoiler/or spoiler tags
b) Sora going back in time, WTF Nomura would seriously have lost it
c) The scene with Xigbar in TWTNW and the secret ending almost confirm Sora's story being over...as well as the KH2 intro (look at Namine and the book) before we see roxas

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
gripleg said:
I heard that there won't be any more Sora in KH3...is his story over??? I heard that they are going to start with fresh characters with close ties to the first games but I don't know...if we can't play as Sora in KH3 I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WILL DO!!! I LOVE SORA!!! When I started playing KH2 as Roxas I was freaking out a bit because I wasn't sure if we would get to play as Sora at all...and if it's like that for an entire game I don't know how I will react...probably badly :( . The theory, however (and unfortunately), makes sense because of the ending of KH2. What do you guys think?

Where did any of you guys here or read that Sora's story will be over. If you read the interviews with nomura is specifically says that Sora's story will continue. He also goes on and says that Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story and with out Sora then there is no Kingdom Hearts. The Kingdom Hearts series is not like FF and it will end sometime with Sora as the main Character. People you can't have a Kingdom Hearts without Sora. Nomura did say that the 3 Knights are completely different characters and a they will play and important role in the next Kingdom Hearts. But that should not take away from Sora being the main character.

PrincessDaisy

I hope not. That would really suck if Haley Joel Osmet wasn't the voice again as well as David Gallhager. That's like making the rest of the Harry Potter movies without Daniel Radcliff in my opinion.:mad:

door-to-twilight

stuck in the awakeing between choosing the sword,s
gripleg said:
if you seen the back of the kh2 case you wouldve seen that you play as sora in one of the pics.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back